Won't Stop Shedding/thinning

Progesterone

hello matey

i stopped my hair loss about six years in my early 20's ago but wasn't happy and insisted it grew all back haha.

some things i have learnt;

diet really isn't that important - yes, it's important to eat enough food and to eat food that doesn't make you sick, but the healthier you get the less this will be an issue. eventually, you will have the intuition to know what to and what not to do.

people talk about stress hormones like they are the devil but they are not. sometimes it's better to be be ramped up on stress and out living life than to be bogged down with food and stuck obsessing over that one night's drinking. i had good regrowth during drug binges where i would eat all sorts of ***t i knew was bad for me, simply cuz i'd gotten to the point where thinking about what i could/could not eat was causing my more psychological worry than actually eating it

i would say that avoiding gluten and pufa is important, but again i was binging on these during hard times and while they certainly don't help regrowth, they didn't affect shedding/loss at all that i can see, at least not in the way people seem to go on about. those with more sensitive nervous systems will probably need to be more careful but if you get a grip on your general disposition, a few slip ups will only serve to encourage you to do better and better

if you're getting fibre, protein, carbs and good fats in, don't get too hungup on the details imo.

posture - this is the number one defining factor in most mpb cases imo. sometimes it's mild, sometimes it's not. in my case, the outer ball of my left foot was very slightly atrophied (from bag carrying/cliff diving/early trauma scoliosis) and while no one would have noticed but me, it literally made my entire frame lopsided. the irony is people always complimented my posture as near perfect, but when i corrected this (via dance/martial arts/generally groping the ground at every opportunity) not only did my frame start to re-align but a lot of emotional bull**** i'd been repressing started squirting out of everywhere and i generally felt pretty fantastic / unshakeable.

posture reflects psychology and you need to be grounded, especially if you're worried about stress hormones (that's like worrying about worrying xD), and believe me, in 99% of cases someone with hair loss will have less than perfect posture, but it can be corrected with nothing but patience and mindfulness.

another important point is to learn to rest your tongue on the soft palate of your mouth, stretching it like you would any muscle in yoga, consistently on a daily basis. the oddest thing happened in that one day in work, i found my tongue resting there naturally, it was so bizarre, but when researching it i actually discovered this is VITAL for perfect posture. you literally cannot have an aligned spine if your tongue isn't helping to support your atlantoaxial joint. it amazed me that in attempting to fix my posture, my body began doing this subconsciously. eventually, you will be able to stretch your tongue all the way up to your nasal passages and avoid having it in the mouth at all, unless you're eating or talking

topicals - generally speaking, i don't think these things work well and if they do, they don't do enough to warrant the time/investment. i tried most everything (i first registered on this forum like 6 ears ago and that was after 5 years of constant research since my thinning started at 18 so i'd tried everything short of burning my scalp with open flame xD) but the one thing i will praise is magnesium chloride. not only does this have a noticeable effect on my mood, i think it is probably the reason i became so aware of my posture problems.

when you saturate your body with magnesium it will begin to decalify tissues and relax muscles that are chronically under stress. your body has no real choice but to relax, and as you relax, you will naturally seek balance. this loosens the fascia and ultimately provides breathing room for the galea, which is generally tight and fibrotic and unable to nourish hair on the top of the head. mag baths, transdermal sprays, and mega doses of oral tablets short term can do amazing things for your mind and eventually your body

-edit- vinegar might also be useful. i actually wash my head in 8% distilled vinegar because it's cheap, it doesn't smell and it helps tenderize tough tissue while breaking up sebum and calcium deposits around hair, which feed bacteria and encourage inflammation. i don't actually know whether this has helped towards the regrowth i noticed in last six weeks but i figured i'd mention it. i think distilled is probably better than acv because the vitamins in acv will leave your head sticky and won't do much to nourish your noggin.

massage - imo the previous points will stop hair loss but regrowing it is another matter. in order to regrow you not only need to correct posture and allow clean flow of energy up and down your body, but you need to undo the years of damage caused by it - you need to literally break up the fibrotic tissue that is producing inflammatory proteins that leads to excess sebum, bacteria, and everything we think is the cause of mpb. deep tissue massage about 20-30mins x2 a day for a year is the bare minimum imo, and one of the reasons most people won't see results, because it's a massive investment most of us underestimate, but it does work

i had good regrowth on back and i was getting regrowth on front/hairline until i got hit with a hat trick of life drama - parent died, evicted, two cars blew up and my only coping strategy was drug and sex abuse, which made me too lethargic to apply any of this for the last year - during which time all i maintained was good posture, and i lost no ground except what massage had provided me

gut health - this is tricky because i'm naturally athletic and have rarely had gut issues, but i am far from having a healthy gut. while we can try to manipulate this sort of thing via diet, imo that is mostly throwing fuel on the fire if you don't master other things first. good posture, exercise, proper breathing and a calm will help heal a gut faster than stuffing it full of things it's already having a hard time dealing with. raising your body temperature via exercise/controlled breathing will raise cortisol, but this will help cellular respiration and co2 production, helping to oxygenate the body and ramp up body temperature, and i think a healthy body temperature (very slightly above average) is the best indicator of gut health. fermented foods etc probably help a lot because they are easier to digest and while ray peat says the gut should be sterile, i disagree - the same way i disagree with his theory on prolactin and balding. which brings us to;

sex - i had very unhealthy approaches to sex and still do to some extent, but a lot of it has simply dissipated as i got other stuff under control. while i admit prolactin might be involved in shedding, i do not think it is involved in actual chronic hair loss as much as people expect. chronic masturbation on the other hand can actually be detrimental simply because it encourages atrophy of muscles in and around the hips that are not only essential for great sex, but equally essential for balance and posture.

light - i'd say getting adequate sunlight is essential but honestly, i live in ireland and can't comment lol. i feel a lot better everywhere when i happen across it and on that alone, without getting into my laymen understanding of vitamin d, speaks for itself. if you live somewhere sunny, make the most of it and walk around nekkied tbh :P

i've finally got my life back under some semblance of control and have started reapplying everything i know worked in the past. normally i would say it takes 4-6months to start seeing real results but i have already started noticing regrowth on my hairline in the exact same place i noticed it prior to copping out due to life drama last year. i think this is because i know it's possible, i had already done a lot of work and despite everything, was working to get what i wanted, just in less than optimal ways.

the main points are to focus on posture because it deals with two major issues at once - stress and blood flow. if you're mindful of your posture you will naturally lower stress hormones (meditation has proven this to be the case) and by improving posture, we naturally decalcify and improve blood flow anyway

eat enough to be happy and healthy but don't let diet become an obsession that begins undermining your effort and generally make an effort to be active and energetic, without exhausting yourself.

gl gl :P

Very interesting.

Can you talk more about posture and... resting tongue on soft palate = the roof of your mouth?

johnwester130

There is no "hair loss" regimen.
Every supplement and diet will simultaneously have an effect on your thyroid, heart, liver, kidneys, digestion, nails and hair, adrenals, body temperature etc.

The most proven supplements would be
b1, b2, b3,
aspirin, caffeine, methylene blue,
taurine, lysine, theanine,
d, k2, magnesium oil,
progesterone and DHT

a diet of dairy,
eggs,
shellfish,
liver,
fruit and starch like jackson's honest chips.

This would be the quickest way to restore normality to your body. The only hair specific thing may be topical progesterone.

ExD

Very interesting.

Can you talk more about posture and... resting tongue on soft palate = the roof of your mouth?

regarding tongue on the soft palate;

i first heard of it about ten years ago when i was reading about traditional zen meditation (tongue on top of palate is one of the seven points of contact for old school japanese zazen), so this info is thousands of years old, but regarding the posture, the tongue engages the atlantoaxial joint, elongating the jaw and aligning the top of the spine with the base

as for posture, it's a work in progress that benefits both your muscles/stability and your mental awareness. unless you go to a professional (alexander technique or something like tai chi where they will correct it for you) it's pure trial and error coupled with youtube and google.

you want balance and strength equally across the balls of your feet. alignment from your ankles to your knees to your hips and then your spine resting lightly ontop of this foundation without stress. it does help to engage your abs in order to find correct hip alignment and you will get semi ripped doing this also, if you're a skinbag like me, but ideally you want your waist relaxed and mobile, so you can move and rotate etc

the main take away is to have your weight resting on your thighs and controlling your balance via abductor muscles, rather than holding tension in the small of your back, hips or knees.

edit;

something very interesting i have found is this - i am a boxer and a natural southpaw, and in the last seven months i have literally changed stance. i am now orthodox. i was compensating for poor posture and since improving my hip flexibility have found orthodox feels more natural now, despite being left handed

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

TLDR: daily hard scalp massage leads to regrowth of almost all hairs in most subjects in just a few months.

To talk shortly about my own case, my hairline has been receeding increasingly for the past couple of years. A thing I hadn't previously connected to this is that during this time I have also been chewing hard gum and foods in an attempt to increase facial aesthetics by affecting the shape of maxilla & mandible. I have previously concluded that chewing with a bite that is at least mildly recessed is dysfunctional in the sense that less strain is placed on the masseters and more on the muscles around the temporalis. This has lead to unfavourable hypertrophy & muscle stiffness around the temporalis. The area is thick and very sore.
Fantastic value post, @Prosper. I experience and did the same as you. I also chew regular gum for masseter hypertrophy. Also havea slight cass 2 maloclussion
Have you stopped chewing gum?
Also, if I understand correctly. Has scalp massages led to hair growth on the temples (and thus reversal temple recession, at least to a degree)?

jackson1

i don't think i mentioned cure once matey, so inferring conclusive data is sorta pointless when the whole post was based on subjective information

but, since you asked XD

i'd say the cure for hairloss is addressing whatever is causing chronic inflammation in the scalp, and if you think there is a one size fits all solution to this, i dunno what to tell you. people have been looking for it for ages, and they will continue to look, imo

addressing the whole kit and kaboodle is my advice. diet, posture, mental attitude, environment; looking for solutions, instead of problems, you know?

i know two people with severe scoliosis. ones been in a wheel chair since birth, the other is my potdealer and he can barely move his neck, let alone his spine. both have perfect heads of hair, but then we also know hair loss is genetic, so each body reacts to stress differently based on the environment they grew up in, so maybe they didn't have the neurotic tendencies or chronic mental stress i enjoyed during my teens, who knows.

all i'm saying is we need to alleviate that stress if we want to undo the damage caused, and posture is my number one recommendation because it deals with the mental issues, the physical issues and the circulation issues all at once, albeit slowly.

as far as a one size fits all cure, i'd say it comes down to pure massage, but people don't really consider this a cure, because it's too simple, straightforward and doesn't seem to produce results fast enough to warrant such a term, nor is it easy to capitalise on/market

I like your comments on this posting. Thank you.

Speaking of posture, I have a very bad neck curve (not even straightened neck, I have reversed C curve) and my back pain is also chronic. When I walk or use my phone, I mostly don't bend my neck and try to put it straight not to make things worse. So I'm pretty sure I'm aware of maintaining a good posture myself (at least I try my best).
I sleep with a rolled towel under my neck which I found most comfy. That being said, I occasionally feel slight numbness in my left foot and things don't seem to change or subside even when I use regular pillows. I don't know what I'm missing... (btw, I'm 39 yo male)

And speaking of massages, I've tried it for 5 months only to see severe hair loss to the extent that my hairline has become wispier than before I started massaging. Before starting the massages, I lost around 40~80 per day. Once I started it, I see 80~150 hairs falling off when I wash my hair. Massages should not make hair loss go worse if not result in regrowth. I don't know... maybe I'm not lucky enough.

So how is your hair now? I think it has been more than 2 years since you commented on this post. Hopefully, I could hear from you anytime soon :)

ExD

I like your comments on this posting. Thank you.

Speaking of posture, I have a very bad neck curve (not even straightened neck, I have reversed C curve) and my back pain is also chronic. When I walk or use my phone, I mostly don't bend my neck and try to put it straight not to make things worse. So I'm pretty sure I'm aware of maintaining a good posture myself (at least I try my best).
I sleep with a rolled towel under my neck which I found most comfy. That being said, I occasionally feel slight numbness in my left foot and things don't seem to change or subside even when I use regular pillows. I don't know what I'm missing... (btw, I'm 39 yo male)

And speaking of massages, I've tried it for 5 months only to see severe hair loss to the extent that my hairline has become wispier than before I started massaging. Before starting the massages, I lost around 40~80 per day. Once I started it, I see 80~150 hairs falling off when I wash my hair. Massages should not make hair loss go worse if not result in regrowth. I don't know... maybe I'm not lucky enough.

So how is your hair now? I think it has been more than 2 years since you commented on this post. Hopefully, I could hear from you anytime soon :)

i have hairs growing on my juvenile hair line now but it is a very, very slow process =/

i use needling 3-4 times a month now and this has sped the process up a lot. i'm not just getting individual hairs but my entire hairline is growing down...albeit like i said, very slowly. my personal opinion is that needling = results but i am still ambivalent about it long term, my vanity and lack of patience won out though =/

i don't think 5 months is enough to gauge anything other than your level of commitment tbh. 2 years is a more realistic time line if you want cosmetic change. also bear in mind that weak hair will always fall out regardless of massage and that hair follows different growth cycles, so mass shedding this early doesn't mean very much at this stage. people claim to get incredible results from microneedles after a month, yet one of the internets best responders took two years before he saw any change...

regarding your back pain; mine was caused by weak legs which caused my spine to overcompensate. i have good posture from my feet to my chest now; i find that when you sink your body into your legs, that is, lowering your coxcyx down, forcing the weight of your body onto your thighs, your chest naturally "puffs" out as your spine elongates and your head moves back to counterbalance - this removes upper body tension and places it where it was designed to be, in the legs.

BearWithMe

This thread is amazing. Many thanks @ExD @Prosper

hello matey

i stopped my hair loss about six years in my early 20's ago but wasn't happy and insisted it grew all back haha.

some things i have learnt;

diet really isn't that important - yes, it's important to eat enough food and to eat food that doesn't make you sick, but the healthier you get the less this will be an issue. eventually, you will have the intuition to know what to and what not to do.

people talk about stress hormones like they are the devil but they are not. sometimes it's better to be be ramped up on stress and out living life than to be bogged down with food and stuck obsessing over that one night's drinking. i had good regrowth during drug binges where i would eat all sorts of ***t i knew was bad for me, simply cuz i'd gotten to the point where thinking about what i could/could not eat was causing my more psychological worry than actually eating it

i would say that avoiding gluten and pufa is important, but again i was binging on these during hard times and while they certainly don't help regrowth, they didn't affect shedding/loss at all that i can see, at least not in the way people seem to go on about. those with more sensitive nervous systems will probably need to be more careful but if you get a grip on your general disposition, a few slip ups will only serve to encourage you to do better and better

if you're getting fibre, protein, carbs and good fats in, don't get too hungup on the details imo.

posture - this is the number one defining factor in most mpb cases imo. sometimes it's mild, sometimes it's not. in my case, the outer ball of my left foot was very slightly atrophied (from bag carrying/cliff diving/early trauma scoliosis) and while no one would have noticed but me, it literally made my entire frame lopsided. the irony is people always complimented my posture as near perfect, but when i corrected this (via dance/martial arts/generally groping the ground at every opportunity) not only did my frame start to re-align but a lot of emotional bull**** i'd been repressing started squirting out of everywhere and i generally felt pretty fantastic / unshakeable.

posture reflects psychology and you need to be grounded, especially if you're worried about stress hormones (that's like worrying about worrying xD), and believe me, in 99% of cases someone with hair loss will have less than perfect posture, but it can be corrected with nothing but patience and mindfulness.

another important point is to learn to rest your tongue on the soft palate of your mouth, stretching it like you would any muscle in yoga, consistently on a daily basis. the oddest thing happened in that one day in work, i found my tongue resting there naturally, it was so bizarre, but when researching it i actually discovered this is VITAL for perfect posture. you literally cannot have an aligned spine if your tongue isn't helping to support your atlantoaxial joint. it amazed me that in attempting to fix my posture, my body began doing this subconsciously. eventually, you will be able to stretch your tongue all the way up to your nasal passages and avoid having it in the mouth at all, unless you're eating or talking

topicals - generally speaking, i don't think these things work well and if they do, they don't do enough to warrant the time/investment. i tried most everything (i first registered on this forum like 6 ears ago and that was after 5 years of constant research since my thinning started at 18 so i'd tried everything short of burning my scalp with open flame xD) but the one thing i will praise is magnesium chloride. not only does this have a noticeable effect on my mood, i think it is probably the reason i became so aware of my posture problems.

when you saturate your body with magnesium it will begin to decalify tissues and relax muscles that are chronically under stress. your body has no real choice but to relax, and as you relax, you will naturally seek balance. this loosens the fascia and ultimately provides breathing room for the galea, which is generally tight and fibrotic and unable to nourish hair on the top of the head. mag baths, transdermal sprays, and mega doses of oral tablets short term can do amazing things for your mind and eventually your body

-edit- vinegar might also be useful. i actually wash my head in 8% distilled vinegar because it's cheap, it doesn't smell and it helps tenderize tough tissue while breaking up sebum and calcium deposits around hair, which feed bacteria and encourage inflammation. i don't actually know whether this has helped towards the regrowth i noticed in last six weeks but i figured i'd mention it. i think distilled is probably better than acv because the vitamins in acv will leave your head sticky and won't do much to nourish your noggin.

massage - imo the previous points will stop hair loss but regrowing it is another matter. in order to regrow you not only need to correct posture and allow clean flow of energy up and down your body, but you need to undo the years of damage caused by it - you need to literally break up the fibrotic tissue that is producing inflammatory proteins that leads to excess sebum, bacteria, and everything we think is the cause of mpb. deep tissue massage about 20-30mins x2 a day for a year is the bare minimum imo, and one of the reasons most people won't see results, because it's a massive investment most of us underestimate, but it does work

i had good regrowth on back and i was getting regrowth on front/hairline until i got hit with a hat trick of life drama - parent died, evicted, two cars blew up and my only coping strategy was drug and sex abuse, which made me too lethargic to apply any of this for the last year - during which time all i maintained was good posture, and i lost no ground except what massage had provided me

gut health - this is tricky because i'm naturally athletic and have rarely had gut issues, but i am far from having a healthy gut. while we can try to manipulate this sort of thing via diet, imo that is mostly throwing fuel on the fire if you don't master other things first. good posture, exercise, proper breathing and a calm will help heal a gut faster than stuffing it full of things it's already having a hard time dealing with. raising your body temperature via exercise/controlled breathing will raise cortisol, but this will help cellular respiration and co2 production, helping to oxygenate the body and ramp up body temperature, and i think a healthy body temperature (very slightly above average) is the best indicator of gut health. fermented foods etc probably help a lot because they are easier to digest and while ray peat says the gut should be sterile, i disagree - the same way i disagree with his theory on prolactin and balding. which brings us to;

sex - i had very unhealthy approaches to sex and still do to some extent, but a lot of it has simply dissipated as i got other stuff under control. while i admit prolactin might be involved in shedding, i do not think it is involved in actual chronic hair loss as much as people expect. chronic masturbation on the other hand can actually be detrimental simply because it encourages atrophy of muscles in and around the hips that are not only essential for great sex, but equally essential for balance and posture.

light - i'd say getting adequate sunlight is essential but honestly, i live in ireland and can't comment lol. i feel a lot better everywhere when i happen across it and on that alone, without getting into my laymen understanding of vitamin d, speaks for itself. if you live somewhere sunny, make the most of it and walk around nekkied tbh :P

i've finally got my life back under some semblance of control and have started reapplying everything i know worked in the past. normally i would say it takes 4-6months to start seeing real results but i have already started noticing regrowth on my hairline in the exact same place i noticed it prior to copping out due to life drama last year. i think this is because i know it's possible, i had already done a lot of work and despite everything, was working to get what i wanted, just in less than optimal ways.

the main points are to focus on posture because it deals with two major issues at once - stress and blood flow. if you're mindful of your posture you will naturally lower stress hormones (meditation has proven this to be the case) and by improving posture, we naturally decalcify and improve blood flow anyway

eat enough to be happy and healthy but don't let diet become an obsession that begins undermining your effort and generally make an effort to be active and energetic, without exhausting yourself.

gl gl :P

I did some digging on this last night. You are probably aware of this study already, but for everyone else here's something for your consideration:

Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

TLDR: daily hard scalp massage leads to regrowth of almost all hairs in most subjects in just a few months.

To talk shortly about my own case, my hairline has been receeding increasingly for the past couple of years. A thing I hadn't previously connected to this is that during this time I have also been chewing hard gum and foods in an attempt to increase facial aesthetics by affecting the shape of maxilla & mandible. I have previously concluded that chewing with a bite that is at least mildly recessed is dysfunctional in the sense that less strain is placed on the masseters and more on the muscles around the temporalis. This has lead to unfavourable hypertrophy & muscle stiffness around the temporalis. The area is thick and very sore.

Now what is interesting is that by looking at the major veins of the skull

Gray508.png

it becomes apparent that the blood that is supplied to most of the scalp first has to travel across the temporal area. Note that:

1) The temporal artery branches off to two major veins that travel to the forehead and the vertex

2) The occipital area has its own designated artery

To demonstrate the significance of these two points, look at the typical progression of MPB:

hamiltonnorwardred.jpg

The areas that never go bald are precisely the ones located around the temporalis & occipital arteries. Likewise, balding seems to begin from the temples and the vertex where bloodflow is the weakest to begin with. In advanced cases of MPB only the follicles near the major scalp arteries receive sufficient blood flow for hair maintenance.

As for the DHT theory of balding, it is partly true, but not necessarily for the right reasons. Even though the balding hair follicles always have high DHT concentrations, hormonal DHT levels in itself should not be particularly relevant. What IS relevant is that DHT increases only in follicles with lessened circulation and temperature. This seems to be reversable. Once proper circulation is re-established by daily massage of the thick and sore areas of the scalp, DHT levels in the follicle should fall, allowing regrowth to begin.

As for the difference between diffuse thinning vs MPB, I suspect that scalp-wide thinning is caused by overall weakened bloodflow via the neck, whereas receeding hairline with otherwise healthy hairs is caused by stiff temporalis ( perhaps frontalis too). It seems reasonable to assume that the former is caused by posture & circulation problems in the neck and the shoulders, the latter by chronic tension and circulation problems in the scalp muscles. The way you react to stress may therefore determine what kind of balding you get. Some tense their shoulders, others their jaws.

So in short, yes, massaging the scalp hard daily and fixing body posture should improve and potentially even completely reverse most cases of balding in a matter of months.

ddjd

Hi guys, I've been eating relatively 'Peat Friendly' for almost half a year now, My guidelines are as follows

- Liver once every 2 weeks, including pate every week
- litre of OJ and Milk everyday
- Spinach, mushrooms, eggs, chicken, Mussels, plenty veg and fruit, including daily raw carrot. several cups of coffee a day with sugar and milk, avoidance of PUFA (as best I can), Coconut oil, dark chocolate (for antioxidants and magnesium) tomatoes, rice, parsley, garlic, salt, etc
- my caloric intake has been 2000-2500 recently
- supplements include 70mg Niacin, calcium(600mg) + D3(125iU), vitamin e 100iU, aspirin (300mg), 1mg K2, 1-2 drops of methylene blue everyday, 500mg taurine, occasional 15mg of zinc, Progesterone along hairline every other day,unsure whether this will have a beneficial effect or not

I'm a student so the odd poor nights sleep and heavy night of drinking is kind of unavoidable, I appear to still be thinning to the point where I'm seriously considering having to just buzz it all off, my efforts seem to be getting me nowhere, which feels very disheartening to say the least. Recently my shedding has just gotten worse, does anyone have any advice, has anyone experienced some initial shedding then improved afterwards, is there anyone out there that's even seen regrowth via 'Peating'
Thanks in Advance
a few questions/notes:

- why are you using regular niacin, not niacinamide?
- include MSM, biotin for thickening of hair
- why spinach? oxelates etc.
- i would take the progesterone orally
- why arent you taking cyproheptadine/t3 (these 2 things are so good for hair health)
- start including some red light on scalp for reducing nitric oxide
- i wouldnt take vitamin e daily
- always more sweet fruit than vegetables. vegetables in gerneral not healthy imo
- what form of zinc? - gluconate is best
- stop taking calcium as a supplement!

great youre taking the aspirin, progesterone, MB, taurine, zinc - those will be helping a lot but it takes time to see the effects.

remember, shedding doesnt necessarily mean actual hair loss. its just temporary. they will grow back. took me a long time to relax about that.

Ratatopo

a few questions/notes:

- why are you using regular niacin, not niacinamide?
- include MSM, biotin for thickening of hair
- why spinach? oxelates etc.
- i would take the progesterone orally
- why arent you taking cyproheptadine/t3 (these 2 things are so good for hair health)
- start including some red light on scalp for reducing nitric oxide
- i wouldnt take vitamin e daily
- always more sweet fruit than vegetables. vegetables in gerneral not healthy imo
- what form of zinc? - gluconate is best
- stop taking calcium as a supplement!

great youre taking the aspirin, progesterone, MB, taurine, zinc - those will be helping a lot but it takes time to see the effects.

remember, shedding doesnt necessarily mean actual hair loss. its just temporary. they will grow back. took me a long time to relax about that.
Why not calcium as a supplement?

Waynish

Eat more and stop inflammation and sleep more and if you actually lower your stress and inflammation and scalp growths - your shedding should stop.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals