Would You Sacrifice Your Smartphone For Your Freedom?

Luann

thanks for the motivation dude , I am making steps away from it

LA

I know Dr Peat doesn't use a smart phone. [smart man!!!] How many people would be willing to forego their reliance on a smart phone? I've never had one and I don't intend to get one. Family and friends have tried to convince me to get one......I am stubborn.
Never had one and not planning on getting one. We know a number of people who do not have them or use them and no one is trying to talk us into getting those tracking devices :):

-Luke-

My smartphone broke down last week. I've had one since 2011 and thought about going back countless times. But I never did it because I was a coward and thought I couldn't live without one anymore.

Bought an old-school Nokia now and love it already.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Would you sacrifice your dumbphone because it could be ruining your health? The radiation is ruining the terrain in the body so that making EZ water from the sun is much harder. The light emitted from the screen is making the body blue light toxic in effect destroying the circadian rythym putting the whole system in disarray.

If no, then you can step the phone down to 2g but you will lose data. Also, installing a good blue light filtering program like Iris Tech can help.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I remember watching an Amazing Polly thread where she was urging people to ditch their phones. The push back she got was a sight to behold, people are straight up addicted. It was like trying to take crack from a crackhead. Dopamine be damned.

It's not only the tracking part of it that is bad. Worse even, its the radio frequencies constantly irradiating you. Also, every time you look at the screen, your mind thinks its noon, so it makes the changes in your body to coincide with noon. So it totally messes up the circadian rythym and you get out of sync with the earth. If you got Cornet meter and saw the amount of radiation being emmitted, you might think twice.

LucyL

Pokemon Go just updated their privacy policy, among many things they keep all the AR footage, pictures inside your house, around your neighborhood, they're trying to build a 3d graphic on the "game". They also keep all the data collected from your linkage of your smart watch, steps, heart rate all that physiological data collected while you catch Pokemon. Of course it's all just for them to improve the app - unless they go bankrupt, then they'll sell it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you sacrifice your dumbphone because it could be ruining your health? The radiation is ruining the terrain in the body so that making EZ water from the sun is much harder. The light emitted from the screen is making the body blue light toxic in effect destroying the circadian rythym putting the whole system in disarray.

If no, then you can step the phone down to 2g but you will lose data. Also, installing a good blue light filtering program like Iris Tech can help.

That, and there is also f.lux. Available on Android and iOS too, but requires jailbreaking.

gaze

do you currently not have a phone ? near impossible in today's world

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

gaze

Just installed a landline today.

I do not find that statement to be true.
did you go from smartphone > dumbphone> to landline? i need to start the transition soon, in order to reclaim my attention span. not only does the habit of checking making attention span worse, but blue light and emf also make me more excitable and unable to think deeply. a triple whammy

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
did you go from smartphone > dumbphone> to landline?
smartphone>landline
i need to start the transition soon, in order to reclaim my attention span. not only does the habit of checking making attention span worse, but blue light and emf also make me more excitable and unable to think deeply. a triple whammy
The smartphones absolutely rot our brains and cook them with radiation. I think you will see a massive improvement if you also get your circadian light rythym in check along with other RF and EMF source mitigation.

OP
P

Peatness

M

metabolizm

It’s easy not having a smartphone, once you get used to it. And of course it can improve quality of life substantially.

I do use a dumb phone, but like @charlie I’m considering just switching to a landline.

Inaut

if it weren't for my job, I'd probably toss my smart phone in the toilet and buy a flip phone. I may lose my job eventually because of "status" so it may be a blessing unto itself. too much energy spent looking at the death screen

achillea

Just installed a landline today.

I do not find that statement to be true.
Haven't had a cell phone in a decade and not missed it. It is not just the phone but the towers are extremely dangerous and electricity guzzlers. The phones are the chain around your leg and you pay for it. COME ON FIGHT BACK

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals