Would Nattokinase help blocked lymph nodes?

catharsis

Possibly? It might depend on where the blocked fluid is... I am not sure if proteolytic enzymes interact with the lymphatic system at all but it certainly helps with blood vessels and circulation.

I use a lymph-draining body brush often for skin health and circulation purposes. I used to have some fibrotic/scar tissue that was helped a lot by using one of these brushes. Getting a massage gun helps too. There's no need to get a TheraGun, a generic massage gun off of Amazon is about $30 and works just as well.

OP
D

Decentguy13

Possibly? It might depend on where the blocked fluid is... I am not sure if proteolytic enzymes interact with the lymphatic system at all but it certainly helps with blood vessels and circulation.

I use a lymph-draining body brush often for skin health and circulation purposes. I used to have some fibrotic/scar tissue that was helped a lot by using one of these brushes. Getting a massage gun helps too. There's no need to get a TheraGun, a generic massage gun off of Amazon is about $30 and works just as well.
I have a blocked lymph node in my genitals i searched my symptoms and it is most likely a lymphocele it appeared recently and I've been putting a hot towel on and it which helps some but I just want this thing gone I'll try anything

liam183

Eating natto didn't help me with mine. What has helped me is: dry brushing, warm shower with the last 1-2 minutes cold, very gentle massaging (0 pressure) over the lymph node in the direction of lymph flow, and castor oil packs

Ideal man

Eating natto didn't help me with mine. What has helped me is: dry brushing, warm shower with the last 1-2 minutes cold, very gentle massaging (0 pressure) over the lymph node in the direction of lymph flow, and castor oil packs
What do u dry brush it with and how long do you apply warm water i may also have this

Jayvee

Second the massage but I would also try lymphatic reflexology if you are lucky enough to find a therapist near you. Sally Kay is a good teacher of this and I think she shows everyone globally on her website who has trained with her.

ww3not4me

Im looking for a way to fix this damn lymphocele I have that's been giving me hell
If you sit a lot stop! Try walking a lot and hot baths. Try deep breathing 30 minutes at a time.

Walking and breathing is the pumping action for the lymphatic system.

Lymphatic Drainage Massage might help. Might not.

Natto might help might not.

You have to remember that we are not talking about the blood.

Try to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day and put a teaspoon of regular iodized table salt into that gallon. Drink it through the day make sure to drink 1 gallon of that daily!

Make sure your sleep is in order and if you are stressed out learn how to cope with it in a healthy way.

OP
D

Decentguy13

If you sit a lot stop! Try walking a lot and hot baths. Try deep breathing 30 minutes at a time.

Walking and breathing is the pumping action for the lymphatic system.

Lymphatic Drainage Massage might help. Might not.

Natto might help might not.

You have to remember that we are not talking about the blood.

Try to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day and put a teaspoon of regular iodized table salt into that gallon. Drink it through the day make sure to drink 1 gallon of that daily!

Make sure your sleep is in order and if you are stressed out learn how to cope with it in a healthy way.
Thanks I'll definitely give these a try

ww3not4me

Toxins is what plugs up the lymphatic system along with dehydration and lack of movement usually sedentary lifestyle like most of us!

OP
D

Decentguy13

Toxins is what plugs up the lymphatic system along with dehydration and lack of movement usually sedentary lifestyle like most of us!
I consume lots of caffeine I often feel dehydrated I wonder would an IV help rehydrate me

liam183

What do u dry brush it with and how long do you apply warm water i may also have this
dont dry brush your **** and balls lmao. Get a brush on amazon or at whole foods and brush on your whole body. You can find tutorials online (or on my instagram @vitalesumus. I have a post that goes into a lot of detail). The herb called cleavers helps with lymphatic drainage too. I'd recommend trying some of that in tincture form

Sumbody

Inversion therapy is great for the lymph system. I have an inversion table on hand, and if I ever have an issue like that, getting upside down for 5-10 min usually clears it up in about a day. Sometimes may take a few days of use. But always works consistently for me.

Dave Clark

Inversion therapy is great for the lymph system. I have an inversion table on hand, and if I ever have an issue like that, getting upside down for 5-10 min usually clears it up in about a day. Sometimes may take a few days of use. But always works consistently for me.
Yes, and Inclined Bed therapy would also by good for that, from what I read.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals