World Vaccination - Robert Kennedy Jr gives a background explanation for why and how it came about

Jon2547

This is a fascinating interview. I'm watching it right now. I appreciate you posting this.

Steve

This puts together a few things that could help the sheeple. The Kennedy talk begins at 19:00 into the video. Intro says it's been removed from YouTube.
That part towards the end about the electrocution experiment was pretty fascinating...67% of participants would give a fatal dose of electrocution.
I never realized the obedient sheeple personality was so prevalent until this current situation, and now that experiment sheds more light on the subject.

I always thought an operation like what we have today would never work due to the internet.

My thoughts were, "Well if they ever tried to do this we would all just share information and inform each other as to what's really happening, so the entire operation would be blown instantly.", but I guess they still managed to pull it off so far using psychological warfare techniques.

Fauci is the authority/puppeteer in the white coat, and people are dangling from his hands on strings, being pulled in whatever direction he wants them to go.
I hope my fellow humans wake up, if that's possible. Maybe they are too far gone, and will remain obedient sheeple until they die.

Last edited:

Jon2547

My thoughts were, "Well if they ever tried to do this we would all just share information and inform each other as to what's really happening, so the entire operation would be blown instantly.", but I guess they still managed to pull it off so far using psychological warfare techniques.
I used to think the same thing. Come to find out, the internet was developed by the MIC. So they had their hands on it all along and have been using layers upon layers of manipulation.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Thanks Birdie I really like RFK jr and ordered this book in June I believe. It’s been delayed but really looking forward to it especially after this interview