Would you pay someone to take the jab for you?

Mauritio

That's a tricky question. If I was to do something like this, I'd rather pay someone to not vaxx me ,but give me the certificate.

Perry Staltic

Couldn't do it with a clear conscience. Crosses the line of "don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself", the preeminent law governing creation.

Dr. B

hilarious

Couldn't do it with a clear conscience. Crosses the line of "don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself", the preeminent law governing creation.

what about people who are begging to get boosters, and just cant wait to get a booster.
booster is the same as the second jab or is it a different formulation?

anyway if they're looking to get a booster or second dose anyway couldnt they get it for you instead then, two birds with one stone kind of thing.

i wouldnt convince someone to get a vaccine or booster, but there are some people who literally can't wait to get a booster or vaccine!

OP
Nfinkelstein

Nfinkelstein

You are right I think, but is a counter-argument that the guy has already chosen to die by taking 10 jabs, what's 1 more?

PxD

As they say in the trading business, “that’s what makes a market.”

Someone’s selling something they don’t want to someone who needs to buy it. The two have opposite motivations but meet in the middle to transact.

Ben.

No i woudn't. Also how do these nurses etc. not notice his all over jabbed upper arms.

john skouboe

First priority: Do whatever it takes to avoid the jab.
Second priority: Avoid the digital green/covid pass

tankasnowgod

Vaccine experts and immunologists rushed to condemn the enterprising man, warning such scams could be potentially harmful to those who pull them off. Vaccinologist and associate professor at the University of Auckland, Helen Petousis-Harris blasted such behavior as “unbelievably selfish.”
Lol, what's selfish about it? Didn't most governments order something like 5-10x as many doses as the total population?

“We know that people have in error been given the whole five doses in a vial instead of it being diluted, we know that has happened overseas, and we know with other vaccines errors have occurred and there has been no long-term problems,” she told the NZ Herald.
This is a bold admission. How "safe and effective" can anything be when you are given 5x the recommended dose? And don't some of these vials contain up to 10-11 doses?

Seems like she just casually admitted to a massive scandal. Will there be ANY follow up on this?

The scheme was described as “silly and dangerous,” for both the man and those who paid him to get the shots, by Malaghan Institute director Graham Le Gros. While he was unlikely to die from receiving 10 shots in a single day, he certainly would have had a “really sore arm” from all the jabs, the immunologist said.
Lol, what's so "silly" or "dangerous" about having a sore arm for getting paid? It happens to people who do physical labor all the time!

Unless, you know, these shots aren't exactly "safe and effective." But who would dare suggest such a thing in this day and age?
Moreover, going well over the recommended dosage might also make a vaccine not work as well instead of creating a stronger immune response, he added.

And now, we have another bombshell casual admission. Too much of the "vaccine" might make it not work! Wouldn't this apply to "boosters" as well? It's the same stuff in those shots.

No concern about side effects. Just, you know, too much of a good thing might make it not work. Just like that old adage.... "If you have too much money, you are actually broke." Or "If you eat too much food, you actually starve."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals