Winstrol

Jing

Let's say I was to take winstrol (oral) would taking pansterone prevent testosterone suppression? What about pansterone to kick start production of testosterone from shut down?

RisingSun

Let's say I was to take winstrol (oral) would taking pansterone prevent testosterone suppression? What about pansterone to kick start production of testosterone from shut down?

Let’s say you first explain what’s your rationale behind taking winstrol (especially oral...)

OP
J

Jing

Let’s say you first explain what’s your rationale behind taking winstrol (especially oral...)
Fast strength increase, maintain muscle while cutting, and just interested but I very much doubt I would because I have heard oral only cycles are bad, but was wondering if pansterone would help.

Beefcake

There is no anabolic steroids (muscle builders) that doesnt cause suppression. If you want to get strong you need to do it properly. I would start with real Testosterone instead and have an AI at hand and then do a proper post to save your gains. Pansterone wont do anything while you take steroids. Might be good post therapy

OP
J

Jing

There is no anabolic steroids (muscle builders) that doesnt cause suppression. If you want to get strong you need to do it properly. I would start with real Testosterone instead and have an AI at hand and then do a proper post to save your gains. Pansterone wont do anything while you take steroids. Might be good post therapy
Yh what I thought.. injecting is the part I don't like the sound off, I've done sub q injections but never intramuscular, I don't like the sound of hitting a vein lol. Do you think 250mg a week of test e for 10 weeks would be good for first cycle?

Beefcake

Yh what I thought.. injecting is the part I don't like the sound off, I've done sub q injections but never intramuscular, I don't like the sound of hitting a vein lol. Do you think 250mg a week of test e for 10 weeks would be good for first cycle?

Maybe start with 250mg and if you dont see/feel results you could always up the dose. 10 weeks seem good. I would get aromasin as an AI both during and post cycle. It’s a bit unorthodox in the bodybuilder community but i read people who do seem to get really good results using an AI like aromasin instead of an SERM. Could be good to have clomid on hand just incase though. Post cycle use aromasin, pansterone and like 6keto-Progesterone could be an effective thing. Would inhibit estrogen and cortisol and also supply test precursors and then you could have clomid incase your own production doesnt pick up it should do the trick. But do your own research. Testosterone is probably the most safest steroid to start with all you need to focus on is keeping estrogen healthy and the getting your test back up during post cycle. Dont forget to eat a lot during cycle to fuel the beast. With 250mg of test a week I would aim for like 5mg of aromasin as a start you don’t want to supress estrogen to much. Regarding to injecting. If your gonna do steroids do it properly. Then you have to accept injecting. No point in doing it otherwise if your gonna supress your hormones aim for maximum results the safest way.

OP
J

Jing

Maybe start with 250mg and if you dont see/feel results you could always up the dose. 10 weeks seem good. I would get aromasin as an AI both during and post cycle. It’s a bit unorthodox in the bodybuilder community but i read people who do seem to get really good results using an AI like aromasin instead of an SERM. Could be good to have clomid on hand just incase though. Post cycle use aromasin, pansterone and like 6keto-Progesterone could be an effective thing. Would inhibit estrogen and cortisol and also supply test precursors and then you could have clomid incase your own production doesnt pick up it should do the trick. But do your own research. Testosterone is probably the most safest steroid to start with all you need to focus on is keeping estrogen healthy and the getting your test back up during post cycle. Dont forget to eat a lot during cycle to fuel the beast. With 250mg of test a week I would aim for like 5mg of aromasin as a start you don’t want to supress estrogen to much. Regarding to injecting. If your gonna do steroids do it properly. Then you have to accept injecting. No point in doing it otherwise if your gonna supress your hormones aim for maximum results the safest way.
Thanks, what length needle and size would you recommend? Would 27 gauage be fine or too small?

Beefcake

Thanks, what length needle and size would you recommend? Would 27 gauage be fine or too small?

https://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/SpinalCordInjuryProgram/IMselfInjectionTesto.pdf

Follow this guide.

Can also recommend a zinc/copper supplement during post cycle. Like 0,5-1mg copper and 5-10mg zinc daily. Copper has been shown to stimulate the hypothalamus to release gonadotropins almost acting like a natural SERM like clomid and Zinc as a sperm booster and AI. They work in synergy. Very important minerals for hormone output.

olive

There’s no way to prevent suppression from AAS. Taurine can help mitigate damage to testes but you will need time/SERMs to recover regardless of what you run. Winstrol is not a good standalone cycle. You need one of the following; testosterone, dbol, deca, trestolone/something that aromatises into estrogen.

I’d recommend 10mg dbol (twice per day) + 50mg tbol (twice per day) for 6 weeks if you are afraid of needles. If not take 800mg deca/npp (per week) for 6 weeks.

Beefcake

There’s no way to prevent suppression from AAS. Taurine can help mitigate damage to testes but you will need time/SERMs to recover regardless of what you run. Winstrol is not a good standalone cycle. You need one of the following; testosterone, dbol, deca, trestolone/something that aromatises into estrogen.

I’d recommend 10mg dbol (twice per day) + 50mg tbol (twice per day) for 6 weeks if you are afraid of needles. If not take 800mg deca/npp (per week) for 6 weeks.

I don’t understand the need to take a SERM during PCT. The goal is to block estrogen and an AI can do this just as effective + there’s no rebound estrogen from an AI like aromasin. Aromasin has also been shown to boost T levels in men with low levels. No need to use a SERM. I’ve read about men who used Aromasin instead of nolva and clomid with even better success PCT. It’s just a bodybuilder dogma you need a SERM. Only reason I would think a SERM would be good is if the hypothalamus actually needed estrogen stimulation in the brain to start it’s own production. But thats not how it works. You need to block estrogen to increase LH and aromasin does this just as effectivly if not even better. Combine that with DHEA and Pregnenolone post cycle and you have an awesome combo to get you out of PCT.

OP
J

Jing

I don’t understand the need to take a SERM during PCT. The goal is to block estrogen and an AI can do this just as effective + there’s no rebound estrogen from an AI like aromasin. Aromasin has also been shown to boost T levels in men with low levels. No need to use a SERM. I’ve read about men who used Aromasin instead of nolva and clomid with even better success PCT. It’s just a bodybuilder dogma you need a SERM. Only reason I would think a SERM would be good is if the hypothalamus actually needed estrogen stimulation in the brain to start it’s own production. But thats not how it works. You need to block estrogen to increase LH and aromasin does this just as effectivly if not even better. Combine that with DHEA and Pregnenolone post cycle and you have an awesome combo to get you out of PCT.
I would be more inclined to do a cycle if I wouldn't need to use clomid and nolvadex I don't like the sound of using these drugs. Aromasin i currently have and use now and then so I already know what to expect.

Andman

Not saying that you should or shouldnt, but you can inject test subq just fine.
Just make sure to find stuff in mct oil and not pufa like cotton seed oil etc

Beefcake

I would be more inclined to do a cycle if I wouldn't need to use clomid and nolvadex I don't like the sound of using these drugs. Aromasin i currently have and use now and then so I already know what to expect.

You can use aromasin effectivly as a post cycle therapy. It increases LH and blocks Estrogen very effectivly. And on top of that you don’t get rebound estrogen as you do with the SERMS since its a suicide inhibitor. You have to wait untill you produce new aromatase enzymes

OP
J

Jing

How much can be injected at once sub q I heard is good for trt because of low dose heard should be kept to 0.5ml.

Beefcake

Yes mct oil is becoming more common as test injection carrier

Tbone107

What do you think it would take to recover from the Dbol and tbol cycle? Would anavar or proviron be able to replace the tbol?

RisingSun

OP disregard this advice.

You need testosterone in your system for physiological function, and once you are shutdown from these AAS you are left with nothing bioidentical.

Testosterone doesn’t mean needle.
I see guys achieve ridiculously high T levels with scrotal application of transdermal testosterone, largely equivalent to 500mg a week injected.

CLASH

Or you could raise your testosterone through diet and supps and avoid having to micromanage risky steroid protocols....

Probably be more valuable for you to understand your body and how to maintain your health over your lifespan than some quick fix steroid protocol.

Beefcake

@
OP disregard this advice.

You need testosterone in your system for physiological function, and once you are shutdown from these AAS you are left with nothing bioidentical.

Testosterone doesn’t mean needle.
I see guys achieve ridiculously high T levels with scrotal application of transdermal testosterone, largely equivalent to 500mg a week injected.

And these men get the same body building effect?