Winstrol

RisingSun

Well that is why I am asking haidut what he thinks a good pct would be, what you are saying is pointless. How does what you are saying help in anyway?

Because you have no clue why you want to take the compounds you mentioned and the effects they will have down the road.

OP
J

Jing

I know why I want to take test... Before I do I need a proper plan hence the reason I'm asking about a good PCT.

shine

Steroids drastically increase atherosclerosis, which is perhaps reversible. It also downs collagen, I believe because it ages the skin much more. It's also difficult to balance the estradiol from test, which is of key importance. You also have to consider the neuro-psychological effects. Probably not worth using at all

DHEA protects from atherosclerosis and leads to collagen formation. Maybe due to shutting down endogenous production of steroids you lower your levels of protective DHEA. Is it proven that atherosclerosis is a direct effect of sex steroids/AAS? Or is it maybe due to low levels of protective steroids and reduced usage of cholesterol?

olive

I would assume that Jing rarely teabags his sister.
Joke all you want but accidents happen. Just read a steroid forum for a little while, you’ll hear of all sorts of bizarre ways people get accidentally dosed. Last one I heard a wife had absorbed topical DHT via handling her husbands underwear while loading the washing machine. Needles are undoubtedly a more controlled method of administration.

shine

Joke all you want but accidents happen. Just read a steroid forum for a little while, you’ll hear of all sorts of bizarre ways people get accidentally dosed. Last one I heard a wife had absorbed topical DHT via handling her husbands underwear while loading the washing machine. Needles are undoubtedly a more controlled method of administration.

LOL I completely agree. I use 100 lbs syringes for extra gains bro.

ShotTrue

DHEA protects from atherosclerosis and leads to collagen formation. Maybe due to shutting down endogenous production of steroids you lower your levels of protective DHEA. Is it proven that atherosclerosis is a direct effect of sex steroids/AAS? Or is it maybe due to low levels of protective steroids and reduced usage of cholesterol?
I really don't know much about DHEA but what I read was by androgens increased bone building, but the body needs Vit D, K, calcium, magnesium etc to build up bones. A deficiency in these causes blood vessel calcification , and steroids cause an even greater deficiency by causing a higher requirement of these

boxers

Stanozolol is a GR/MR antagonist and is notoriously harmful to tendons. It’s typically used in contest prep and for aggression in fighting, and I don’t know why anyone would bother with it outside of those two. If your aim is for stanozolol to increase your strength, or if you intend to lift heavy, prepare to rip your ***t up. Oxandrolone is safer across the board and yields similar results.

That is all.

Sounds good, also winstrol is suppose to be one of the worst for hair loss,

conrad0602

I think the safest way to use hormones to gain muscle would be bioidentical (T/DHT base) pre workout 3x a week max, whilst using preg/dhea vit k low dose ( maybe on the sack) every day with all the extra nutrition and calories necessary to build the extra mass for maybe 8 weeks. You could follow with low dose exemestane for a couple of weeks if you felt symptoms of shutdown afterwards. You'll gain less quickly but it will be maintainable and theres less risk of causing complex physical and physiological imbalances that might not be entirely resolvable, even with harsh meds like serms. Safety aside, It's not worth pushing your body too forcefully for the sake of getting there a bit quicker if it's not going to stick. Slow and steady..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals