WORLD VACCINE POLL; THE OFFICIAL THOUGHTS OF COVID-19 #JUSTSAYNO

ddjd

All of you who have been working so hard to wake up the Sleepers, be proud, your work is paying off. The Sleepers are waking up slowly. The poll is still open and you can take it in this link.

Please vote.

rei

Shitty site, there are 7 circles that just keep spinning forever, what i assume is where the questions would load.

FitnessMike

done

Rick K

All of you who have been working so hard to wake up the Sleepers, be proud, your work is paying off. The Sleepers are waking up slowly. The poll is still open and you can take it in this link.

Please vote.
Interesting to note that the question of whether or not you're getting the vax was at over 91% no and yet millions have gotten it.

Interesting to note that the question of whether or not you're getting the vax was at over 91% no and yet millions have gotten it.

I think people who are likely to stumble upon this poll are already Covid-skeptics and critical/wary about the vaccine.

The unwashed masses have probably just blindly followed along with whatever their doctor/government told them.

Rick K

I think people who are likely to stumble upon this poll are already Covid-skeptics and critical/wary about the vaccine.

The unwashed masses have probably just blindly followed along with whatever their doctor/government told them.
Perhaps there is hope for humanity after all as the vaxxed (think of the crowd saying "Imotep" from The Mummy) may soon be extinct therefore extracting much of the stupid gene from the pool. ?

bk_

Perhaps there is hope for humanity after all as the vaxxed (think of the crowd saying "Imotep" from The Mummy) may soon be extinct therefore extracting much of the stupid gene from the pool. ?
Most of my Non-science peers with degrees or diplomas in arts and computer/software have jumped head-first into getting the vaccine.

In North America there is a phenomena where the “educated” middle-class who have scarcely seen the real world are extraordinarily gullible and believe the TV, internet anti-science “Fact Checkers”, and the authorities with their life.

I also notice most of these people don’t believe in God or afterlife, are fearful over trivial matters such as the 0.01% infection fatality rate among young adults, and are also very mean and hostile to anyone who poses the slightest threat to their emotions such as violating human rights for the sake of forcing everyone to get the “vaccine.”

Most of my Non-science peers with degrees or diplomas in arts and computer/software have jumped head-first into getting the vaccine.

In North America there is a phenomena where the “educated” middle-class who have scarcely seen the real world are extraordinarily gullible and believe the TV, internet anti-science “Fact Checkers”, and the authorities with their life.

I also notice most of these people don’t believe in God or afterlife, are fearful over trivial matters such as the 0.01% infection fatality rate among young adults, and are also very mean and hostile to anyone who poses the slightest threat to their emotions such as violating human rights for the sake of forcing everyone to get the “vaccine.”

You can't help but notice that the vast majority of "highly educated" people are in fact only capable of a very narrow scope of conditioned thinking. The education system is great at creating these one-track minds. They used to tell that school is there to teach you to sit down, shut up and know just enough to be a working drone. The end result of that is visible all around.

PxD

Lol that’s pretty dark, man.

Rick K

Ah..so...you have addressed that insidious creature called the Ego. Ego passes for thought but can only exist in the past or future, both of which are non existent. It cannot dwell in the Now. By the by, the latest number on "death rate from covid" is 1% of world wide population. We must, therefore, fling ourselves from the nearest cliff in FEAR of this catastrophic death toll (he says rolling his eyes). I have worked with many scientists in my career and was horrified so many times to see the lack of critical thinking, which was substituted for parroting what they had been taught. This is no surprise given that the requirements to obtain a PhD (piled higher and deeper) are that you expound on the work of those who have gone before you. All well and good except that perhaps those folks were WRONG. If you think for yourself or correct an earlier hypothesis your degree is denied. Wouldn't want to rock the boat now would we? Critical thinking always asks why until one can go back no further. Many institutions rely on comradery in this manner including medicine and the judiciary. If you stray from the path you are booted out of the club. The eternal question is: who taught the teacher? Who conferred that first academic title on themselves, became the first black belt or philosopher?
So...the ego fears death because that is it's demise and as humans have forgotten their true nature they don't understand that we are immortal and never die. Therefore fear is what drives the ego as it feels separated from all others and all things and if you understand the true nature of God then you know that is not possible. Even the religionists have a fear of God and punishment after life. God is Love and does not destroy; we do that all by ourselves.

Rick K

Lynne

I saw this blank CDC vax record card, and one filled out (as guide) online and thought it may be handy for someone in the US. Not much use to me in Australia.

Attachments

• 181828825_160164672775667_7631203271275922282_n.jpg
    181828825_160164672775667_7631203271275922282_n.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 182613552_160164639442337_7247993962370442911_n.jpg
    182613552_160164639442337_7247993962370442911_n.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 51

Rick K

I saw this blank CDC vax record card, and one filled out (as guide) online and thought it may be handy for someone in the US. Not much use to me in Australia.
Great find.

bk_

Ah..so...you have addressed that insidious creature called the Ego. Ego passes for thought but can only exist in the past or future, both of which are non existent. It cannot dwell in the Now. By the by, the latest number on "death rate from covid" is 1% of world wide population. We must, therefore, fling ourselves from the nearest cliff in FEAR of this catastrophic death toll (he says rolling his eyes). I have worked with many scientists in my career and was horrified so many times to see the lack of critical thinking, which was substituted for parroting what they had been taught. This is no surprise given that the requirements to obtain a PhD (piled higher and deeper) are that you expound on the work of those who have gone before you. All well and good except that perhaps those folks were WRONG. If you think for yourself or correct an earlier hypothesis your degree is denied. Wouldn't want to rock the boat now would we? Critical thinking always asks why until one can go back no further. Many institutions rely on comradery in this manner including medicine and the judiciary. If you stray from the path you are booted out of the club. The eternal question is: who taught the teacher? Who conferred that first academic title on themselves, became the first black belt or philosopher?
So...the ego fears death because that is it's demise and as humans have forgotten their true nature they don't understand that we are immortal and never die. Therefore fear is what drives the ego as it feels separated from all others and all things and if you understand the true nature of God then you know that is not possible. Even the religionists have a fear of God and punishment after life. God is Love and does not destroy; we do that all by ourselves.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals