With Georgi Dinkov on Pyrucet for glucose and fat oxidation, NAD+, glutathione, dosing, etc

bogbody

what was rhe name of the chemical he mentions again that is anti-serotonin? the one the guy in france is being sued over? it sounds amazing and i’m eager to try it. other anti-serotonin drugs lile cyproheptadine have helped me somewhat with sleep and stomach issues but hoping for something stronger for chronic migraine as i still really struggle with this. i hope he is able to offer it with no legal issues.

Dr. B

what was rhe name of the chemical he mentions again that is anti-serotonin? the one the guy in france is being sued over? it sounds amazing and i’m eager to try it. other anti-serotonin drugs lile cyproheptadine have helped me somewhat with sleep and stomach issues but hoping for something stronger for chronic migraine as i still really struggle with this. i hope he is able to offer it with no legal issues.
do you need serotonin sometimes, like to cause stomach contractions and expel food? don't fibrous foods cause a serotonin reaction to help excrete the fiber from the body? Im wondering what kind of effects could occur from serotonin blockers... could they cause hair loss or some other negative health effects... or possibly somehow get the body to start making more serotonin

bogbody

do you need serotonin sometimes, like to cause stomach contractions and expel food? don't fibrous foods cause a serotonin reaction to help excrete the fiber from the body? Im wondering what kind of effects could occur from serotonin blockers... could they cause hair loss or some other negative health effects... or possibly somehow get the body to start making more serotonin
my understanding is that these compounds function to protect against serotonin excess rather than eliminate it entirely but @haidut would be better to answer this.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
10-methoxy harmalan

Vajra

It should work (but maybe not as good as 90%+ ethanol), but then you'll prob need 2:1 mix.
Through what mechanism does diluting it in ethanol actually improve anything in terms of absorption/metabolism? Where can I learn about this?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Through what mechanism does diluting it in ethanol actually improve anything in terms of absorption/metabolism? Where can I learn about this?
Ethanol is a penetration enhancer so it will help your body absorb more of the compound dissolved in the ethanol. Simple search for ethanol penetration enhancer and you'll get a lot of studies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals