Would you date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated?

joaquin

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...
no

joaquin

I would NOT date anyone that subjected themselves to the covid vaccines.

It's another matter if they were injected with the routine toxins when they were children and had no way of refusing. I don't have to justify myself.

Mephisto

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...
No, they're too naive or blindly obedient. I wouldn't get along with someone like that, I stared avoiding vaccines in high school so I only like fellow tinfoil wearers.

David PS

ndn

With hiv maybe but the covid jab a whopping helllllllllll no .

OliviaD

With the intelligent people I expect on this forum.. I would expect a resounding hell no!
I could not stand a coffee date with someone that would be so uneducated and foolish.

With the intelligent people I expect on this forum.. I would expect a resounding hell no!
I could not stand a coffee date with someone that would be so uneducated and foolish.
Same here, but what an awful situation for a lot of people. It is hard enough to find the right person in the world today, with the quality of choices so low, but now they have to take out 50% more of their choices, ughhh…

OliviaD

Same here, but what an awful situation for a lot of people. It is hard enough to find the right person in the world today, with the quality of choices so low, but now they have to take out 50% more of their choices, ughhh…
I do realize that, Rinse. I often spout off with my idealistic viewpoints, as is easy to do so on an internet site! I am not nearly as judgmental and hard-line as I often come across here!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:I should probably be careful..on the other hand, sometimes it is freeing to just be able to be blunt. I have to remember, however; that people here do not know me. People know know me understand I might say things like the above... but realizing life is not always so black and white, I'm not as tough as I sometimes make myself out to be :).

I also know that I never know what life will bring. My best friend is vaxxed , but not beyond the booster. She horribly regrets it and won't be doing any more of any vaccines. Many of my friends and family are, it's almost impossible to avoid; and I have not changed my relationships with them. And ok - I'd have coffee with someone, lol :) They could become a nice friend.

I think when thinking about a mate, or marriage partner; the important thing is sharing basic value systems. The type of person I would be likely to align with would be more likely not to be taken in by the 'cooties' campaign. However - the propaganda was so hard and fast, it was easy for people to get drawn in. There would be a difference to me in someone like my friend, who has no science or medical background, and trusted her doctor and these agencies, but has educated herself and would not get another one. However, deeper than that - we also share similar values and view about what is happening in the world.. and what the shots are a part of - it's not really about a 'vaccine or a disease'.

Never say never, I guess.

I do realize that, Rinse. I often spout off with my idealistic viewpoints, as is easy to do so on an internet site! I am not nearly as judgmental and hard-line as I often come across here!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:I should probably be careful..on the other hand, sometimes it is freeing to just be able to be blunt. I have to remember, however; that people here do not know me. People know know me understand I might say things like the above... but realizing life is not always so black and white, I'm not as tough as I sometimes make myself out to be :).

I also know that I never know what life will bring. My best friend is vaxxed , but not beyond the booster. She horribly regrets it and won't be doing any more of any vaccines. Many of my friends and family are, it's almost impossible to avoid; and I have not changed my relationships with them. And ok - I'd have coffee with someone, lol :) They could become a nice friend.

I think when thinking about a mate, or marriage partner; the important thing is sharing basic value systems. The type of person I would be likely to align with would be more likely not to be taken in by the 'cooties' campaign. However - the propaganda was so hard and fast, it was easy for people to get drawn in. There would be a difference to me in someone like my friend, who has no science or medical background, and trusted her doctor and these agencies, but has educated herself and would not get another one. However, deeper than that - we also share similar values and view about what is happening in the world.. and what the shots are a part of - it's not really about a 'vaccine or a disease'.

Never say never, I guess.
I would have to give up romantically on someone that kept on getting the boosters. I didn’t think you came across as being judgmental, just matter-of-fact. I don’t think there are as many intelligent people on the forum as we think so say it as you see it.

OliviaD

I would have to give up romantically on someone that kept on getting the boosters. I didn’t think you came across as being judgmental, just matter-of-fact. I don’t think there are as many intelligent people on the forum as we think so say it as you see it.
Thanks for that .. and you nailed it. I am just matter of fact.. and I've gotten more so as I've gotten older! Saves a lot of time and trouble.
I guess I was trying to 'temper' my reply a little .. to not 'offend'.. something I am also trying not to do (unless I really was out of line).
No - I certainly couldn't get romantically , or probably wouldn't even be developing a friendship. I guess the only scenario I could possibly consider would be someone who possibly had one then regretted it and didn't do any more.. but honestly... back to my original comment., there would have to be some huge plusses to lead me to consider an intimate relationship with someone injected.

I had such bad experiences with the shedding effects.. I would be so worried I'd probably make myself sick psychologically! Anyway,, I'm 61 and I am single. and I didn't know any available , desirable men to even contemplate this issue before all of this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: So, since it isn't an issue I'm going to have to deal with.. I guess I won't worry about it, so better get up and deal with the real issues I have to address!!!!

I think i'll stick to my hard line, though.. now that I've re thought it through (usually my initial response is the right one :) )

dreamcatcher

Yes I would. If she has other qualities. I will mold her and teach her to be more vigilant next time.

Both sides (pro vax and anti vax) are religious retards. I bet the vaccine just does not work well at all. More like a cash grab. Not something that poisons the masses per se.

I am not vaccinated.
It's like a new racism.

Thanks for that .. and you nailed it. I am just matter of fact.. and I've gotten more so as I've gotten older! Saves a lot of time and trouble.
I guess I was trying to 'temper' my reply a little .. to not 'offend'.. something I am also trying not to do (unless I really was out of line).
No - I certainly couldn't get romantically , or probably wouldn't even be developing a friendship. I guess the only scenario I could possibly consider would be someone who possibly had one then regretted it and didn't do any more.. but honestly... back to my original comment., there would have to be some huge plusses to lead me to consider an intimate relationship with someone injected.

I had such bad experiences with the shedding effects.. I would be so worried I'd probably make myself sick psychologically! Anyway,, I'm 61 and I am single. and I didn't know any available , desirable men to even contemplate this issue before all of this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: So, since it isn't an issue I'm going to have to deal with.. I guess I won't worry about it, so better get up and deal with the real issues I have to address!!!!

I think i'll stick to my hard line, though.. now that I've re thought it through (usually my initial response is the right one :) )
I say stick to your guns too. I am 59, and a recent widow, and at my age I don’t need to be taking care of a sick person for my love life’s sake.

BlackMolasses

Yes of course, people have been vaccinated for good, even if they are probably wrong.
A lot of people saying "no" on this thread sound like SJWs, you can literally replace "vaccinated" with "unvaccinated" or some other anti-system ideology and you have a nondescript sheep talk.
Imagine trying to convince people by refusing to have relations with them and accusing them of having collaborated with satan, lmao.

PeskyPeater

I'm going to tattoo a mark on my forehead that represents "nonvaxxed"
then I wait until it becomes a hype
then I pick out my ladies

"hey, how YOU doin!?"

OliviaD

Yes of course, people have been vaccinated for good, even if they are probably wrong.
A lot of people saying "no" on this thread sound like SJWs, you can literally replace "vaccinated" with "unvaccinated" or some other anti-system ideology and you have a nondescript sheep talk.
Imagine trying to convince people by refusing to have relations with them and accusing them of having collaborated with satan, lmao.
I don't think so. For me, it's just practical. With this injection, if it takes hold properly, it will make he victim a factory producing a protein that has toxic effects on many. I cared for my mother dying after her shots, and living with my parents, experienced symptoms I believe from the shedding of their injections. I continue to have problems after close prolonged contact with others, more if it is recent, i.e. the heavily boosted. Also after being in large groups .. i.e. funerals, with lots of of them.

I wouldn't seek it out for someone I was contemplating an intimate relationship with.

peatmoss

I don't know if anyone has brought this up in this thread but there's been multiple accounts of people finding parasites in the vaccines. Parasites are well known for hijacking the brain and causing people to think and act other than what they had before being infected. Not to mention cancer and other diseases they can cause. So something to think about when considering dating someone whos been vaccinated. I probably wouldnt if i was in the dating scene. We already know that theres been a lot of immediate side effects, but only God knows what is going to happen 5, 10, or 15 years down the road.

Here's a video talking about it

View: https://rumble.com/vwr9jv-eggs-hatching-by-the-millions-bioweapon-shots-contain-living-parasite-eggs.html

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals