Wiping After Bowel Movements

Jing

I think I made a post about this a while ago how when I go poo I have to wipe so many times after . There has to be a way to stop this it doesn't matter what foods i eat I just always have to wipe constantly . Anyone have any suggestions.

Pointless

Topical Mitolipin 25 drops per day or two pumps of Unique E take care of it for me. It may have to do with the gallbladder and fat digestion, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hans

Forum Supporter
It's usually due to incomplete defecation and gut inflammation. I personally find that 1 tsp activated charcoal each morning for about a week helped me get a ghost wipe each time. Now I take it only x2 to x3 per week. It also works great for my clients.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jing

It's usually due to incomplete defecation and gut inflammation. I personally find that 1 tsp activated charcoal each morning for about a week helped me get a ghost wipe each time. Now I take it only x2 to x3 per week. It also works great for my clients.
Ive tried activated charcoal with no noticeable differences.

Vinny

It's usually due to incomplete defecation and gut inflammation.
IMO, and according my experience, this is 100% true.
I also strongly believe this is what causes hemorhoids and anal bleading, at lest in my case.

@Jing
You have a bad gut. You must fix it, one way or another. Find what works for you and stick to it.
Once you did, you,ll have magical, ghost wipe evacuations you haven,t even dreamt for.

OP
J

Jing

IMO, and according my experience, this is 100% true.
I also strongly believe this is what causes hemorhoids and anal bleading, at lest in my case.

@Jing
You have a bad gut. You must fix it, one way or another. Find what works for you and stick to it.
Once you did, you,ll have magical, ghost wipe evacuations you haven,t even dreamt for.
Yh I know I have a bad gut but fixing it just doesn't seem possible lol I have had this since I was a kid had various different diets . Strict diets with only certain foods , used A few things , cyproheptadine, cascara, charcoal , carrot salad , coconut oil , oregano oil , digestive enzymes, betaine HCl , ginger root, apple cider vinegar , sure I'm missing a few things.

That's awesome! So you say it's best to take i in the morning? And are you using the carrot salad along with it?

Inaut

Ghost wipes are quite possible sir. Coming from a guy that had severe pain in the butt for many years..

@Vinny I concur with your comments as well. What I found that helps the most is increasing calcium (through milk and skyr), a bidet, collagen, ginger/gentian root before/with meals and some b vitamins. Takes time to repair as you probably know but it does get better. There’s hope @Jing

Last edited:

ddjd

I think I made a post about this a while ago how when I go poo I have to wipe so many times after . There has to be a way to stop this it doesn't matter what foods i eat I just always have to wipe constantly . Anyone have any suggestions.
not to get too graphic but in my case, high serotonin = lots of wipes.

high dopamine on the other hand = 1 wipe maximum

also try lithium orotate. when i take 1 capsules 5mg i dont need to wipe at all for about a week haha. i dont know how it works but it does

Hans

Forum Supporter
Up to like 3 grams.
Peat mentioned about taking 1 cup of AC for 10 days.
One tsp has like 5-6g. Maybe you can up the dose to like a tablespoon in the morning.
That's awesome! So you say it's best to take i in the morning? And are you using the carrot salad along with it?
Yes in the morning works best for me and it help to prevent messing with absorption of nutrients, etc.
I don't use carrot salad with it, but that should work synergistically.
I'm currently experimenting with AC and desiccated coconut to see if that has added benefit.

Atman

I think equating the ghost wipe with perfect digestion and having to wipe often with bad digestion/inflammation is a bit too simplistic.
If you have a very slow digestion / long transit time or even constipation you will also have a ghost wipe, because the water content has been reduced.

in general you shouldn't soil the toilet paper.

Sometimes if you eat a lot of some food like fruit or cooked veggies, you may have to wipe.

As people have said, soiling is an indication of gut inflammation. It is not as simple as taking AC for a week. You may have to use antibiotics, and change your diet to stop eating certain problematic foods (some starches for instance, or legumes etc.), or in some cases take probiotics such as mutaflor.

Fruit fiber can be important too.

Terma

also try lithium orotate. when i take 1 capsules 5mg i dont need to wipe at all for about a week haha. i dont know how it works but it does
It has been resolving my gut problems the same way despite the annoyance of fruits. I never gave 5-20mg Li+ doses a long enough chance since not without risks, but with carbs/ribose I imagine should be able to handle the orotate and Li effects.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
It is not as simple as taking AC for a week.
Ofc not. It depends on the individual. Someone might correct their bowel issues by eliminating problematic foods and take AC, whereas someone else might have to take more drastic steps.

OP
J

Jing

Ghost wipes are quite possible sir. Coming from a guy that had severe pain in the butt for many years..

@Vinny I concur with your comments as well. What I found that helps the most is increasing calcium (through milk and skyr), a bidet, collagen, ginger/gentian root before/with meals and some b vitamins. Takes time to repair as you probably know but it does get better. There’s hope @Jing
Milk as never helped me with this problem, I've tried collagen no results ginger aswell never helped not tried gentian root but have tried digestive bitters no help . I take b complex daily and extra b1 and B2.

OP
J

Jing

Peat mentioned about taking 1 cup of AC for 10 days.
One tsp has like 5-6g. Maybe you can up the dose to like a tablespoon in the morning.
I currently have capsules do you know where I can get powder in the UK?

Jib

+1 on the bidet. I installed a Tushy bidet on my toilet (lol) recently and would never look back. I just use that and baby wipes. After the bidet, there's practically nothing at all when I use baby wipes.

I also highly recommend a Lillipad, which can be found here:

Lillipad Squatting Platform

Benefits of squatting here:

Health Benefits of the Natural Squatting Position

Dietary advice is great, but IMO the bidet is the easiest solution. More sanitary and probably healthier in the long run as well. The Lillipad is awesome and stable as a rock.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals