Would you date/marry someone who is covid vaccinated?

ursidae

I don't know if anyone has brought this up in this thread but there's been multiple accounts of people finding parasites in the vaccines. Parasites are well known for hijacking the brain and causing people to think and act other than what they had before being infected. Not to mention cancer and other diseases they can cause. So something to think about when considering dating someone whos been vaccinated. I probably wouldnt if i was in the dating scene. We already know that theres been a lot of immediate side effects, but only God knows what is going to happen 5, 10, or 15 years down the road.

Here's a video talking about it

View: https://rumble.com/vwr9jv-eggs-hatching-by-the-millions-bioweapon-shots-contain-living-parasite-eggs.html

that reduces most peoples options from 0.0001% of the population to 0.0000000001%

Nicole W.

Why not? If someone is healthy, shouldn't they be able to boost their endocrine system and deal with it (assuming maybe the vaccinated significant other wouldn't get more boosters/vaccines)
No, it is just too much of a gamble. I don’t know how old you are, but once you have kids you quickly realize what a precariously happy experience it is. Once your kids are in school, you will see all the things can go wrong with children nowadays, and you would naturally want to avoid any possibility of something like that happening in your family.

There are so many children that have health issues now. Not that there were any guarantees in the distant past, but many, if not most children were born healthy and parents had a natural expectation that their child would grow up without issue. That is absolutely not the case anymore. My children are grown, but not so old for me to not remember that special needs classes at their school were overflowing and at least 10-20% of children in regular classes needed some sort of accommodation, whether it be due to a food allergy, attention deficit, anxiety, ticks, asthma or whatever. Trust me, if you are interested in having children, you should vet your future partner very carefully. A mentally or physically unhealthy child is often a life sentence for the parent, not something anyone would want.

yerrag

feedandseed

No, its likely the nano lipid particles are in the gonads, this isn't good, it wouldn't surprise me if research shows them going from the female gonads to an unvaccinated male's gonads during sex and vice versa.

It's also possible they have AIDS, the question you should ask is "would you date someone who as AIDS" , try saying this on your dating app profile-
Hey! I have AIDS, looking to hook up!
AIDS in the sense of immune deficiency, not in the generally understood "HIV" way. Which is to say there's a big difference in transmissibility.

I'm wondering if/why someone who is not vaccinated (for covid) would or would not date someone else (having in mind from the outset the goal to marry, have a family, etc.) someone who is at present vaccinated? It's a fun question but also a serious question...
I am all for actions and not a bunch of words, so please take the time to answer your question properly, and watch this video…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals