Wiping After Bowel Movements

OP
J

Jing

Glycine. 1g 10 minutes before every meal. As RP has noted, glycine is an instant energy source and it literally gives the bowels the energy to digest the food. This reduces inflammation and "soothes the bowel" as Dr. P has stated. Leads to dark, consistent BM. Not 100% ghost wipe, but drastic improvement.

Oh, and, although he generally doesn't like aminos in isolation, glycine he approves of. He told me it is so easily digested that taking it in isolation doesn't require the body to spend energy and nutritional resources to assimilate it.
Unfortunately glycine gives me low libido and fatigue and moodiness.

baccheion

How do you cook your potatoes?
Cover with cold water, add 1 tsp salt, leave until boiling, add eggs, take out 4 minutes later, let boil another 5 minutes, put on medium-low and half cover, then turn off stove 30 minutes later.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately glycine gives me low libido and fatigue and moodiness.

Yes, interesting, I used to supplement with glycine and it affected my sleep and made me worry too much, so I quite it.

baccheion

that's an interesting diet, do you peal potatoes?
Yea. I'm now looking into peeling after cooking, as it would minimize contact with fluoride from tap water. I'll avoid if it would result in stuff from skin still managing into the whites as I peel before eating.

Orange peals..

yeggim

Yea. I'm now looking into peeling after cooking, as it would minimize contact with fluoride from tap water. I'll avoid if it would result in stuff from skin still managing into the whites as I peel before eating.

Orange peals..
I cook my potatoes in an Instant Pot (electric pressure cooker). Only need about a half cup of water. They go in quartered and peel easy once cooked. Doesn't heat up the kitchen like a boiling pot of water.

Ableton

Going high fat, lowering oj seems to completely have fixed my gut after initial progress on cypro on a low fat peat diet, where I stagnated after a while gut wise
I included yoghurts as well

Terma

@ddjd Here was the concept:
Sci-Hub | Orotate (orotic acid): An essential and versatile molecule. Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids, 35(10-12), 566–577 | 10.1080/15257770.2016.1147580
Orotate (OA) is well-known as a precursor in biosynthesis of pyrimidines; in mammals it is released from the mitochondrial dihydroorotate dehydrogenase (DHODH) for conversion to UMP by the cytoplasmic UMP synthase enzyme. OA is also a normal part of the diet, being found in milk and dairy products, and it is converted to uridine for use in the pyrimidine salvage pathway predominantly in liver, kidney and erythrocytes. Early research into nutrition identified orotate as "vitamin B13," and its use as a complex with organic cations or metal ions was promulgated in body-building, and in assisting therapies of metabolic syndromes. It has recently been established that the amelioration of gout by dairy products arises from the competition of orotate and urate at the hURAT1 transporter. The orotic aciduria that arises in children with defective UMP synthase can be rescued by oral uridine therapy, since UMP is the end-product and also a feedback inhibitor of the de novo pathway. In contrast, Miller (dysmorphology) syndrome is connected with defects in DHODH, and hence in the supply of OA, and cannot be helped by uridine. Other models of dysmorphisms are connected with enzymes early in the pyrimidine de novo pathway. We conclude that the OA molecule is itself required for the regulation of genes that are important in the development of cells, tissues and organisms.
Later, the serum urate-lowering effect observed in patients on oral OA loading was explained by the inhibitory effect of OA on de novo purine biosynthesis due to a depletion of intracellular PRPP (by step 5 of the pyrimidine pathway, Figure 1) originally observed in rat liver.[35] Further studies on application of high dosage OA (6 g/day) showed an increased urinary excretion of urate with concomitant lowering of urate in serum which pointed to a greater involvement of kidney than liver in the metabolic process.[36]
Despite its risks at high doses (which the article downplays for humans) if pyrimidine synthesis were efficient the orotate could be put to very good use besides its own effect. Uridine cycles back into the intestines to help digestion and carb processing and phospholipid synthesis for bile/intestines/liver. I think a different effect explains ours though.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I accidentally applied 10 drops of cyproheptadine on my chest, thinking it's androsterone.

Ghost wiping like a mofo without diet changes.

I come from a history of IBS and terrible persistent wipes.

It's been a pleasantly surprise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals