World's most popular video game comes out in full Satanic/Luciferian force

mayku-T-meelo

Still, I don't doubt that creators and filmmakers aren't well informed. Last year, when I was waiting for a friend at the airport, film 12 Monkeys came to my mind. If one was interested in the biological warfare topic those themes and scenarios were layed out in plain sight for the whole time for the past 20 years.

I guess this was already linked somewhere else on the forum.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg

skittles

Am I the only one who thinks all this stuff is kinda silly? It's like the same as people who think Halloween is evil, or tattoos are evil. Like, I don't care what kind of fashion a person adopts, or the media they consume. It's what's on the inside that counts.

JamesGatz

I just don't know what all this bible-thumping agenda has to do with Ray Peat. Does Progest E cure it ?
I just don't know what being a stargazer has to do with Ray Peat - is it a vitamin D deficiency or what ?

Subconscious conditioning - which is one of their favorite games to play - is what keeps the sheep eating grass and yelling BAA - Perceive, Think, Act is extremely relevant here - it doesn't really matter whether people have visible changes - they are being subconsiously conditioned to what is manifesting in real time - all part of the plan

Jerkboy

A lot of people think we live in a crazy time. Just like people thought this 50 years ago. Every generation thinks they are special.

Look at videogames from the 90s/early 2000s. A lot of gore, demonic depictions, violence, sex, etc.

Now people act like it is crazy... No you are just uninformed/young.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals