World's largest four day work week trial is a success

michael94

I agree that migration is a problem but devaluing these people with words that you use is not making things any better. A person I know is working with migrants (Syrians, Algerians etc.) and says they're the nicest people she's ever met. She also says that contrary to Western men they still have a libido and look and act male as opposed to transgender or something along those lines.
Here is a proposition, why dont those that want to welcome refugees have their part of the country, and those who dont want it have their part ? That way everyone is happy. As things are now, the will of the former is being imposed on the latter with essentially zero recourse. Forced integration isnt "nice", no matter what your friend's opinion of refugees is. And for that matter, why dont we ship all the refugees directly to the neighborhoods of the American and Israeli military/political leaders reaponsible for the middle east turmoil?

Michael Mohn

I have little doubt the emasculation is the result of widespread poisoning and overall unhealthy way of life in the West. As for the refugees being nice - whenever I visited any Muslim country, I was impressed by a number of things there, one being their friendliness and hospitality. My friend who works with them (in Bosnia) tells that they're living in hell, freezing almost to death in the winter, being beaten by police, drugging themselves just to survive one more day. So not sure what you're talking about really... To me it seems the reason they migrate is that their countries are getting increasingly difficult to live in, plus an unrealistic image of the West as some kind of a paradise.

Like I said, I agree that migration is a problem, but denigrating these people will not help.
People are nice to tourists, surprising!
You know that Sarajevo in Bosnia has once hosted the Olympics. It was an advanced, modern place. Since the Muslims have taken control after the civil war in the 90s Bosnia has descended into sh!thole country status. I've lived in poor countries, beautiful places until the locals showed up and trashed everything. These places become unbearable because these people are unbearable and destructive and when you let these people in they will destroy you homeland too. You seem to be an overly naive person who takes simplistic narratives at face value, if they confirm your bias. The statistics are clear, thousands of murdered, injured, raped people in Europe by immigrants. Billions in financial damage. Hundreds of Christian churches have been burned to the ground by nice Muslims.

PolishSun

I wanted to say that migration is not an answer to problems in those countries, they need to clean up their own country. But unfortunately, when all global economy is so interconnected, it is impossible. Banks and elite are ruling most countries, people are not educated, or do not have hope. What we saw is abuse of colonies and then complaining that people are running from those countries. It is a bigger problem than migration. People often go where they can get better living standards, why those standards are low in some countries? One can say migration is a natural process which happened at all times. Paying for living of masses of foreigners in your country is not an answer, also extra costs for medical care, police, prisons. Maybe something could be done in their countries?

blob69

People are nice to tourists, surprising!
You know that Sarajevo in Bosnia has once hosted the Olympics. It was an advanced, modern place. Since the Muslims have taken control after the civil war in the 90s Bosnia has descended into sh!thole country status. I've lived in poor countries, beautiful places until the locals showed up and trashed everything. These places become unbearable because these people are unbearable and destructive and when you let these people in they will destroy you homeland too. You seem to be an overly naive person who takes simplistic narratives at face value, if they confirm your bias. The statistics are clear, thousands of murdered, injured, raped people in Europe by immigrants. Billions in financial damage. Hundreds of Christian churches have been burned to the ground by nice Muslims.
I know Bosnia well, my country received many immigrants from there during the war in the 90s. I personally had issues with some of the immigrants from Bosnia and other places in the Balkans so I know that they can be problematic. It's war and other stresses that made them like that. Not everyone was like that though, by far, and some were pretty amazing. My argument is not that immigration is not a problem, I realize it is, it's very stressful, assimilation can sometimes never succeed, the cultures are incompatible and so on. My argument is simply that migration is something that is bound to happen in these times and I don't think the solution is to prevent it by force, or even worse, insult and denigrate these people. Should my country have said "no" to immigrants from Bosnia in the 90s because a few were problematic? Should we leave the unlucky people to drown on the boats in Adriatic sea? I don't think so and interestingly, in the 90s no-one ever thought about it for a second. It's a difficult situation with no easy answers. But overall I'm happy that we have some immigrants living here - they add to cultural diversity, are good workers, they do the work that people here won't, prepare good food and so on. They definitely didn't destroy my homeland.

As for Bosnia now, I was there a lot lately and though it has its problems, I don't see it as a shithole country. Many things are better than in the West, for example people are more alive, friendly and helpful and food is much better, so that I have moments when I'm even thinking of moving there. I was especially impressed by the Muslim towns and how nice and clean they are. I think you are seeing the Muslims distorted through the Western propaganda lens. Some can be extreme but these are mostly Saudi Arabians, Kuwait etc. where they seem to have degenerated badly. In Bosnia they are completely different.

Michael Mohn

I know Bosnia well, my country received many immigrants from there during the war in the 90s. I personally had issues with some of the immigrants from Bosnia and other places in the Balkans so I know that they can be problematic. It's war and other stresses that made them like that. Not everyone was like that though, by far, and some were pretty amazing. My argument is not that immigration is not a problem, I realize it is, it's very stressful, assimilation can sometimes never succeed, the cultures are incompatible and so on. My argument is simply that migration is something that is bound to happen in these times and I don't think the solution is to prevent it by force, or even worse, insult and denigrate these people. Should my country have said "no" to immigrants from Bosnia in the 90s because a few were problematic? Should we leave the unlucky people to drown on the boats in Adriatic sea? I don't think so and interestingly, in the 90s no-one ever thought about it for a second. It's a difficult situation with no easy answers. But overall I'm happy that we have some immigrants living here - they add to cultural diversity, are good workers, they do the work that people here won't, prepare good food and so on. They definitely didn't destroy my homeland.
... Many things are better than in the West, for example people are more alive, friendly and helpful...

You naivety is so touching. "War made them like that", you say and who made the war? These people did the war! They're destructive and the crime statistics clearly show they're as destructive in their host countries. If I had not to pay 60% of my income to the government for ******* up the country and pay for illigal immigrants I could afford more generosity too. Illegal immigrants drown in dingy boats because they're attracted by free money. Illegal immigrants do work locals don't want to do because immigrants lower the salary and locals can't live on it anymore. Illegals work for cheap and collect welfare, so illegals destroy the labour market for locals. If you want cultural diversity then pay for a damn vacation and don't dump your cultural attractions in my neighbourhood and make me pay for it. Retards like you will get us killed, thanks!

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

Bosnia receives billions in foreign aid from Germany, EU, Saudi Arabia & US. It is a prime recruiting ground for jihadist fighter. This place would be so bad on it's own.

tankasnowgod

I completely agree and would also add, anything that weakens the economy is a good thing, given the economy is a measurement that obfuscates the brutality of raw labor extraction and the pilfering of the natural world. Sooner the "economy" shits the bed the better imo.

Barter, hunter-gatherer, or bust.

Um, wut?

I don't agree with this at all, it's completely nihilistic. Lockdowns, Mask Mandates, and Vaccine Passports all "weaken the economy." Do you support them? I don't, and never will. Those actions made tens of millions unemployed in the US, destroyed many small businesses, and forced many into poverty, and caused high number of suicides. Is that what you support? Because that's what your statement says.

I suggest you look up the definition of "economy." It does not mean "a measurement that obfuscates the brutality of raw labor extraction and the pilfering of the natural world." I don't know where you get that from. It means-

1. the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services.
2. careful management of available resources.

So, you want to destroy the wealth and resources of various countries? Again, pure nihilism. You don't even need humans for an economy, animals have their own, going by those defintions. Even bartering and hunter-gathers are a type of economy. I'm also curious, how, exactly, did you "barter" with your ISP for internet access? And "barter" for your computer? None of those things are available to hunter gathers. If you didn't barter for them, then you should "bust," by your own credo.

Personally, I suggest you choose your words and concepts better. I think there are plenty of problems with the current world economy, and plenty of "economic indicators" that don't have anything to do with the REAL economy. If you read Ben Fulford, he explains this well. Tesla shouldn't be valued 5 times higher than Toyota, when Toyota makes and sells 16 times more vehicles. If we had currencies that reflected the value of what's actually produced (traditionally, that was gold and silver, but there could be better options in the future). That doesn't mean I want to nuke the world, kill everyone, and destroy everything (which would be a good thing by your statement). I would prefer to remove a lot of the Inbred Satanic Criminals at the top, have currencies that more accurately reflect resources, production, and goods and services, and eliminate debt and tax bondage, and move more towards a free market.

tankasnowgod

Did you read the article? Companies were forced to leave salaries unchanged in spite of the reduced productivity.
Looks like you didn't read the article. They claimed INCREASED Productivity-

The trials — which ran from 2015 to 2019 and involved over 2,500 people — significantly improved productivity and wellbeing, and have already led trade unions in the country to negotiate reduced working hours. Following new agreements struck between 2019 and 2021 after the trials ended, 86 percent of Iceland’s entire workforce now either moved to shorter hours for the same pay or will soon gain the right to.
Either it was state companies, or the government gave them grants as compensation (as planned in Spain).

In other words, the government is using people's money to stop them from working...
Nothing like this is claimed in the article. It should also be noted that Iceland isn't a complete free market or Anarcho-Capitalist paradise. They apparently already have laws or codes regulating and defining what a "work week" is, hours that can be worked, penalties/overtime for longer hours, and minimum wage. So, this isn't exactly imposing new rules, really more just changing some existing ones.

Missenger

Um, wut?

I don't agree with this at all, it's completely nihilistic. Lockdowns, Mask Mandates, and Vaccine Passports all "weaken the economy." Do you support them? I don't, and never will. Those actions made tens of millions unemployed in the US, destroyed many small businesses, and forced many into poverty, and caused high number of suicides. Is that what you support? Because that's what your statement says.

I suggest you look up the definition of "economy." It does not mean "a measurement that obfuscates the brutality of raw labor extraction and the pilfering of the natural world." I don't know where you get that from. It means-

1. the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services.
2. careful management of available resources.

So, you want to destroy the wealth and resources of various countries? Again, pure nihilism. You don't even need humans for an economy, animals have their own, going by those defintions. Even bartering and hunter-gathers are a type of economy. I'm also curious, how, exactly, did you "barter" with your ISP for internet access? And "barter" for your computer? None of those things are available to hunter gathers. If you didn't barter for them, then you should "bust," by your own credo.

Personally, I suggest you choose your words and concepts better. I think there are plenty of problems with the current world economy, and plenty of "economic indicators" that don't have anything to do with the REAL economy. If you read Ben Fulford, he explains this well. Tesla shouldn't be valued 5 times higher than Toyota, when Toyota makes and sells 16 times more vehicles. If we had currencies that reflected the value of what's actually produced (traditionally, that was gold and silver, but there could be better options in the future). That doesn't mean I want to nuke the world, kill everyone, and destroy everything (which would be a good thing by your statement). I would prefer to remove a lot of the Inbred Satanic Criminals at the top, have currencies that more accurately reflect resources, production, and goods and services, and eliminate debt and tax bondage, and move more towards a free market.
How can one fix an economy being destroyed by the ones that own the money supply? They want to turn the western world into a communist hellhole to prevent the plebs from saving themselves with any sort of financial stripping of their pockets. Nationalism was obviously a answer to get people moving towards that kind of mindset but then you have the same politicians flying around like jackasses in private jets in contempt of their own jobs, frauding votes.

stoic

Looks like you didn't read the article. They claimed INCREASED Productivity-

Nothing like this is claimed in the article. It should also be noted that Iceland isn't a complete free market or Anarcho-Capitalist paradise. They apparently already have laws or codes regulating and defining what a "work week" is, hours that can be worked, penalties/overtime for longer hours, and minimum wage. So, this isn't exactly imposing new rules, really more just changing some existing ones.
True, I must have mistaken it with another article.

As far as I remember, Iceland's economic model used to lean more towards free markets compared to other Scandinavian countries, but the sudden financial collapse probably contributed to a change of direction.

GorillaHead

No one actually works 40 hours. People probably do 35 hours at best in a week and get paid for 40. So we might as well make work weeks 4 days of 4.5 days. The current model is absolute crap

Michael Mohn

No one actually works 40 hours. People probably do 35 hours at best in a week and get paid for 40. So we might as well make work weeks 4 days of 4.5 days. The current model is absolute crap

You have never heard of truck drivers appearently. Up to 60 hour week is legal and normal but you still get payed only 40hours.

I guess you work as a teacher or public sector etc.

blob69

You naivety is so touching. "War made them like that", you say and who made the war? These people did the war! They're destructive and the crime statistics clearly show they're as destructive in their host countries. If I had not to pay 60% of my income to the government for ******* up the country and pay for illigal immigrants I could afford more generosity too. Illegal immigrants drown in dingy boats because they're attracted by free money. Illegal immigrants do work locals don't want to do because immigrants lower the salary and locals can't live on it anymore. Illegals work for cheap and collect welfare, so illegals destroy the labour market for locals. If you want cultural diversity then pay for a damn vacation and don't dump your cultural attractions in my neighbourhood and make me pay for it. Retards like you will get us killed, thanks!
First of all, you don't know what caused the Yugoslav war, plus you probably live in some Western country, right? Do you realize just how many wars Western countries started all over the world?

Perhaps you should introspect why you act with so much aggression and hatred - it doesn't sound too healthy to me...

Last edited:

GorillaHead

jesus dude, I am not trying to start a fight with your but your mindset is extremely narrow, I only say that because your conviction in your words is shocking

Michael Mohn

jesus dude, I am not trying to start a fight with your but your mindset is extremely narrow, I only say that because your conviction in your words is shocking
Nobody was ever hurt by a fight of words. I'm happy to have my horizon expanded. I'm just immune to propaganda, finger wagging & moral bullying. You have to come up with something good.

GorillaHead

Nobody was ever hurt by a fight of words. I'm happy to have my horizon expanded. I'm just immune to propaganda, finger wagging & moral bullying. You have to come up with something good.
Sadly thats not actually true. People get hurt by words all the time. Personally i dont. But its common thing in relationships.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals