Would it be possible to have the "random RP quote" box back like the older version of the forum used to have?

lampofred

@charlie It seems like you might be working on making changes to forum right now, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have the random RP quote back on the homepage like the previous version of the forum used to have? I got useful info from those quotes that I wouldn't have found otherwise, so I thought it was a nice feature.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie It seems like you might be working on making changes to forum right now, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have the random RP quote back on the homepage like the previous version of the forum used to have? I got useful info from those quotes that I wouldn't have found otherwise, so I thought it was a nice feature.
Its in the works. Not sure of timeline though.

Ben.

Meanwhile Rinse and Repeat posts alot of quotes sometimes. Very nice to have indeed.

Birdie

Yes, I miss seeing the Peat quotes on the homepage too. I don't get anything from the latest profile posts there, but that's me, maybe others do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals