Would you date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated?

You imply that you cross some sort of moral threshold by dating a jabbed woman, but I'm struggling to see how that is so. I'm open to understanding though.
It is a moral threshold because the jabs are the Mark Of The Beast….of the Beast System

Why would you risk being exposed to this?

The minute someone takes the jabs into their body, their dna is being changed.

Anthony Patch was discussing this before anyone knew any of this existed.

Anthony Patch: https://www.anthonypatch.com/patreon/AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i8Z3fuiDgg5p/

Last edited:

Summer

It is a moral threshold because the jabs are the Mark Of The Beast….of the Beast System

The minute someone takes the jabs into their body, their dna is being changed.

Anthony Patch: https://www.anthonypatch.com/patreon/AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i8Z3fuiDgg5p/

A lot of things change our DNA, no? I mean, let’s face it: although we didn’t get this vaccine, many of us have received other vaccines in our lifetime.

To answer the OP, I don’t really know. It’s like trading one potential disease for another: spike proteins or loneliness. Both are harmful in the long run. If you’re what society considers a high-value individual, it would be infinitely easier to give a definite “no”.

The vast majority of women I meet are jabbed. I'm a dude that already struggles to get any dates at all. If I filter out girls that have been jabbed, I'll never get another date in my life. So do I die alone? Or do I date a jabbed girl and potentially die from that?

Genuine question.
You may have to live with the fact that you may never have relations with a woman.

it’s a killing/culling weapon. We are at the end of this age. This life is short. You can choose to stay human or you can choose to become their zombie puppet. It’s your choice. But being with a vaxxed person intimately, you are exposed to everything they have taken into their body.

Last edited:
A lot of things change our DNA, no? I mean, let’s face it: although we didn’t get this vaccine, many of us have received other vaccines in our lifetime.

To answer the OP, I don’t really know. It’s like trading one potential disease for another: spike proteins or loneliness. Both are harmful in the long run. If you’re what society considers a high-value individual, it would be infinitely easier to give a definite “no”.
It’s NOT a vaccine. It is dna changing weapon permanently changing a persons dna where they will eventually become a hybrid, no longer human. That’s it in a nutshell.

If you don’t believe in the Bible then you will not understand the implication of these vaccines.

“This verse implies that Babylon was a city of sorcery. The Greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, from which we derive the word "pharmacy." Most likely, the "sorcery" of end-times Babylon will include drug production and trafficking. Substances such as illicit drugs control and enslave people, making them easier to manipulate. The beast's city of Babylon will likely be a bastion of drug addicts and dealers. All versions of "sorcery" will be ended when God destroys Babylon.“

Revelation 18:23, KJV: And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Peater Piper

Germ theory is fake. It's only possible for there to be antibodies created in response to the vaccine.
Wait, so you believe if you were to find a population where vaccines don't exist, that they would have no detectable antibodies of any kind?

FoodForeal

Wait, so you believe if you were to find a population where vaccines don't exist, that they would have no detectable antibodies of any kind?
Viruses are exosomes. Antibodies are used by the body to recognize bacteria and fungi in places where they shouldn't be. Contagion doesn't exist. If the terrain of your body is poisoned with toxins it will allow bacteria to polymorphose and invade spaces they aren't supposed to. The common cold and influenza are detox reactions to toxins in your diet that are stored in your fat until the fat becomes too toxic and must be detoxed no matter what. Your body waits for a time when you stop eating toxins to metabolize and excrete them so that damage is minimal. I haven't caught "the coronavirus" even though my entire family supposedly did and I was exposed to them in various stages of it. They don't eat like I do. I was also exposed to someone for the entire time he was sick who tested positive with an antigen test for covid and I didn't get sick. I only eat organic food my staple foods are listed in my signature. I haven't been sick since before the plandemic began. I began eating healthier in late spring 2020.

Last edited:

Peater Piper

Viruses are exosomes. Antibodies are used by the body to recognize bacteria and fungi in places where they shouldn't be. Contagion doesn't exist. If the terrain of your body is poisoned with toxins it will allow bacteria to polymorphose and invade spaces they aren't supposed to. The common cold and influenza are detox reactions to toxins in your diet that are stored in your fat until the fat becomes too toxic and must be detoxed no matter what. Your body waits for a time when you stop eating toxins to metabolize and excrete them so that damage is minimal. I haven't caught "the coronavirus" even though my entire family supposedly did and I was exposed to them in various stages of it. They don't eat like I do. I was also exposed to someone for the entire time he was sick who tested positive with an antigen test for covid and I didn't get sick. I only eat organic food my staple foods are listed in my signature. I haven't been sick since before the plandemic began. I began eating healthier in late spring 2020.
Have you been tested for antibodies?

FoodForeal

Have you been tested for antibodies?
No, but I would if the test only required saliva and would give a result on the spot. I don't want anything sent to a lab.

FoodForeal

Interesting.

FoodForeal

This is potential psyop account and thread.
Its like this forum is been framed in a certain light over the last 2 years with psyop narratives like this, the mockingbird journalists will do a hit piece soon and dox Peat, we are clearly touching on and in some cases debunking the latest golden calf psyops of the ruling class.

@charlie you should think about a forum option for potential psyop threads like this, label it "potential ruling class psyop narratives and psyop accounts", indemnify yourself, the MSM will potentially dox Peat if they come after this forum.
Hello bots.

raypeatforum under attack by psyops 4chan bot account created may 3rd 2022 2 5-9-22.png

Drareg

All the hallmarks of it considering how said account is fishing, its not a bot though, homeland security must have thousand's of human active accounts, they started this before their ministry of truth announcement, keep in mind NATO, regular intelligence and corporate intelligence shilling is in the thousands of human active accounts for years before this.
Reddit is basically a cesspool of them, my guess is reddit receive payment for promoting certain views.

I think the psyop handbook encourages them to initially try to fit into the forum they are infiltrating, try understand our "meanings" and build trust, this clown seems to think we have somewhat of an incel vibe here, or maybe they the incel/lookism crew are the target to cause divide on here.

OLLNX

Answering the original question - NO WAY! Too much of a risk. Even when you are kissing this person you are exposed to spike proteins which are extremely toxic. Please note, not the virus, but a modified version of spike protein. If that's not enough, having children with the person is also extremely risky. You are simply playing russian roulette with a very high chance of "losing".
However, one must keep in mind, as more and more people are getting aware of the real consequences of this gene therapy, some of them will hide the fact they have been vaxxed. In some cases, it will be very difficult for you to uncover the truth

Answering the original question - NO WAY! Too much of a risk. Even when you are kissing this person you are exposed to spike proteins which are extremely toxic. Please note, not the virus, but a modified version of spike protein. If that's not enough, having children with the person is also extremely risky. You are simply playing russian roulette with a very high chance of "losing".
However, one must keep in mind, as more and more people are getting aware of the real consequences of this gene therapy, some of them will hide the fact they have been vaxxed. In some cases, it will be very difficult for you to uncover the truth
What you said make sense. I wasn’t sure what I thought until reading a lot of shocking information on blood transfusions yesterday, that didn’t even address Covid or the vaccinations. The mortality rate goes up quite a bit in people that have had a blood transfusion, sometimes taking up to ten years for it to be realized. Knowing the things you can already catch from kissing a person or having sex with them and how you can catch other diseases like chicken pocks, by touch and viruses like the flu through the respiratory, it is not too far fetched for me to think that one wouldn’t be taking a risk being around a vaxxed person constantly or in a ln intimate way, exchanging bodily fluids.

OLLNX

What you said make sense. I wasn’t sure what I thought until reading a lot of shocking information on blood transfusions yesterday, that didn’t even address Covid or the vaccinations. The mortality rate goes up quite a bit in people that have had a blood transfusion, sometimes taking up to ten years for it to be realized. Knowing the things you can already catch from kissing a person or having sex with them and how you can catch other diseases like chicken pocks, by touch and viruses like the flu through the respiratory, it is not too far fetched for me to think that one wouldn’t be taking a risk being around a vaxxed person constantly or in a ln intimate way, exchanging bodily fluids.
Yet, another reason to stay faithful to your partner. If you manage to find one lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals