OP
Drareg

Drareg

Seriously.......:eek::eek::eek:

The population of the UK is 65-68 million during this period? I hope this isn’t a prescription per person but a repeat prescription, it wouldn’t surprise if big pharma are recommending people to use them on their dogs.

"The number of prescriptions for antidepressants in England has almost doubled in the past decade, new figures have shown.

Data from NHS Digital1 show that 70.9 million prescriptions for antidepressants were given out in 2018, compared with 36 million in 2008.

The number has been steadily increasing year-on-year, with 64.7 million given out in 2016 and 67.5 million prescribed in 2017".

akgrrrl

It’s interesting to note that many transgender MEN and WOMEN have autism/aspergers, the evil swedish omen greta thunberg is also on the spectrum.
It makes we wonder are they using these folks intentionally, autistic types are extremely obsessive and rigid, we know it’s highly likely a serotonin excess causing these traits, with many of the population on SSRI’s they are probably experiencing autistic like traits, it may explain its rise as a popular meme, a crusade or cause that has a structure created by autistic minds will attract like minds.

If you have dealt with a child that has autism you may have experienced this, you can stack things in perfect alignment and they are attracted to it, with so many in psychology and social studies swarming around these crusades of culture they may know this, it’s child abuse.

High serotonin must be prevalent within cults also.

If we think about the most "woke" nations in contemporary society and correlate that with anti-depressant use it paints an interesting picture, the USA is top of the list but not included, this is from 2018, it’s probably higher now considering reality TV/influencers have "normalized" there use.
All of the countries are pumping wokism and clearly showing signs of mental incoherency, my guess is the middle class types in academia in low intelligent subjects like social studies are the heaviest users.

Im oversimplifying with the correlation, it’s multi faceted of course, the stressors of socio economic prospects are highly relevant, with that in mind I can’t help but feel a little uneasy with this correlation, something tells me if we switched them to allopregnenolone all of this would stop, in a room of 1,000 people in the UK over 100 people are on antipsychotics, this ratio is almost a perfect correlation of those normies at street level pumping wokism, they all conjugate on twitter for the bubble effect.

3]

Good points on the autism thing, brings to mind the recent 60 Minutes segment where large corporations are seeking and hiring autistics for the repetitive work within documents as spelling, sentence construction, basic proofreading. Admittedly they do so to avoid paying highly skilled copy technicians for work that is intensely detailed and repetitive.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Good points on the autism thing, brings to mind the recent 60 Minutes segment where large corporations are seeking and hiring autistics for the repetitive work within documents as spelling, sentence construction, basic proofreading. Admittedly they do so to avoid paying highly skilled copy technicians for work that is intensely detailed and repetitive.

It’s probably where they discovered they could use autist‘s for woke social engineering.
These jobs won’t last with the algorithms coming.

Giraffe

That is so effed up. A woman wants to be a man and still give birth and then piss and moan because someone refers to breasts? These people are on way better meds than I'm getting. How about calling boobs mammalian protuberances? Men can have erectile protuberances and now we're all happy. I am going to slam my head in my car door now.

In a perfect world you would offer the hospital staff some sort of guidance on how to deal with the specific mental or cultural peculiarities of certain minorities. It's not necessary to confuse the language this way. When they say, "When caring for cis women it is good practice to use terminology that is meaningful and appropriate to the individual", they are acting as if they made exceptions for the majority.

I think, this is not about consoling the transgender people. They are destroying the inner compass of people. Kids are educated to self-censor what they say. Discourse is not wanted. Everything gets moralized: "It's not enough to not be racist, you must be anti-racist!" :toiletclaw

Rick K

In a perfect world you would offer the hospital staff some sort of guidance on how to deal with the specific mental or cultural peculiarities of certain minorities. It's not necessary to confuse the language this way. When they say, "When caring for cis women it is good practice to use terminology that is meaningful and appropriate to the individual", they are acting as if they made exceptions for the majority.

I think, this is not about consoling the transgender people. They are destroying the inner compass of people. Kids are educated to self-censor what they say. Discourse is not wanted. Everything gets moralized: "It's not enough to not be racist, you must be anti-racist!" :toiletclaw
I am sarcastic to a fault. My point is this: we can all show compassion for one another and that's enough. Certainly it's more than we do collectively now. People have to get over themselves and stop thinking or expecting everyone to dance to whatever neurotic tune an individual or group concocts because they want specific or special consideration. I have a large bag of rock salt and a scoop and specific instructions for this salt and where to pound it for all these "what about me and my cause" folks.
Are we to have a bathroom for every flavor of assumed identity such as African trans Asian? NAW!! If society is this divisive it is no longer a society but, instead, a gathering of misanthropes. Compassion for each other and the recognition that we are all of equal value. Any bias other than that gets my large bag of rock salt and instructions. Compassion denotes no need to vilify or mock one another. The bias and unbalancing comes from demand to reform or conform which is divisive. This is then governed by vocabulary and thought police. Wokism is nothing but blatant racism and segregation. We're right and your wrong. If someone is undecided on their gender they are clearly in the throes of psychosis and while we can be compassionate there is no need to be complicit and participate in this level of neurotic psychosis.
Sorry for the rant. I missed my daily dose of SSRI's and am now somewhat cognizant if not recalcitrant :)

OP
Drareg

Drareg

There is an interesting thread on twitter on the rise of wokism.
He believes the race wars were started up after occupy wall street threatened the elites, Peat mentioned they had snipers ready for the occupy leaders, they were clearly concerned, once again wokism is been co-opted by the ruling class to keep people focused on bizarre topics instead of questioning the elites, BLM went into overdrive via media amplification around the time the central banks were pumping trillions as bailouts into banks and big businesses after covid hit, since then we have round the clock coverage of transgender issues, transmania, they are less than 0.01% of a population and we here in the MSM about their pronoun wars than the trillions in bailouts the tax payer is on the hook for for, the public are been spun right round via information overload.
They keep pumping anything triggering so we don’t focus on the financial system, don’t forget the child sex trafficker Jeffrey epstein and those in the elite group around him, they need distraction from this also.

This alien life narrative doesn’t seem too far fetched at this point, the ruling class will use this if they need, it could start with microbes on mars with the rover landed there already, we all ready have some microbes on earth that have been shown to survive extreme environments, it wouldn’t surprise me if they gene edited the microbe on earth and took it to mars, finding life on mars will justify further trillions invested in space going forward, unfortunately though most of the trillions will be used to build a war machine in space.

This twitter thread doesn’t cover migration, asylum seekers etc, the ruling class want this for consumerism, it’s not even for jobs anymore, a UBI printed at the central bank and handed to the peasants, the peasants then spend the money with big business increasing the economic divide further.
It’s a human Ponzi scheme, the ruling class call this "humanitarianism"

Remember not to waste time fighting with wokists, it’s a mental illness your engaging, you get more logical responses from a border collie, we could prove this empirically, find common ground with them by criticizing the financial elite, leave quickly after you make this point, in general keep talking about the financial elite, at work if someone veers into wokism blame the financial elite, blame the elite for everything.
Wokism is a mirror of distraction for those with wealth, this explains why overpaid academics are pumping it along with celebrities etc

Regina

There is an interesting thread on twitter on the rise of wokism.
He believes the race wars were started up after occupy wall street threatened the elites, Peat mentioned they had snipers ready for the occupy leaders, they were clearly concerned, once again wokism is been co-opted by the ruling class to keep people focused on bizarre topics instead of questioning the elites, BLM went into overdrive via media amplification around the time the central banks were pumping trillions as bailouts into banks and big businesses after covid hit, since then we have round the clock coverage of transgender issues, transmania, they are less than 0.01% of a population and we here in the MSM about their pronoun wars than the trillions in bailouts the tax payer is on the hook for for, the public are been spun right round via information overload.
They keep pumping anything triggering so we don’t focus on the financial system, don’t forget the child sex trafficker Jeffrey epstein and those in the elite group around him, they need distraction from this also.

This alien life narrative doesn’t seem too far fetched at this point, the ruling class will use this if they need, it could start with microbes on mars with the rover landed there already, we all ready have some microbes on earth that have been shown to survive extreme environments, it wouldn’t surprise me if they gene edited the microbe on earth and took it to mars, finding life on mars will justify further trillions invested in space going forward, unfortunately though most of the trillions will be used to build a war machine in space.

This twitter thread doesn’t cover migration, asylum seekers etc, the ruling class want this for consumerism, it’s not even for jobs anymore, a UBI printed at the central bank and handed to the peasants, the peasants then spend the money with big business increasing the economic divide further.
It’s a human Ponzi scheme, the ruling class call this "humanitarianism"

Remember not to waste time fighting with wokists, it’s a mental illness your engaging, you get more logical responses from a border collie, we could prove this empirically, find common ground with them by criticizing the financial elite, leave quickly after you make this point, in general keep talking about the financial elite, at work if someone veers into wokism blame the financial elite, blame the elite for everything.
Wokism is a mirror of distraction for those with wealth, this explains why overpaid academics are pumping it along with celebrities etc

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This is nuts, nobody in MSM will ask him about this, just like Bill Gates and his connection to Epstein, media blackout, one or two token stories about meeting Epstein once, the facts show it was a lot more.

Whats interesting here is that some Israelis believe Netanyahu and some others in the israeli ruling class are nazis, it’s a "conspiracy theory" over there, they blame the jesuits I think.

Its all about money and power it seems, the bank of international settlements is also connected to the nazis. They use whatever entity necessary to acquire more wealth and power.

Vedmore also highlighted nicole junkermann and her connections to Epstein, she Has been consulting with the UK on health data, tracking, etc
I’m curious sometimes if they are flooding Europe with low skilled migrants and pumping bizarre woke politics to sow the soil for a future rise of a fourth reich of sorts, the people need to be agitated to justify it, who knows but there is clearly an agenda.

Regina

This is nuts, nobody in MSM will ask him about this, just like Bill Gates and his connection to Epstein, media blackout, one or two token stories about meeting Epstein once, the facts show it was a lot more.

Whats interesting here is that some Israelis believe Netanyahu and some others in the israeli ruling class are nazis, it’s a "conspiracy theory" over there, they blame the jesuits I think.

Its all about money and power it seems, the bank of international settlements is also connected to the nazis. They use whatever entity necessary to acquire more wealth and power.

Vedmore also highlighted nicole junkermann and her connections to Epstein, she Has been consulting with the UK on health data, tracking, etc
I’m curious sometimes if they are flooding Europe with low skilled migrants and pumping bizarre woke politics to sow the soil for a future rise of a fourth reich of sorts, the people need to be agitated to justify it, who knows but there is clearly an agenda.
I don't think they bother covering up that it is the fourth Reich--wink wink 4th Industrial Rev.

yerrag

It came up for me.

So I have 154 days to prepare where I exchange all my fiat currencies (not that there are many I have) for something more tangible as well as supplies to use to produce something I can live off. That is just 5 months. Still, I worry when I have something and my neighbors don't and I'm targeted. I'll have to team up with a warlord lol

Watch from 1:07:00 onward and you will understand what is happening to modern-day America and where this all comes from. Black lives matter, Antifa, Transgenderism, Wokism, the anti-white sentiment. All of this comes from the very same marxist-communist playbook.

For the past 40 years, the U.S. is being rotted from the inside by the very thing it was so adamantly fighting against, and the scary thing is no one realizes it. And who would? As Bezmenov put it, every generation has been more and more poisoned with bull**** than the previous one - this reality is normal to them and it's all they know of.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."

yerrag

Watch from 1:07:00 onward and you will understand what is happening to modern-day America and where this all comes from. Black lives matter, Antifa, Transgenderism, Wokism, the anti-white sentiment. All of this comes from the very same marxist-communist playbook.

For the past 40 years, the U.S. is being rotted from the inside by the very thing it was so adamantly fighting against, and the scary thing is no one realizes it. And who would? As Bezmenov put it, every generation has been more and more poisoned with bull**** than the previous one - this reality is normal to them and it's all they know of.

It's true that is from the Marxist playbook, but who is ultimately behind Marxism? The same cult that dominated capitalism. Zionist US capitalists funded the overthrow of the Czar thru its Zionist Marxist proxies. Whether one is communist or capitalist, it doesn't matter. Either way, Zionists benefit.

Even if the outcome of the second world war were different and the Nazis won, Zionist would have benefited immensely just the same. Instead of Nazis being antisemitic, the narrative would have become the Brits being antisemitic. After all, who makes the stories and who spreads them?

The Holocaust would still be there, but it's the Brits who committed them.

meatbag

This website provides a good dictionary to translate what wokists are pumping into society.
They want capitalism dismantled and believe a commie style utopia will be the result, the ideas are verbose and vague, it’s designed this way for good reason, most cults have this hallmark, its the use of language to control people.
All in all it’s worse than capitalism, it’s a propaganda machine of SSRI medicated folks with a "college degree", rampant psychopathology, exchange one group of psychopathic authoritarians for another, maybe it’s both going forward in the style of communitarianism.

Wokism is hugely profitable for the professional activists, it’s a billion dollar industry, millionaires are being made by writing books etc
The folks they represent who don’t get paid are left with nothing as they age, the global system is about money, money is power and this system is and will be maintained by violence, anything that can be co-opted for more profit is accepted no matter how degenerate.

Hopefully going forward we can use this thread to discuss the rise of wokism that is taking hold in western nations, it’s basically a handbook for degeneracy.

Do you think capitalism is better than a free market economy?

meatbag

Bezmenov was just some guy that came to the west that worked in media in SU. He probably worked for western int

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Do you think capitalism is better than a free market economy?

I don’t think these systems exist as defined, the words convey a supposed meaning, the actions of big business and banks don’t reflect what’s implied by said systems.

I think the overall system is about power, money is the power system, maintain this is the ultimate goal it seems, nowhere in any of these economic systems does it explicitly state that you should murder and destroy other nations via war to gain an economic advantage but yet we see it.

I think the craving for power is at its core bioenergetic in origin, folks hoard resources to ensure maximization of bioenergetic output, they are incoherent about what is bioenergetic coherency hence the reason why many billionaires succumb to cancer, Alzheimer’s etc , they don’t however suffer from these issues at the same rate as those from a lower socio economic status.