Would you go for t3 only or t3/t4 (NDT grains)

MitchMitchell

Labs:

TSH 3.5
Free t4 1.75 [.8 - 1.77]
free t3 3.6 [2 - 4.4]
LDL 210
HDL 63
A1c 5.8%

this was after a few weeks of eating under my TDEE actually. It used to be the only way to get my lipids and blood sugar in the normal range but this is way high. Clearly thyroid related.

So which one sounds like the best solution in you guys opinion?

dukesbobby777

Thyroid would work for getting the TSH down. But finding one that works. You’ll only know by trying things out. I personally found T3 difficult to use because it might be stimulatory closer to bed time, and tolerance grew quickly. I think I once read a quote from Peat talking about taking T3 throughout the day, and then the T3/T4 at night. But a variety of things work for different people. The only one I’ve not tried is NDT. I didn’t notice anything from cynoplus.

Kozak

Thyroid would work for getting the TSH down. But finding one that works. You’ll only know by trying things out. I personally found T3 difficult to use because it might be stimulatory closer to bed time, and tolerance grew quickly. I think I once read a quote from Peat talking about taking T3 throughout the day, and then the T3/T4 at night. But a variety of things work for different people. The only one I’ve not tried is NDT. I didn’t notice anything from cynoplus.
Have a look at this

OP
M

MitchMitchell

I’ll do 25mcg first thing in the morning or do half at 8am half at 3pm and see what’s up regarding bloods and symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals