Would grape seed extract be good for vericoceles?

I saw this e-mail exchange between fellow member 2106Guest on varicocele:

"I think they develop because of an excess of cortisol relative to DHEA and pregnenolone. That imbalance is likely to occur with low protein intake, low thyroid, and low vitamins D and A." -Ray Peat

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I saw this e-mail exchange between fellow member 2106Guest on varicocele:

"I think they develop because of an excess of cortisol relative to DHEA and pregnenolone. That imbalance is likely to occur with low protein intake, low thyroid, and low vitamins D and A." -Ray Peat
I take vitamin D3 i need to get some vitamin A i have thyroid but im unsure of how many to take since its the raw natural product that is 200mgs per tablet

I take vitamin D3 i need to get some vitamin A i have thyroid but im unsure of how many to take since its the raw natural product that is 200mgs per tablet
I don't suppliment vitamins so I couldn't tell you. I don't know much about vericocele outside of that my ex had it and had it surgically fixed. The Ray Peat suggestion is helpful to stop it, but maybe an email to him on reversing it would be a good idea. Is is a circulation problem?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I don't suppliment vitamins so I couldn't tell you. I don't know much about vericocele outside of that my ex had it and had it surgically fixed. The Ray Peat suggestion is helpful to stop it, but maybe an email to him on reversing it would be a good idea. Is is a circulation problem?
I don't have the best circulation

Ell

Can someone here share their experiences with it?
I recall grape seed extract has a high amount of one of the pufa's, I think it was linolenic and it has even more than flax. But, it might be that it is high in linoleic. Its one of the two, super high in pufa.

Its been really rough...like omg, as in the song "Two-Step for Three". I would have changed blood types by now if it were possible !

I know my husband is an A blood type and on the Blood Type diet he is suppose to be a vegetarian which is so unPeaty ?

Ell

I know my husband is an A blood type and on the Blood Type diet he is suppose to be a vegetarian which is so unPeaty ?
I'm A negative. I have an old detailed study showing A neg. blood type to be statistically pre-disposed to..... Cancer !! Oh no !!! Haha, I'd be concerned but for the so much traumatic bullcrap I survived, my fear index is clinging close to zero. Plus a few things I learned ;) But A negs. have to be aware of it at least and adapt accordingly.