Would Prescription Levodopa Boost T Levels

Libra guy

I want to get some Cabergoline but because of the lockdown alldaychemist keeps pushing back the shipping date and so now I'm thinking to go with Levodopa i heard it makes people very sexual so im guessing it would lower my prolactin levels and benefit my testosterone and give rock hard erections what do you guys think please give advice :)

Frankdee20

I want to get some Cabergoline but because of the lockdown alldaychemist keeps pushing back the shipping date and so now I'm thinking to go with Levodopa i heard it makes people very sexual so im guessing it would lower my prolactin levels and benefit my testosterone and give rock hard erections what do you guys think please give advice :)

Try ordering Selegine, that’s an MAOI-B inhibitor that preserves Dopamine. I’ve never used LDopa or Selegine or Cabergoline, but supposedly, healthy dopamine levels are linked to Testosterone

lampofred

I think using thyroid would be healthier for this purpose.

ebs

Mucuna Pruriens seems to be the answer for you. Some research has shown that it is as effective as synthetic levodopa. I would go for the full spectrum powder as opposed to the extracts. Definitely gives you a "boost" so to speak.

Frankdee20

Mucuna Pruriens seems to be the answer for you. Some research has shown that it is as effective as synthetic levodopa. I would go for the full spectrum powder as opposed to the extracts. Definitely gives you a "boost" so to speak.

Fava Beans also have L Dopa

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Thanks i will definitely order some