"Woo-woo" device thread (Scalar, Schumann, Harmonizers, Tensors, Orgonite, Sacred Geometry)

RealNeat

I have always been interested in, however, not completely convinced of these sort of devices.

1. Schumann devices seem to have the most demonstrable merit with their use being common in not only the EMF/ Grounding crowd but also the audiophiles.

Personal experience: Before I broke mine I had a cheap 7.89 Hz (partial Schumann resonance) device from Amazon. I think it was 13 dollars, I used it in my delivery truck with a lot of tech around and I did feel a wave of calmness when plugged in, I would feel tension fall off so to speak. I tested its output with a Hz meter and flashing light at 7.89 Hz and it did actually transmit it, an AM radio also gives auditory verification of the frequency when placed nearby. It had a small knob that one could twist to calibrate the frequency.

2. Qlink pendents and their "active" Nimbus device. These work off of the supposed SRT (sympathetic resonance technology). I found more information looking up patents for the parent company Clarus. The pendent is supposed to amplify and calibrate your own personal field so that when it gets out of whack you have a anchor you can depend on to pull you back to baseline. The Nimbus functions more like the previously mentioned Schumann device I believe, it emits a range of frequencies but I don't think I was able to actually confirm it like I could the previous device as I think these use "Scalar" technology. This is the best explanation I could find of Scalar to date
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKzfKwKSDM

Personal Experience: The pendant didn't really do anything I could feel. I have a very low EMF house however and there are testimonies by some people I (somewhat) trust like Scott that make me think heavy tech users benefit from it more, specially for sleep it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbXUouSZTU

As far as the Nimbus, I felt something similar to the Schumann device. I did open it up but couldn't make much sense of the circuitry, Ill post a picture of (it at request) if anyone is savvy with that stuff. The Nimbus is much sturdier, supposedly emits a wider frequency but more expensive than a Schumann device, however I prefer it because of its convenience. Unless you build a nice structure and secure the power cord the Schumann devices are flimsy and easily break.

3. Tensor rings are cheap and easy to make as long as you follow the proper "cubit" size according to Slim Spurling, here is MJ Pangman of "Dancing With Water" discussing it
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYAPZ4dK-k
and a measure of its "efficacy" using a Lecher Antenna
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHWpwENbmdc

Personal experience: I probably didn't do it right to be honest, I hate soldering and so I tried alternatives and may have disrupted the energy flow of the device. I'm willing to buy a properly made devices and try again, but when I did try with the devices I made I didn't notice anything worth noting.

4. Orgonite is something I got into very early on and discovered Wilhelm Reichs work through it. The modern interpretation of orgone devices are a far cry from Wilhelms original orgone accumulators or "cloud busters" but some of the concepts are preserved. David Wilcock covers the topic pretty thoroughly in his series "Wisdom Teachings." There is a gentlemen, and acquittance of Thomas Cowan that makes orgone blankets which seems to have more merit but can also be dangerous around too many EMFs and for people with certain conditions.

Personal Experience: The resins are quite noxious when making orgonite so I stopped after a couple times. The devices gave me no measurable or tangible outcomes. The only thing I noticed is when I would freeze water over them the water had a implosion/ explosion image frozen in it almost every time as opposed to controls.

5. Aires Tech pendants are relatively expensive EMF attracting antennas that claim to transmute the energy back to our baseline cellular energy emission. They are pretty cool looking and there is some science behind it that is of ok quality. They seem to have also included sacred geometry in their design which is supposed to be harmonizing buy using things like the golden ratio to influencing the energies around them (Biogeomtery is also worth looking into by Dr. Ibrahim). Their website has most of the info there is about them and supposedly they were founded by Russian researchers trying to find a solution for EMF damage to radar personnel. They seem to use a lot of the same parameters other EMF pendants use to show us their tech is working like HRV, EEG, live blood analysis, inflammation markers etc. EMF Radiation Protection | EMR Shielding | More Than a Blocker

Personal experience: This is my latest device and experiment. I haven't felt anything from them yet, just hoping they are helping and not harming.

I haven't listed everything however a lot of other devices follow the same principles (BluShield, Samovedic, Biogeometry, Leela Tech, Harmoni, etc). The one thing I make sure of is that these devices are not radioactive. Ray has talked about the radioactive rock scam for "feeling good" in the past and certain Amazon EMF protectors were shown to be radioactive, especially if they claim to be creating negative ions out of thin air with no power supply.

Please contribute in a similar fashion with anecdotes and devices you have found. Why am I even writing about it if I am skeptical? I want something to help during those EMF exposures that I can not prevent, something to fill in the gap. I do my best with wired tech and airplane mode, faradays, dirty electricity filters and grounding technology around me but I would love a passive or active device that helps with the rest. Some claim (BluShield inventor) that assessing the physical but not the Scalar aspect of EMF is not good enough and that Scalar is the main method of harm.

Podcasts exist for many of these devices, I suggest listening.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I have always been interested in, however, not completely convinced of these sort of devices.

1. Schumann devices seem to have the most demonstrable merit with their use being common in not only the EMF/ Grounding crowd but also the audiophiles.

Personal experience: Before I broke mine I had a cheap 7.89 Hz (partial Schumann resonance) device from Amazon. I think it was 13 dollars, I used it in my delivery truck with a lot of tech around and I did feel a wave of calmness when plugged in, I would feel tension fall off so to speak. I tested its output with a Hz meter and flashing light at 7.89 Hz and it did actually transmit it, an AM radio also gives auditory verification of the frequency when placed nearby. It had a small knob that one could twist to calibrate the frequency.

2. Qlink pendents and their "active" Nimbus device. These work off of the supposed SRT (sympathetic resonance technology). I found more information looking up patents for the parent company Clarus. The pendent is supposed to amplify and calibrate your own personal field so that when it gets out of whack you have a anchor you can depend on to pull you back to baseline. The Nimbus functions more like the previously mentioned Schumann device I believe, it emits a range of frequencies but I don't think I was able to actually confirm it like I could the previous device as I think these use "Scalar" technology. This is the best explanation I could find of Scalar to date
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKzfKwKSDM

Personal Experience: The pendant didn't really do anything I could feel. I have a very low EMF house however and there are testimonies by some people I (somewhat) trust like Scott that make me think heavy tech users benefit from it more, specially for sleep it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbXUouSZTU

As far as the Nimbus, I felt something similar to the Schumann device. I did open it up but couldn't make much sense of the circuitry, Ill post a picture of (it at request) if anyone is savvy with that stuff. The Nimbus is much sturdier, supposedly emits a wider frequency but more expensive than a Schumann device, however I prefer it because of its convenience. Unless you build a nice structure and secure the power cord the Schumann devices are flimsy and easily break.

3. Tensor rings are cheap and easy to make as long as you follow the proper "cubit" size according to Slim Spurling, here is MJ Pangman of "Dancing With Water" discussing it
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYAPZ4dK-k
and a measure of its "efficacy" using a Lecher Antenna
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHWpwENbmdc

Personal experience: I probably didn't do it right to be honest, I hate soldering and so I tried alternatives and may have disrupted the energy flow of the device. I'm willing to buy a properly made devices and try again, but when I did try with the devices I made I didn't notice anything worth noting.

4. Orgonite is something I got into very early on and discovered Wilhelm Reichs work through it. The modern interpretation of orgone devices are a far cry from Wilhelms original orgone accumulators or "cloud busters" but some of the concepts are preserved. David Wilcock covers the topic pretty thoroughly in his series "Wisdom Teachings." There is a gentlemen, and acquittance of Thomas Cowan that makes orgone blankets which seems to have more merit but can also be dangerous around too many EMFs and for people with certain conditions.

Personal Experience: The resins are quite noxious when making orgonite so I stopped after a couple times. The devices gave me no measurable or tangible outcomes. The only thing I noticed is when I would freeze water over them the water had a implosion/ explosion image frozen in it almost every time as opposed to controls.

5. Aires Tech pendants are relatively expensive EMF attracting antennas that claim to transmute the energy back to our baseline cellular energy emission. They are pretty cool looking and there is some science behind it that is of ok quality. They seem to have also included sacred geometry in their design which is supposed to be harmonizing buy using things like the golden ratio to influencing the energies around them (Biogeomtery is also worth looking into by Dr. Ibrahim). Their website has most of the info there is about them and supposedly they were founded by Russian researchers trying to find a solution for EMF damage to radar personnel. They seem to use a lot of the same parameters other EMF pendants use to show us their tech is working like HRV, EEG, live blood analysis, inflammation markers etc. EMF Radiation Protection | EMR Shielding | More Than a Blocker

Personal experience: This is my latest device and experiment. I haven't felt anything from them yet, just hoping they are helping and not harming.

I haven't listed everything however a lot of other devices follow the same principles (BluShield, Samovedic, Biogeometry, Leela Tech, Harmoni, etc). The one thing I make sure of is that these devices are not radioactive. Ray has talked about the radioactive rock scam for "feeling good" in the past and certain Amazon EMF protectors were shown to be radioactive, especially if they claim to be creating negative ions out of thin air with no power supply.

Please contribute in a similar fashion with anecdotes and devices you have found. Why am I even writing about it if I am skeptical? I want something to help during those EMF exposures that I can not prevent, something to fill in the gap. I do my best with wired tech and airplane mode, faradays, dirty electricity filters and grounding technology around me but I would love a passive or active device that helps with the rest. Some claim (BluShield inventor) that assessing the physical but not the Scalar aspect of EMF is not good enough and that Scalar is the main method of harm.

Podcasts exist for many of these devices, I suggest listening.

Thanks for starting this @RealNeat I am just starting to research this myself and was looking at BluShield. They claim there is a one hundred and twenty yard perimeter of protection the cube device provides, plus they have a portable device to carry on trips away from the residence.
The thing that makes them unique is that the frequency is always changing, so as to mimic that of a natural setting, while they do say that the device cannot block EMF which is constantly on a single frequency which apparently causes the damage the continuous changing frequency is supposed to mitigate or reduce the effect by ninety nine percent for 4G and 97 percent for 5G.
They seem to have been in the business for a long time (thirty years) and claim to have used information from NASA to help develop the technology when astronauts first experienced this phenomenon.
But at two thousand dollars plus it is a bit expensive for an experiment. But there explanation of their technology seems to be somewhat plausible but that being said I am not an expert on this topic just someone looking to mitigate one more toxic issue in our environment.
Right now @haiduts opinion on taurine being beneficial for this is my go to defence.

AlaskaJono

We have one of these el Cheapo Schumann Devices off Ebay, I bought it about 10 months ago. When we first tested it with music, Hi Fi style, I swear it changed aspects of the music. One of my test recordings is Joni Mitchel Blue album. My wife noticed it too. Less Hi Fi sound with it on though. Then, the Main Test: Does it help sleeping more deeply. After 10 days with, and then not using it for 2 nights, my wife said, " It works, don't make me NOT use it. " Ok, then it works. I do not often have issues with sleep, maybe 1 or 2 nights a month, so I can't judge in that realm. It is by her bedside every night. ;-)

About 1994 I bought a "Chi Gong Machine" upon the prompting of an Naturopathic/Acupuncture Doctor friend. Very cool, it basically works at 7-12 Hz, the basis of which was supposedly measuring the 'output at the palms' of Qi Gong masters and Healers in China. Also the story was they were trying to find out if it was 'Real' or Fake, and in the frequencies mentioned the Healers were 100 to 1000 Times Stronger than sick people. Kids were 10-100 X stronger than adults. So, I used this on clients, and most people really enjoyed it along with the Acupuncture. (I am a TCM practitioner). I put it on a client who had a bad ice fall bruise on her thigh (winter in Alaska, so ice and snow and sleet prevail), and the 'Raspberry' bruise was cleared up the next day for the spot that the speaker of the unit was plus a little more (1/2 inch), so it has Tangible reactions. This was the original machine, then it broke, I got the #3 edition, and it seemed not as good to me (using it on myself). I then lent it to my sister for an issue she had and ..... it broke and I never replaced it. I just found a link to it, still for sale.

About 5 years ago I got on a machine my neighbour had, and it was a mega EMF Pulse machine (PEMF), in a large suitcase-type case. Very powerful, and I liked it. The owner of the machine inherited it from her father, who used it for his own treatment of cancer. Apparently after 6 years of using daily he decided not to use it so he could pass on. He died 3-4 months later according to my neighbour. Her son was a professional baseball player in the USA, and he used it on his elbow and torn tendon injuries, and he was back at it 3 1/2 weeks later when the doc said 'probably out for the whole season'.
I do not know the mark of this machine, but it was big and expensive. She said it cost about $40k USD, so that makes the purchase about 2008 by my reckoning. The main frequencies that unit used from memory is 7.83Hz/12.x/14.2/20.x/ and something in the 30 Hz range.

I would like to know more about Scalar (Tesla?) machines, but.... seems hard to get good info. Great thread. I reckon the Earth frequencies are best felt by us when away from people/machines/electricity etc.. I go myself in the bush without the bloody phone, just to be in 'natural vibes'. Kinda start from scratch, and the body remembers. Anyhoo, good subject.

J.R.K

We have one of these el Cheapo Schumann Devices off Ebay, I bought it about 10 months ago. When we first tested it with music, Hi Fi style, I swear it changed aspects of the music. One of my test recordings is Joni Mitchel Blue album. My wife noticed it too. Less Hi Fi sound with it on though. Then, the Main Test: Does it help sleeping more deeply. After 10 days with, and then not using it for 2 nights, my wife said, " It works, don't make me NOT use it. " Ok, then it works. I do not often have issues with sleep, maybe 1 or 2 nights a month, so I can't judge in that realm. It is by her bedside every night. ;-)

About 1994 I bought a "Chi Gong Machine" upon the prompting of an Naturopathic/Acupuncture Doctor friend. Very cool, it basically works at 7-12 Hz, the basis of which was supposedly measuring the 'output at the palms' of Qi Gong masters and Healers in China. Also the story was they were trying to find out if it was 'Real' or Fake, and in the frequencies mentioned the Healers were 100 to 1000 Times Stronger than sick people. Kids were 10-100 X stronger than adults. So, I used this on clients, and most people really enjoyed it along with the Acupuncture. (I am a TCM practitioner). I put it on a client who had a bad ice fall bruise on her thigh (winter in Alaska, so ice and snow and sleet prevail), and the 'Raspberry' bruise was cleared up the next day for the spot that the speaker of the unit was plus a little more (1/2 inch), so it has Tangible reactions. This was the original machine, then it broke, I got the #3 edition, and it seemed not as good to me (using it on myself). I then lent it to my sister for an issue she had and ..... it broke and I never replaced it. I just found a link to it, still for sale.

About 5 years ago I got on a machine my neighbour had, and it was a mega EMF Pulse machine (PEMF), in a large suitcase-type case. Very powerful, and I liked it. The owner of the machine inherited it from her father, who used it for his own treatment of cancer. Apparently after 6 years of using daily he decided not to use it so he could pass on. He died 3-4 months later according to my neighbour. Her son was a professional baseball player in the USA, and he used it on his elbow and torn tendon injuries, and he was back at it 3 1/2 weeks later when the doc said 'probably out for the whole season'.
I do not know the mark of this machine, but it was big and expensive. She said it cost about $40k USD, so that makes the purchase about 2008 by my reckoning. The main frequencies that unit used from memory is 7.83Hz/12.x/14.2/20.x/ and something in the 30 Hz range.

I would like to know more about Scalar (Tesla?) machines, but.... seems hard to get good info. Great thread. I reckon the Earth frequencies are best felt by us when away from people/machines/electricity etc.. I go myself in the bush without the bloody phone, just to be in 'natural vibes'. Kinda start from scratch, and the body remembers. Anyhoo, good subject.
Interesting experiences, I have this interview with Brandon Amalati and the creator of the Blushield device, they talk about the Scalar and how they address this issue, apparently other devices do not take this into consideration.

I have had remarkable results with Pulse Centers high powered PEMF, and more moderate results with Micropulse PEMF. They work best for me in conjunction with other therapies.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Yes, I think their animal studies are interesting and favorable. The devices are super over priced (like many of these devices) which is a huge red flag for me but if they work they work.

I don't believe other devices don't do this however. Like I mentioned many devices claim to be using scalar, even passive ones, Blushields exclusivity turns me off, frankly think it's a lie. Maybe their ability to produce a spectrum of frequencies is unique.

I met a building biologist is Arizona and we had an in depth conversation about this stuff and she and her colleague mentioned how Blushield caused more deaths in chickens in the long run but I could never get back in touch with her to verify the source.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I have had remarkable results with Pulse Centers high powered PEMF, and more moderate results with Micropulse PEMF. They work best for me in conjunction with other therapies.
I have a device called the Infopathy IC Pad, it is a small PEMF device that I used to relieve chronic kneee pain and it worked. You can also make homeopathic/ frequency based remedies with it.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Very cool, that first device seems to span the Schumann spectrum not just 7.89, I'll have to look into it. For more info on scalar I suggest the bald guy video I linked above, he gives the best explanation I have found to date.

J.R.K

Yes, I think their animal studies are interesting and favorable. The devices are super over priced (like many of these devices) which is a huge red flag for me but if they work they work.

I don't believe other devices don't do this however. Like I mentioned many devices claim to be using scalar, even passive ones, Blushields exclusivity turns me off, frankly think it's a lie. Maybe their ability to produce a spectrum of frequencies is unique.

I met a building biologist is Arizona and we had an in depth conversation about this stuff and she and her colleague mentioned how Blushield caused more deaths in chickens in the long run but I could never get back in touch with her to verify the source.
I think your point that Dr Peat mentioned is relevant in that it should not give off radiation. As well how would an everyday person be able to test and answer that question.
But another point that I feel should be mentioned is that over time the strength of everything weakens so I would wonder if there is a way to test, verify and calibrate if necessary these frequencies, periodically on a scheduled maintenance program? Because really how do we know these devices are broadcasting the variable frequencies they claim to?

EvanHinkle

I have a somavedic. I’m a huge fan. Mine is the red one, so it doesn’t throw-off a bunch of blue light, (many of them are yellow, blue, green, in color). It structures water, (you can taste that structured water “taste”) by simply placing a liquid near it for a few minutes, (I tend to just put my coffee mug near it when not sipping).

The benefits that I attribute to it are subjective, and I’m willing to admit that. However I have a strong belief that it has played a role in many things that have happened favorably for me.

When I first got it, I was doing a strict carnivore diet to heal a skin issue. The diet did not work for me, but the day after I received the somavedic I learned about Ray Peat.

Since getting it, cut bouquets of flowers have a tendency to last us about two weeks, (vs say a week). Recently my daughter picked out some roses, and my wife commented three days later that they looked better than the day we brought them home.

Another interesting thing I recently learned is that if you place a picture of something or someone close to the unit it will have an effect on the subject in the picture. This is one of the effects of scalar energy, and connected to the Native American belief around photography and it’s connection to the soul.

Since placing a picture of my wife and I on the somavedic we have experienced some very pronounced improvements in our health. It’s not that we did “nothing” but more that we seemingly serendipitously stumbled upon more and more relevant information that, as we experimented, leveled up our health exponentially.

My wife also received a promotion and pay bump at her work, and has had a number of new opportunities open up for her side hustle making the reality of her quitting her “day job” seem very likely.

I could go on like this, and I appreciate that what I’ve written can all be chalked up to simply living life and moving towards goals in life, but I’m a believer for what it’s worth.

miquelangeles

@RealNeat great thread.

I think it's worth looking into coils and resonant circuits and how they work, since most of these devices implement one.

Copper coils are cheap and easy to DIY and experiment with. They have a long history of use in the form of jewelry (such as the South African copper bracelets, or the neck rings called idzilas which are believed to have spiritual powers, or the Dacian gold bracelets which are coils with 7-10 turns).

I would also mention Michael Persinger's work and his "God helmet".

On a Danny Roddy podcast Ray mentioned Persinger's "No More Secrets" talk:

And there is also the copper biocircuit.

copper_biocircuit1.jpg
copper_biocircuit2.jpg

And this YouTube channel has some interesting experiments:

Inaut

I'm really in to this kind of stuff. thanks for creating @RealNeat :)

I've been carrying purple plates(Tesla) in my pockets for about 6 months now to test supposed benefits. Can't say I've noticed anything... More recently though, I purchased a small lakhovsky coil which I've carried in my pocket for about 2 weeks now and feel (maybe placebo?) it having more of a calming effect on me (than not). Yesterday while laying out in the sun I placed the coil on various parts of my chest and head. Maybe it had a slight effect? Maybe just placebo...I don't know for sure but I had a great day either way and felt very satisfied. Anyways, I've always wanted to purchase a multiwave oscillator to test out but I just can't afford a good/real one... I think that's the ultimate when it comes to woo woo devices.

Hydrogen(gas) is also an important therapy/technology and I think it's more safe- spiritually maybe? - than a lot of woo devices on the market though. Certain frequencies/emfs scare me off and I can't trust anything I purchase....

AlaskaJono

@J.R.K Thanks for that. I just read a bit of the BluShield info... will listen later. Scalar they say is the longitudinal aspect of the transverse wave. Beyond time, I like that, but .... do not understand it in the least. Anyone here have a good resource for Scalar/Tesla info ??? These websites that sell equipment do not want to describe in detail as then one could reverse engineer it so to speak. I couldn't but I could get a friend who is an electronic wizard to! for example.

I had a few items that were 'tachyon' in the 1990's. Blushield website says it is the same as scalar. One of them was a shoe insert with tachyon thingies embedded in it. Supposed to energize and heal. I used it for clients with plantar fasciitis. It helped maybe 7 out of 10 as I remember. I think 4 clients had excellent results, and 3 very good results. This was in addition to acu treatments. And at some point I just gave them to a client, as the material it was made of was on its way out.

And this is the MOndo unit (or one extremely similar to) I was on for 20 minutes or so a few years ago. Mega.
https://pulsedenergytech.com/pemf-device-per-2000/
1661727576074.png

J.R.K

@J.R.K Thanks for that. I just read a bit of the BluShield info... will listen later. Scalar they say is the longitudinal aspect of the transverse wave. Beyond time, I like that, but .... do not understand it in the least. Anyone here have a good resource for Scalar/Tesla info ??? These websites that sell equipment do not want to describe in detail as then one could reverse engineer it so to speak. I couldn't but I could get a friend who is an electronic wizard to! for example.

I had a few items that were 'tachyon' in the 1990's. Blushield website says it is the same as scalar. One of them was a shoe insert with tachyon thingies embedded in it. Supposed to energize and heal. I used it for clients with plantar fasciitis. It helped maybe 7 out of 10 as I remember. I think 4 clients had excellent results, and 3 very good results. This was in addition to acu treatments. And at some point I just gave them to a client, as the material it was made of was on its way out.

And this is the MOndo unit (or one extremely similar to) I was on for 20 minutes or so a few years ago. Mega.
https://pulsedenergytech.com/pemf-device-per-2000/
View attachment 41234
Thanks for this @AlaskaJono. I notice they don’t put any prices on this device, is this the one worth $150,000.00?
I think that it might be beneficial and anti inflammatory, but I am wondering right now about EMF protection given that our area is going to be set up with 5G in the next few months so I am looking at this a little more seriously now (not that I was not concerned before, I work in a building with almost seventy electric motors, and have overhead power lines). So you know with Elon Musk putting low level satellites with communications set ups that have the Russians concerned, maybe I should look at this a little more seriously.

Lollipop2

Thanks for starting this @RealNeat I am just starting to research this myself and was looking at BluShield. They claim there is a one hundred and twenty yard perimeter of protection the cube device provides, plus they have a portable device to carry on trips away from the residence.
The thing that makes them unique is that the frequency is always changing, so as to mimic that of a natural setting, while they do say that the device cannot block EMF which is constantly on a single frequency which apparently causes the damage the continuous changing frequency is supposed to mitigate or reduce the effect by ninety nine percent for 4G and 97 percent for 5G.
They seem to have been in the business for a long time (thirty years) and claim to have used information from NASA to help develop the technology when astronauts first experienced this phenomenon.
But at two thousand dollars plus it is a bit expensive for an experiment. But there explanation of their technology seems to be somewhat plausible but that being said I am not an expert on this topic just someone looking to mitigate one more toxic issue in our environment.
Right now @haiduts opinion on taurine being beneficial for this is my go to defence.
I like Blue Shield. After much research, it appears to me one of the best. I can’t afford it yet. But will one day.

By the way Q-Link caused my energies to be highly off balance. I had one of their first generation necklaces. At first it seemed to give me great energy, then I started to feel worse and worse. My friend tested it with a meter and it was off the charts high in EMF. Strange really. I threw it away. The minute I took it off, my vitality jumped so much higher.

Probably the coolest are the VibesUp mats and emf protectors.

AlaskaJono

I like Blue Shield. After much research, it appears to me one of the best. I can’t afford it yet. But will one day.
So have you tried it? Or you just like the information from your research? Also I liked what I read regarding Scalar in general, and that the Scalar machine will not nullify the effects of EMF but will amplify the Scalar aspect positively which will override any negative effects of the EMF.

@J.R.K The machine I used cost about $40k USD back in the 2000s. A friend in Queensland who has a small clinic almost bought a PEMF machine from this company, https://www.pulsepemf.com/ , as there is one he tried at a nearby clinic in town, and he reckoned that for about $20,000 -25K USD, it was a reasonable price if one could set up a self-service 'area' and have folks put $50 for 50 minutes. And it would pay for itself over the years and one could use it!

Here is a great site for general electromagnetic spectrum/Schumann frequencies, etc.. http://www.pemft.net/frequency.html

No Scalar info above, but very good info, as I saved it from some years ago in my email. I could not find anything yet. (Brave as a search engine is kinda crap.)

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

By the way Q-Link caused my energies to be highly off balance. I had one of their first generation necklaces. At first it seemed to give me great energy, then I started to feel worse and worse. My friend tested it with a meter and it was off the charts high in EMF. Strange really. I threw it away. The minute I took it off, my vitality jumped so much higher.

Probably the coolest are the VibesUp mats and emf protectors.
That's interesting, I have a qlink and I measure things religiously with a really dependable Cornet 88T+ and it gives off absolutely nothing. It doesn't seem possible that it would, it's just a copper coil in resin with a supposed silica based frequency generating substance in the middle. I don't think it's radioactive either as there are no such claims of negative ion emission on their site.

This article wrongly assumes their pendants are better because they generate negative ions from radioactive rocks compared to the Qlink. Quantum Pendant VS Q-Link - Which is Better?

Are you sure you didn't have some other device?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I think your point that Dr Peat mentioned is relevant in that it should not give off radiation. As well how would an everyday person be able to test and answer that question.
But another point that I feel should be mentioned is that over time the strength of everything weakens so I would wonder if there is a way to test, verify and calibrate if necessary these frequencies, periodically on a scheduled maintenance program? Because really how do we know these devices are broadcasting the variable frequencies they claim to?
I think the best way determine they arent radioactive is to make sure they don't claim negative ion production.

The strength of something weakening is only applicable if that thing is capable of depletion, however some of the devices mention these are amplifying your own biofield.

Testing the multiple frequencies could possibly be done by finding patents, following some of the suggestions in my OP and muscle testing.

Back
Top Bottom