With a Smile or a Wave, Paying in Store Just Got Personal

amd

Is this what people are willingly accepting in the digital domain?

Do they know that once your biometrics are stolen the cat is out of the bag?

I suppose many are too "smart" for their own good. Who thinks about the ramifications when most have their heads up their ..

Who is going to oppose what's coming when we are unsuspecting participants in whatever new distraction is "offered" to us?

These distractions are designed to prepare/soften the population to the social/economic engineering of those in control.

You see the parts, but it is hard to imagine the ultimate goal when you lack the experience (knowledge is not understanding).

Human beings are quite predictable. History repeats itself, desn't it?

With a Smile or a Wave, Paying in Store Just Got Personal

No more fumbling for your phone or hunting for your wallet when you have your hands full – the next generation of in-person payments will only need a quick smile or wave of your hand. The trusted technology that uses your face or fingerprint to unlock your phone can now be used to help consumers speed through the checkout. With Mastercard's new Biometric Checkout Program, all you will need is yourself.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

The warnings of AI have been steadily issued without clear ramifications/explanation to the masses. That volume of users will drive the technology and we will be helpless in its wake.

OP
A

amd

Measures and countermeasures move from the analog to the digital domain, and viceversa. The problem is not new, but your biometrics are as safe as any other data in cyberspace. :rolleyes:

And any personal information that companies have, the government does, too (motive).

So how will it be used in the future?

CYBER SECURITY: THE FUTURE RISK OF BIOMETRIC DATA THEFT

Biometric spoofing: The growing hacker threat

Spoofing is the practice of ‘fooling’ a biometric security system using fake or copied biometric information. For example, a fingerprint can be stolen, copied and moulded onto an artificial silicon finger. This can be used to unlock a mobile device or payment system, allowing hackers access to the user’s bank account. Facial recognition systems, often used to secure smartphones or tablets, have been known to be vulnerable to simply being shown a photograph of the owner, thus unlocking the device.

Companies are enhancing technology all the time to stay one step ahead of the hackers, but users leave fingerprints and DNA, such as saliva on a coffee cup, everywhere they go, opening up myriad opportunities for theft. Today, if you have your credit card stolen, you simply have a new one set up and the old one cancelled. But how do you replace a fingerprint or DNA sample that’s been stolen and reproduced?

Last edited:

Neeters 27

I work for a bank. now its voice recognition for verifying you when you call in for service. I use only cash personally. and I dont have one of those idiotic cell phones. nobody EVER needed one until they were invented. no thanks. I also dont use social media its all owed by meta anyway and its a complete scam, always watching us, along with google.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals