Winstrol

Beefcake

AH I see. @RisingSun do you have any input here? Also @olive
Yes, and SERMS act like estrogen in brain and bone tissue and completely suck. I think bodybuilders just hear one way and go with it
Would be nice to use steroids like tren, get permanent effects, then go on with my life

You can get really good results just by using testosterone. 500mg for 12 weeks. Its not all just injecting though. You need to put in hard work at the gym and have a good diet. Lots of protein and carbs. Steroids will just help you achieve the impossible physique but you have to put in the work.

ShotTrue

You can get really good results just by using testosterone. 500mg for 12 weeks. Its not all just injecting though. You need to put in hard work at the gym and have a good diet. Lots of protein and carbs. Steroids will just help you achieve the impossible physique but you have to put in the work.
I’ve already used test 500 mg e and anavar, along with torimefene, letrozole, exemestane. I recovered with a SERM even though I felt fine prior to using it ( I probably had estrogen dialed in with aromasin)
I like the idea of peaking my body though, I understand strength compounds like anavar literally innervate the nervous system into strength.
@Beefcake i guess what I’m wondering was if I could run test / deca/ eventually tren and recover my health while keeping a lot of the athletic/ physique advantages, and if gonads will still work

@RisingSun not a helpful response. Tren literally changes your bone structure and creates massive strength gains, I just don’t if you can use that and not be on trt for life

Anyways I probably won’t use

ShotTrue

I know a ridiculous amount about steroids, just not much about whether it’s worthwile at all if you’re looking 5 years + down the road
To me, who aromatizes a lot, trt would be a huge downside

Beefcake

I’ve already used test 500 mg e and anavar, along with torimefene, letrozole, exemestane. I recovered with a SERM even though I felt fine prior to using it ( I probably had estrogen dialed in with aromasin)
I like the idea of peaking my body though, I understand strength compounds like anavar literally innervate the nervous system into strength.
@Beefcake i guess what I’m wondering was if I could run test / deca/ eventually tren and recover my health while keeping a lot of the athletic/ physique advantages, and if gonads will still work

@RisingSun not a helpful response. Tren literally changes your bone structure and creates massive strength gains, I just don’t if you can use that and not be on trt for life

Anyways I probably won’t use

Im not very familiar with the exact mechanism of tren but there’s a lot of information on the internet with people who come of it succesfully. But the general health effects 5 years later I can’t answer. Usually people say it’s harder to recover gonad function from tren. HCG druing cycle and then letrozol/aromidex off cycle and also a dopamine agonist for gyno prevention. Dopamine agonists are also good for restoring natural LH secretion. PCT usually is longer on tren than the standard 4 weeks. Depends on the person.

OP
J

Jing

@Jing 3 times a week. Monday, wednesday or friday, with a lower dose of 300mg I would do twice a week mondays and thursdays. I would aim for 400-500mg per week as first cycle actually and go 3 times. Use low dose aromasin and get HCG to prevent testicular shrinkage for a fast recovery when you quit.

I was thinking to go with 300mg a week just to see how I react but I keep reading that there is not much point using 300 and best to go with 500, the only thing that is stopping me tbh is needles lol I hate needles but I'm sure I could do it, I managed to do sub q for bpc-157 took a while though lol.

Beefcake

@Jing 3 times a week. Monday, wednesday or friday, with a lower dose of 300mg I would do twice a week mondays and thursdays. I would aim for 400-500mg per week as first cycle actually and go 3 times. Use low dose aromasin and get HCG to prevent testicular shrinkage for a fast recovery when you quit.

I was thinking to go with 300mg a week just to see how I react but I keep reading that there is not much point using 300 and best to go with 500, the only thing that is stopping me tbh is needles lol I hate needles but I'm sure I could do it, I managed to do sub q for bpc-157 took a while though lol.

Exactly my point 300 is too low. I did hate needles once upon a time but you can overcome the fear quite easily just exposing yourself to it like this.

OP
J

Jing

Exactly my point 300 is too low. I did hate needles once upon a time but you can overcome the fear quite easily just exposing yourself to it like this.
Might go with 500 or 600mg then I can get test e 300mg/ml so might just do 600.

ShotTrue

I would take proviron as well, I heard the old gear heads used proviron and they looked great /recovered great too.

Beefcake

I would take proviron as well, I heard the old gear heads used proviron and they looked great /recovered great too.

Thats true. Can imagine some idea labs supplements would be great addition during PCT. Metergoline/lisuride, pansterone, androsterone and keto-6-progesterone. Combined with exemestane and maybe proviron.

OP
J

Jing

@haidut What do you think would be a good Pct? I know you wouldn't encourage the use of steriods but you know lots about this sort of stuff.

RisingSun

@haidut What do you think would be a good Pct? I know you wouldn't encourage the use of steriods but you know lots about this sort of stuff.

You are concerned about what meds you could take to counter the side effects of a med you haven’t even taken yet and that everyone on here told you it was ridiculous to take?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Stanozolol is a GR/MR antagonist and is notoriously harmful to tendons. It’s typically used in contest prep and for aggression in fighting, and I don’t know why anyone would bother with it outside of those two. If your aim is for stanozolol to increase your strength, or if you intend to lift heavy, prepare to rip your ***t up. Oxandrolone is safer across the board and yields similar results.

That is all.

OP
J

Jing

You are concerned about what meds you could take to counter the side effects of a med you haven’t even taken yet and that everyone on here told you it was ridiculous to take?
Do you even know what PCT is? You don't just jump into a cycle without a plan for PCT

ShotTrue

Thats true. Can imagine some idea labs supplements would be great addition during PCT. Metergoline/lisuride, pansterone, androsterone and keto-6-progesterone. Combined with exemestane and maybe proviron.
Proviron would have to be really low dose or else it's suppressive. I was thinking more of an on-cycle addition

RisingSun

Do you even know what PCT is? You don't just jump into a cycle without a plan for PCT

I know a thing or two about PCT, yes :)

I also think you didn’t understand my post, you may want to read it again slowly

Beefcake

Proviron would have to be really low dose or else it's suppressive. I was thinking more of an on-cycle addition

Yeah I did proviron 25-50mg and didn’t get any suppression think its only at higher doses of 100mg but everyone is different. Still could be counter productive during PCT. 11-keto DHT probably same but think the doses are so low anyway. But yeah would not likely benefit recovery.

OP
J

Jing

I know a thing or two about PCT, yes :)

I also think you didn’t understand my post, you may want to read it again slowly
It's not to counter sides it's to recover after a test cycle ..

OP
J

Jing

The side effect of running a cycle is shutting down your HPTA.

Running a PCT counters that side effect.
Well that is why I am asking haidut what he thinks a good pct would be, what you are saying is pointless. How does what you are saying help in anyway?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals