• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Wish to last longer

My girlfriend and I can't have sex as often as we would like. We both work odd, indiscriminate work hours. When we do make love on the weekends, it's amazing. However, I don't last as long as I'd like. She's not complaining, and I'm not insecure, I just want to spice things up by having a marathon session. Is there something I could take that would help? Thanks.

changeling188

most people say edging/deep breathing for the psychological benefit but for immediate use i think small amount lidocaine cream on your **** 10-15 mins before you do it. downside is less sensitivity and the numbing effect transfers to whatever it comes into contact with hence the need to wait after application but works well, can be diluted with coconut oil or whatever you use as lube
alcohol, if you drink. i know it's not strictly approved on here, but seems to be the best historical aphrodisiac and tool for better and longer sex.

good luck :)

JamesGatz

For me - Lowering Serotonin combined with high androgens - when I'm high androgenic/low serotonin I don't feel rushed at all I am a very relaxed person - I have the focus and desire to actually give the women pleasure - not only for relations but through conversation as well it's like you want to make sure she enjoys the ride so she comes back hahaha just joking - but yes I do think this is very important - in this state I care about making an enjoyable experience/ride and my brain is working with me to provide pleasure if that makes sense

If my serotonin isn't low the nerves start to creep up on me a bit and I am thinking too much and not able to relax with what I am doing - its like im under pressure a bit in a way im not sure how to explain it but serotonergic state is horrible for doing anything with a women even conversation is annoying to deal with in this state

Rasaari

Premature ejaculation is a sign of dopamine deficiency. Lisuride gave me the ability to control my ejaculation much better/lasting much longer.

looking2grow96

most people say edging/deep breathing for the psychological benefit but for immediate use i think small amount lidocaine cream on your **** 10-15 mins before you do it. downside is less sensitivity and the numbing effect transfers to whatever it comes into contact with hence the need to wait after application but works well, can be diluted with coconut oil or whatever you use as lube
alcohol, if you drink. i know it's not strictly approved on here, but seems to be the best historical aphrodisiac and tool for better and longer sex.

good luck :)
do you have a topical lidocaine source?

Sampa

Premature ejaculation is a sign of dopamine deficiency. Lisuride gave me the ability to control my ejaculation much better/lasting much longer.
I don´t have acess to lisuride, can you give another options with the same mechanism of action ?

dlind70

Raw meat. I'm very serious something like a game lamb or a venison. Also if you can find it pine pollen or the pine nubs or the edible pine portion of the pine tree is great for libido. These are both suggestions that I have tried myself and personally they work with lasting longer

dlind70

The raw meat from the gamey lamb or the gamey venison has specific zinc and selenium compounds that help your brain and help down there

dlind70

The pine pollen actually has natural testosterone. And it also has natural estrogen which is all in balance because it's from the pine tree a very ancient tree that a lot of indigenous people and a lot of native people used for health