With Georgi Dinkov on Pyrucet for glucose and fat oxidation, NAD+, glutathione, dosing, etc

youngsinatra

These interviews with Georgi are amazing!

Would love to hear an episode of practical implications to get the electron transport chain (ETC) running perfectly. (like an overview what is all needed for the functioning of it - vitamins, minerals and so on)

Sefton10

These interviews with Georgi are amazing!

Would love to hear an episode of practical implications to get the electron transport chain (ETC) running perfectly. (like an overview what is all needed for the functioning of it - vitamins, minerals and so on)
Seconded.

Jam

Excellent interview, thank you!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@ecstatichamster @Jam @youngsinatra Thank you guys for listening!

I plan on covering some of his products and then we'll most likely dive into topics such as that for sure (if he has the time ofc).

B

Braveheart

Excellent stuff!... but Hans, you talk so fast and w your SA accent...kinda hard to follow at times...probably I'm just slow

Dannyb

@Hans @haidut Georgi mentioned mixing pyruvet with ethyl alcohol for naval administration. I saw something about denatured ethyl alcohol being toxic - do you know if that is the case? Also, do you think Isopropyl alcohol would also work?

Jam

Denatured ethyl alcohol is toxic, Use food-grade ethyl alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol is also toxic.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans @haidut Georgi mentioned mixing pyruvet with ethyl alcohol for naval administration. I saw something about denatured ethyl alcohol being toxic - do you know if that is the case? Also, do you think Isopropyl alcohol would also work?
He mentioned ethanol.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Love these interviews, great job @Hans!

TomS

@Hans
Very useful interview, Being over 60, my English understanding is not the best, however, I enjoyed it reading the text.
Thank you

V

valdz

Pyrucet sales increased 1000%. Lol. Maybe this is needed prior to the upcoming lockdown... Great interview! Thanks @Hans

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans
Very useful interview, Being over 60, my English understanding is not the best, however, I enjoyed it reading the text.
Thank you
I'll do subtitles in the future when I hire someone to do them haha.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Pyrucet sales increased 1000%. Lol. Maybe this is needed prior to the upcoming lockdown... Great interview! Thanks @Hans
Thanks man. Haha, I hope he stocked up.
Just so everyone knows, these episodes are not to promote his products, but to discuss the interesting science behind them as they are obviously very unique and all. And also, I'm not affiliated with Idealabs.

Joyless

Thanks @Hans, I really like your webpage and these videos with ideallabs products youve recently started.
A question a saw get touched on above is the 50/50 dilution - Pyrucet/"ideally 90% ethanol" for topical use.
Would 40% ethanol i.e vodka work in regards to solvent and skin absorbtion?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Hans, I really like your webpage and these videos with ideallabs products youve recently started.
A question a saw get touched on above is the 50/50 dilution - Pyrucet/"ideally 90% ethanol" for topical use.
Would 40% ethanol i.e vodka work in regards to solvent and skin absorbtion?
Glad you like it!
It should work (but maybe not as good as 90%+ ethanol), but then you'll prob need 2:1 mix.

Dr. B

Glad you like it!
It should work (but maybe not as good as 90%+ ethanol), but then you'll prob need 2:1 mix.
mate do you plan to move to like the UK, or US or elsewhere at some point