Would a 7-14 Day All fruit , juice and skim milk diet with liver and oyster and some supplements good for weight loss and metabolism?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I remember hearing a study where rats were just feed sugar and they gained no weight and there metabolism increased.

So could this be a way to force your body back into being more efficient in burning sugar almost like how keto forces you to burn fat, while getting micronutrients through liver and oysters and with other supplements and possibly adding amino acids for protein and going zero fat?

Nomane Euger

I remember hearing a study where rats were just feed sugar and they gained no weight and there metabolism increased.

So could this be a way to force your body back into being more efficient in burning sugar almost like how keto forces you to burn fat, while getting micronutrients through liver and oysters and with other supplements and possibly adding amino acids for protein and going zero fat?
it will be good only if it make you feel good,energic,fruits are not all good,neither are organs and shellfish,there is some that will improve your energy,and someothers that that will reduce it,even when its tasty it can have negative effects,if you find certains perfectly ripe fruits,and tasty liver from healthy animals and they make you feel noticably better than usual,and you are more active and or energetic with out forcing,you will very likely loose fat if you have some to loose to begin with,if the fruits and liver that you consume make you feel worst and have less energy,you will probably loose weight wich a good part of that will be lean mass

Hans

Forum Supporter

It will only be possible if you are in a caloric deficit. For a lot of people, eating too little fat makes them more hungry, causes them to have to eat more frequently and it also lowers testosterone. It's a valid experiment to see if it works for you, but in terms of fat loss, it will only work if you eat less than what you expend.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It will only be possible if you are in a caloric deficit. For a lot of people, eating too little fat makes them more hungry, causes them to have to eat more frequently and it also lowers testosterone. It's a valid experiment to see if it works for you, but in terms of fat loss, it will only work if you eat less than what you expend.
Now what about when it comes to metabolism, there is the term keto adapted and haidut has said when you do keto your cells eventually drop the mechanism the mechanism to metabolize sugar, and along with supplements like pyruvate, niacinamide aspirin could you do the reverse to increase metabolism.

I did years of keto/ carnivore so would doing something like nothing but sugars while help revert body back to oxidative phosphorylation?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Now what about when it comes to metabolism, there is the term keto adapted and haidut has said when you do keto your cells eventually drop the mechanism the mechanism to metabolize sugar, and along with supplements like pyruvate, niacinamide aspirin could you do the reverse to increase metabolism.

I did years of keto/ carnivore so would doing something like nothing but sugars while help revert body back to oxidative phosphorylation?
Yes, eating high carb low fat should definitely massively upregulate glucose oxidation.

Nik665

Ray peat says calories matter when it comes to weight loss i recommend the weight loss podcast interview he did with the strong sistas and he mentions how to have a calorie deficit while maximizing adequate nutrition

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals