Drareg

This website provides a good dictionary to translate what wokists are pumping into society.
They want capitalism dismantled and believe a commie style utopia will be the result, the ideas are verbose and vague, it’s designed this way for good reason, most cults have this hallmark, its the use of language to control people.
All in all it’s worse than capitalism, it’s a propaganda machine of SSRI medicated folks with a "college degree", rampant psychopathology, exchange one group of psychopathic authoritarians for another, maybe it’s both going forward in the style of communitarianism.

Wokism is hugely profitable for the professional activists, it’s a billion dollar industry, millionaires are being made by writing books etc
The folks they represent who don’t get paid are left with nothing as they age, the global system is about money, money is power and this system is and will be maintained by violence, anything that can be co-opted for more profit is accepted no matter how degenerate.

Hopefully going forward we can use this thread to discuss the rise of wokism that is taking hold in western nations, it’s basically a handbook for degeneracy.

Giraffe

They have not included yet the latest attack on our understanding of nature.

‘Chestfeeding’ explained: Brighton hospitals add inclusive ‘breastfeeding’ term

The hospital is the first in the UK to add a gender-inclusive language policy to its maternity services, which will soon become ‘perinatal services’. Gender-neutral words like ‘chestfeeding’, ‘chestmilk’ and ‘woman or person’ have been added to the official language guidance.

“Please note that these language changes do not apply when discussing or caring for individuals in a one – on – one capacity where language and documentation should reflect the gender identity of the individual. When caring for cis women it is good practice to use terminology that is meaningful and appropriate to the individual; this may include terms such as woman, mother or breastfeeding,” reads one part of the report.

Why is ‘chestfeeding’ used?

For transgender parents, the term ‘breastfeeding’ could add to the gender dysphoria they already feel. The use of the word ‘breasts’ when referring to a trans male who has given birth can add feelings of discomfort.

This is so sick! It's all upside down! Adults who can raise a child surely are able to accept that women do have breasts and that men don't have wombs.

Regina

This website provides a good dictionary to translate what wokists are pumping into society.
They want capitalism dismantled and believe a commie style utopia will be the result, the ideas are verbose and vague, it’s designed this way for good reason, most cults have this hallmark, its the use of language to control people.
All in all it’s worse than capitalism, it’s a propaganda machine of SSRI medicated folks with a "college degree", rampant psychopathology, exchange one group of psychopathic authoritarians for another, maybe it’s both going forward in the style of communitarianism.

Wokism is hugely profitable for the professional activists, it’s a billion dollar industry, millionaires are being made by writing books etc
The folks they represent who don’t get paid are left with nothing as they age, the global system is about money, money is power and this system is and will be maintained by violence, anything that can be co-opted for more profit is accepted no matter how degenerate.

Hopefully going forward we can use this thread to discuss the rise of wokism that is taking hold in western nations, it’s basically a handbook for degeneracy.

My father chest-fed me in the primary bedroom. :rofl

Rick K

akgrrrl

@Drareg thank you for starting this thread in recognition that words are powerful, and that it follows we are on a path. The younger generations MUST understand they have been robbed of educations that once taught subtleties and nuance of language for communication of ideas, plus critical thinking skills for assessing meanings from context or source agenda.

Rick K

This is so sick! It's all upside down! Adults who can raise a child surely are able to accept that women do have breasts and that men d

This is so sick! It's all upside down! Adults who can raise a child surely are able to accept that women do have breasts and that men don't have wombs.
That is so effed up. A woman wants to be a man and still give birth and then piss and moan because someone refers to breasts? These people are on way better meds than I'm getting. How about calling boobs mammalian protuberances? Men can have erectile protuberances and now we're all happy. I am going to slam my head in my car door now.

akgrrrl

That is so effed up. A woman wants to be a man and still give birth and then piss and moan because someone refers to breasts? These people are on way better meds than I'm getting. How about calling boobs mammalian protuberances? Men can have erectile protuberances and now we're all happy. I am going to slam my head in my car door now.
That last line was unexpected funny! While we can be aghast at what appears unthinkable, how many Americans truly realize what is at stake in the wake of wokism?

Regina

I think it is softening people up for transhumanism.

Transhumanism. But really it is like the draft plus concentration camp.

Last edited:

yerrag

If you ever wondered why in the past civilizations failed, there's no need to wonder. It is happening right now.

However, in the past they failed because of the natural state of decay that takes hold in established cultures. Like an old corporation that degenerates to a shrivel of its founder's vision.

What we see now is a carefully orchestrated state of decay by a group of people that lust for power. With the cooperation of useful idiots as well as mercenarial administrators and executors.

akgrrrl

Yes, yes yes, wokism is driven, not natural decay of the remaining humanism. Are there enough humans willing to resist AND work to convince a very large generation that they have been deprived of the verbal skills or thinking skills necessary to both ascertain and resist? Big job from where I sit. The biggest eye opener I have had starting Dec 2019 and thru the covid debacle has been reading the online comments of Americans who would fail 4th grade English, nevermind comprehension and conclusion. Comments were far more revealing than the articles, or memes, or political events.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

They want us arguing over these topics instead of bank bailouts and the coming faux green movement which is essentially an elite cash machine, arguing with the mentally incoherent is an energy sink.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

My father chest-fed me in the primary bedroom. :rofl

As Peat said verbosity is one of the first signs of psychopathology, this woke lexicon is a prime example, the process underlying the action implied within the words is what should be explored, the mentally incoherent can’t do this.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg thank you for starting this thread in recognition that words are powerful, and that it follows we are on a path. The younger generations MUST understand they have been robbed of educations that once taught subtleties and nuance of language for communication of ideas, plus critical thinking skills for assessing meanings from context or source agenda.

Your welcome and well said, the guy who put it together deserves the real credit though.

They "teach" the kids to parrot, a reward is given when they parrot correctly starting a feedback loop.
The big issue now is many younger folks are struggling for meaning, this is a dangerous process, thankfully some of the brighter ones see through it, they know the system is all about money.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

That’s what they want you to do, react, the best thing to do when dealing with the psychotic verbose is absolute silence.
Its absolutely driven by SSRI’s and many other antipsychotics.

yerrag

Yes, yes yes, wokism is driven, not natural decay of the remaining humanism. Are there enough humans willing to resist AND work to convince a very large generation that they have been deprived of the verbal skills or thinking skills necessary to both ascertain and resist? Big job from where I sit. The biggest eye opener I have had starting Dec 2019 and thru the covid debacle has been reading the online comments of Americans who would fail 4th grade English, nevermind comprehension and conclusion. Comments were far more revealing than the articles, or memes, or political events.
I do wonder about the implications of wokism on other cultures and languages.

Is this being exported to other cultures, where the language is very different, not even sharing the same roots such as Latin?

The English language is so dynamic and ever-evolving. It makes it rich but at the same time it can easily be manipulated. It started out with euphemisms, and these euphemisms get carried to extremes. But wokeness is a different animal altogether. The good thing is that wokism isn't subtile. It seeks to eradicate existing language and to supplant it. Because of this, it may not last and would be considered by future generations as an aberration.

It is good to know that there are other languages and cultures that cannot be imposed upon by wokism. It is much, much harder to subvert. But if tradition is to be considered a bulwark against the faux modernism of wokism, then it is important that the people who practice tradition survive the COVID-19 vaccination.

With the targeting of seniors as the top priority for vaccination, it would be easier to spread wokism even to other cultures with the older generations extinguished, as the younger generations in these cultures look up on the English language, and if wokism is the flavor of the day and becomes pop culture, then wokism would march on unimpeded.

Lost would be the cross-cultural strengthening and affirmation of traditional values and in its place is the babel of wokism. This is after all the goal of the masters - to create a dystopian world. For their benefit.

akgrrrl

That’s what they want you to do, react, the best thing to do when dealing with the psychotic verbose is absolute silence.
Oh YES silence, in other words don't play. But to also understand that we vote with every dollar cannot be under represented. Can we live without Amazon, Facebook, Google et al? Could any entity which feeds the machine be eliminated if we would withdraw? Most certainly. Passive resistance is powerful, especially in these times.

Rick K

Understanding that a response will only trigger an ego-centric defense or attack; silence signifies compliance as they feel no resistance and are therefore emboldened.
I understand that to ignore them one hopes they will just run out of steam but these people are gaining strength by the inclusion of the hopeless who now find a home as they are welcomed by this gang of nefarious, random synaptic misfiring denizens of doltdum who are feeding the collective ego and psyche. Everyone with an agenda to bash someone or something is joining this new variant of "me too". Fundamental ignorance fuels this. An intense revival of fundamental religion is not far behind with "blasphemers" being put to death. Stone Ages here we come.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

It’s interesting to note that many transgender MEN and WOMEN have autism/aspergers, the evil swedish omen greta thunberg is also on the spectrum.
It makes we wonder are they using these folks intentionally, autistic types are extremely obsessive and rigid, we know it’s highly likely a serotonin excess causing these traits, with many of the population on SSRI’s they are probably experiencing autistic like traits, it may explain its rise as a popular meme, a crusade or cause that has a structure created by autistic minds will attract like minds.

If you have dealt with a child that has autism you may have experienced this, you can stack things in perfect alignment and they are attracted to it, with so many in psychology and social studies swarming around these crusades of culture they may know this, it’s child abuse.

High serotonin must be prevalent within cults also.

If we think about the most "woke" nations in contemporary society and correlate that with anti-depressant use it paints an interesting picture, the USA is top of the list but not included, this is from 2018, it’s probably higher now considering reality TV/influencers have "normalized" there use.
All of the countries are pumping wokism and clearly showing signs of mental incoherency, my guess is the middle class types in academia in low intelligent subjects like social studies are the heaviest users.

Im oversimplifying with the correlation, it’s multi faceted of course, the stressors of socio economic prospects are highly relevant, with that in mind I can’t help but feel a little uneasy with this correlation, something tells me if we switched them to allopregnenolone all of this would stop, in a room of 1,000 people in the UK over 100 people are on antipsychotics, this ratio is almost a perfect correlation of those normies at street level pumping wokism, they all conjugate on twitter for the bubble effect.

3]

akgrrrl

I do wonder about the implications of wokism on other cultures and languages.

Is this being exported to other cultures, where the language is very different, not even sharing the same roots such as Latin?

The English language is so dynamic and ever-evolving. It makes it rich but at the same time it can easily be manipulated. It started out with euphemisms, and these euphemisms get carried to extremes. But wokeness is a different animal altogether. The good thing is that wokism isn't subtile. It seeks to eradicate existing language and to supplant it. Because of this, it may not last and would be considered by future generations as an aberration.

It is good to know that there are other languages and cultures that cannot be imposed upon by wokism. It is much, much harder to subvert. But if tradition is to be considered a bulwark against the faux modernism of wokism, then it is important that the people who practice tradition survive the COVID-19 vaccination.

With the targeting of seniors as the top priority for vaccination, it would be easier to spread wokism even to other cultures with the older generations extinguished, as the younger generations in these cultures look up on the English language, and if wokism is the flavor of the day and becomes pop culture, then wokism would march on unimpeded.

Lost would be the cross-cultural strengthening and affirmation of traditional values and in its place is the babel of wokism. This is after all the goal of the masters - to create a dystopian world. For their benefit.
Well said Yarreg, well said. As I read your post, it came to my mind a word that most would rise to anger if I said "You are ignorant of these things".
How many understand 2 kinds of ignorance defined? There is ignorance of knowledge unknown because it was or is unavailable, and then there is ignorance of knowledge willfully ignored. Your post reminds that having a world of knowledge at our fingertips via the internet does not guarantee as knowledge applicable, whether from other languages translation, or a maintained ignorance via perpetuated belief. Scary.