Worldwide Hepatitis in children

LeeLemonoil

Have you read about the mysterious cases of hepatitis in children without the presence of the common hepatitis viruses.

That’s scary.

Sinister stuff going on? Or an unexpected side effect of Covid? Something else entirely. What times are we living in?
Kill children. Have everybody locked down to „protect“ children.
Sind

P

Peatness

It's a cover up for covid injection injury

1650391123560.png

Children are also given flu vaccines routinely. This was ramped up in 2021. Flu vaccinations are also linked to hepatitis

Last edited by a moderator:

Soren

Forum Supporter
It's a cover up for covid injection injury

So you're saying that its not the MRNA vaccine itself that is causing the hepatitis but the infection from the actual injection?

P

Peatness

So you're saying that its not the MRNA vaccine itself that is causing the hepatitis but the infection from the actual injection?
Covid injection is what I call the MRNA/RNA 'vaccines'. They are called vaccines but they are not imo. The hepatitis is an autoimmune reaction to the 'vaccines'.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Covid injection is what I call the MRNA/RNA 'vaccines'. They are called vaccines but they are not imo. The hepatitis is an autoimmune reaction to the 'vaccines'.

Gotcha, I agree I think it is down to the vaccines also.

IROM

Bump. Isn't this like the cover up that was predicted in the SPARS pandemic exercises?

P

Peatness

Bump. Isn't this like the cover up that was predicted in the SPARS pandemic exercises?
That's a good point. It is a plandemic after all

Attachments

• Spars-pandemic-scenario 2025 - 2028.pdf
    20.3 MB · Views: 12
P

Peatness

Must watch

Increase in hepatitis (liver inflammation) cases in children under investigation

Dr Kevin Corbett- Why are kids being diagnosed with Hepatitis around the world?​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sVvIPMw2LoxF/

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

Is there a possible link between the new 2019 nasal flu vaccine given to all primary school children for the first time and the rise in hepatitis?

From the government website linked above

What's new for 2019?

More people than ever are now eligible for the flu vaccine and 25 million people in England will be offered it for free by the NHS. For the first time, the nasal spray vaccine will be offered to all primary school aged children, which means an extra 600,000 children will be protected.

A brand new flu vaccination marketing campaign for health and social care workers has also launched, delivered by PHE, NHS England and NHS Improvement. “Time to get your flu jab” takes a new approach, emphasising the protective benefit of the flu vaccination of themselves, their family, and their patients.

I can't answer the question because our government should be looking at the yellow card reporting of adverse events for all medicines and publishing the findings.

Searching the WHO database VigiAccess for the nasal flu vaccine Flumist I found reports of hepatitis as a list of adverse events

Here are a few adverse events listed under hepatobilary disorders

1651225983704.png

Due to the nasal flu vaccine being administered to all primary school children for the first time in 2019 it makes sense to investigate the plausible link between the flu vaccine and the rise of hepatitis in children.

Kram

Can’t verify this - just saw it on my MeWe feed - scary if true:

View attachment 36651
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I found it odd they pulled JNJ - it appeared to be safer in clinical trials compared to Pfizer and Moderna so thought something else may be up. I thought it was more of a cover for Pfizer/mRNA tech.

Lollipop2

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I found it odd they pulled JNJ - it appeared to be safer in clinical trials compared to Pfizer and Moderna so thought something else may be up. I thought it was more of a cover for Pfizer/mRNA tech.
I also wondered what’s going on with pulling J&J. Though I can not verify the above - it somehow makes sense and if that comes out it would look very bad for the FDA - not that the other decisions they are making aren’t bad - lol.

Kram

I also wondered what’s going on with pulling J&J. Though I can not verify the above - it somehow makes sense and if that comes out it would look very bad for the FDA - not that the other decisions they are making aren’t bad - lol.
Yeah it definitely makes sense. There is no way they pulled just due to concerns of blood clots. Between this and what Geert Vanden Bossche has been saying lately, going to be an interesting rest of the year.

Z

Zsazsa

I find it odd that it is resurfacing... One year ago Brazil received a few million Janssen doses as donation because US citizins didn't want to take it due to adverse effects ?

Lollipop2

I find it odd that it is resurfacing... One year ago Brazil received a few million Janssen doses as donation because US citizins didn't want to take it due to adverse effects ?

Definitely curious. How “honorable” the US is - send our waste to kill you because we don’t want to kill ourselves - Remember DDT? We banned it and then sent to India who then sprayed everywhere and created a desert out of their fields and is why you see DDT in all sugar bags in India - DDT keeps the bugs out - lol.

Giraffe

Have you read about the mysterious cases of hepatitis in children without the presence of the common hepatitis viruses.

That’s scary.

Sinister stuff going on? Or an unexpected side effect of Covid? Something else entirely. What times are we living in?
Kill children. Have everybody locked down to „protect“ children.
Sind
Side effect of a childhood vaccine? Or something nasty in their food? Maybe the quality of some product(s) has worsened because of the shortage of certain raw materials?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals