Will We Be Forced To Take The Covid Vaccine When Its Here?

Drareg

What do you mean?

Quantum computers are being developed ,there is a way to go before they’ll be in mass production but they can break passwords in a fraction of second ,blockchain for example could be force hacked in seconds , we can however use quantum algorithms now, they are more complex and can’t be hacked as easily.

MatheusPN

Quantum computers are being developed ,there is a way to go before they’ll be in mass production but they can break passwords in a fraction of second ,blockchain for example could be force hacked in seconds , we can however use quantum algorithms now, they are more complex and can’t be hacked as easily.
Aren't quantum computing founded on quantum physics?
A Fundamental Tenet In Quantum Physics May Be Nothing But A Scam
Anyway, I also think that things like BTC will be dominated/ crushed by the elite someday, but through hacking and mining supremacy.
Mining hegemony, probably, already is happening...

Energizer

As no freaking cannibalistic rulers, the only thing we can do is to resist personally, stay alert, and not comply, I think. Since all the revolutions/large gatherings in history are organized and paid for by THEM, anyway.

What we are seeing now is, in principle, what has been going on always. They are just putting a "technological" spin on the control, the same way it was an "industrialization" or a "WW1 and WW2" spins before.
This is not at all to say that it is acceptable. Trying to recognized patterns could help stay calm.
Well said.
Aren't quantum computing founded on quantum physics?
A Fundamental Tenet In Quantum Physics May Be Nothing But A Scam
Anyway, I also think that things like BTC will be dominated/ crushed by the elite someday, but through hacking and mining supremacy.

I agree. Big tech hype-people seem to promise tech as the solution to liberating humanity... In reality it will probably just lead to more enslavement for the ruling class against the 99%. But instead the enslavement will be digitized on "the blockchain." Banks still operate in a centralized way, everything about power is centralized. Decentralized tech is not enough to solve anything. It's just an over-hyped sensation as far as I can tell. I would like to be wrong on that, but it seems so far the vast majority of people are still stuck in dead-end jobs despite all this talk of how "technologically advanced" humanity is.

If we're so advanced, our world should be abundant (as opposed to artificially scarce, as is the case with land, housing, food, etc) and made so everyone can pursue their own interests at their leisure, not kill themselves working a dead-end corporate job that drains their life force until they collapse. This advanced tech utopia they have constantly promised, has never come about. People are working longer hours, with greater deadlines, higher stress corporate jobs, with even less to show for it, because the average job can't even support a family anymore. Big tech utopia? More like big tech nightmare.

Crypto technologies are good business for cryptocurrency parasites who make money inflating the value of their digital currencies and using massive amounts of electricity to "farm" bitcoins. What a waste. It's becoming even an environmental issue now. Think of the amount of electricity and electronic hardware used for stupid 1s and 0s. All of the mining of precious minerals in 3rd world countries from slave labor just to create massive bitcoin "farms."
Sounds like hype to me. Where's the evidence that neuroscientists / AI people even understand the mind well enough to try and emulate it well in a machine?

Last edited:

Regina

Actually, it is already the law in Denmark. Even before a vaccine is even visible on the horizon. As of now, a person in Denmark can basically be forced to undergo testing, medical procedures, and even treatment under this new law and the wording is so vague that it can easily be used for just about any "valid medical reason", completely unrelated to COVID-19. I am afraid, it won't be long before cancer patients are forced at gunpoint to undergo radiation treatments and whatnot. Same for diabetes, CVD, etc. Basically, once the population started wisening up that the medical industry is a complete scam, the govt said "oh crap, they got us! we better make it mandatory then".
https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
"...Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police."
Denmark and power wall

Vinny

As no freaking cannibalistic rulers, the only thing we can do is to resist personally, stay alert, and not comply, I think. Since all the revolutions/large gatherings in history are organized and paid for by THEM, anyway.

What we are seeing now is, in principle, what has been going on always. They are just putting a "technological" spin on the control, the same way it was an "industrialization" or a "WW1 and WW2" spins before.
This is not at all to say that it is acceptable. Trying to recognized patterns could help stay calm.
+1

MatheusPN

I agree. Big tech hype-people seem to promise tech as the solution to liberating humanity... In reality it will probably just lead to more enslavement for the ruling class against the 99%. But instead the enslavement will be digitized on "the blockchain." Banks still operate in a centralized way, everything about power is centralized. Decentralized tech is not enough to solve anything. It's just an over-hyped sensation as far as I can tell. I would like to be wrong on that, but it seems so far the vast majority of people are still stuck in dead-end jobs despite all this talk of how "technologically advanced" humanity is.

If we're so advanced, our world should be abundant (as opposed to artificially scarce, as is the case with land, housing, food, etc) and made so everyone can pursue their own interests at their leisure, not kill themselves working a dead-end corporate job that drains their life force until they collapse. This advanced tech utopia they have constantly promised, has never come about. People are working longer hours, with greater deadlines, higher stress corporate jobs, with even less to show for it, because the average job can't even support a family anymore. Big tech utopia? More like big tech nightmare.

Crypto technologies are good business for cryptocurrency parasites who make money inflating the value of their digital currencies and using massive amounts of electricity to "farm" bitcoins. What a waste. It's becoming even an environmental issue now. Think of the amount of electricity and electronic hardware used for stupid 1s and 0s. All of the mining of precious minerals in 3rd world countries from slave labor just to create massive bitcoin "farms."

Sounds like hype to me. Where's the evidence that neuroscientists / AI people even understand the mind well enough to try and emulate it well in a machine?
:eek:
Great post man! Summarizes pretty well how they manipulate and rule. Things like BTC, has a decentralized base that's wasteful, the blockchain, but operates with capital, capital isn't decentralized. So far btc is worse for the State than money is, but exists better means for trade...

"cryptocurrency parasites who make money inflating the value of their digital currencies" BTC happens to be a tremendous example of that kkkkkkk

Energizer

:eek:
Great post man! Summarizes pretty well how they manipulate and rule. Things like BTC, has a decentralized base that's wasteful, the blockchain, but operates with capital, capital isn't decentralized. So far btc is worse for the State than money is, but exists better means for trade...

"cryptocurrency parasites who make money inflating the value of their digital currencies" BTC happens to be a tremendous example of that kkkkkkk

Thanks! That seems to be where things are heading, devaluing of the dollar and everything going digital. We may have to start growing some of our own food, I don't even know what is going to happen to the value of the dollar but it seems it's heading for a very steep decline which could affect food costs and other things like that. In poorer countries there seems to be widespread famine already.

Last edited:

Grapelander

Our best hope is those that get the vaccine first, will display so many symptoms that it will be pulled - leading to a reality check.
I think that is why Trump is talking warp speed.
Their best hope is for a slow disease that will have a space from the day of injection; but will ultimately lead to costly disabling of the recipient.
Also, we can be vaccinated by other means: aerosol, insects, drone.
I think this time around is more about chipping everyone at once.

MatheusPN

Nothing better than a discussion to bring people back together :)
I don't know what you mean by "friends." If it is true that Epstein introduced Meliania to Donald...... so what? Being a potential matchmaker between adults isn't illegal, and it's not what the darker story behind Epstein is about. And a quote about Epstein from a Magazine in 2002 is also meaningless.

This also ignores the fact that the prosecutor in the 2009 case against Epstein has stated that Trump was quite helpful and forthcoming in the case-

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

"The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009." -Attorney Brad Edwards
@Drareg posts:
"This article about Epstein and Bill Gates came out on the 2nd of October, they were meeting the Nobel prize chair in Strasbourg France together in 2013, trumps covid positive is being used to flood the headlines for a few days to cover for captain vaccine Gates and his child sex trafficker friend Epstein.

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein met with Nobel Committee chair". Can be found here:
Drareg Post in other thread
Good connection! Now I understand better... Since I didn't found a thread correlated...

Another "coincidence" is how Trump was in an Epstein fest with underage girls being used, even after Epstein was acquiring his infamous reputation. Not his first time in a Epstein full of underage girls being abused...
Is how Ivana was a friend of Maxwell. Another coincidence: Trump said: "I just wish her well, frankly" in relation to Maxwell.
Is his pro-Bill Gates and pro-big-pharma actions.

Maria Farmer, one of the earlier victims, accused Trump:
"Maria Farmer told "F(ing)BI" in 1996 everybody who was co-conspirator in Epstein child sex trafficking ring inc Donald Trump, Clintons, Dershowitz, Les Wexner head of US snake, all controlled by Rothschild family, 100s kids "disappeared", MSM & FBI coverup
https://t.co/0NFDjkU0GA https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/1251533818323820550?s=20"

"Trump's Labor Secretary Nominee Alexander Acosta Helped Infamous Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Avoid Federal Charges Trump's Labor Secretary Nominee Alexander Acosta Helped Infamous Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Avoid Federal Charges https://twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/843945209834614784?s=20"

As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Admin Commits Billions To Gates-Founded Vaccine Alliance
https://t.co/RXSIQG4aWt #COVID19 https://twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1280938639174795270?s=20

Trump is not the answer BTW TRUMP APPOINTS BIG PHARMA EXEC CONNECTED TO BILL GATES TO HEAD VACCINE DEVELOPMENTS
Trump Appoints Big Pharma Exec Connected to Bill Gates to Head Vaccine Developments https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/status/1269438562551902211?s=20

Drareg

Nothing better than a discussion to bring people back together :)

@Drareg posts:
"This article about Epstein and Bill Gates came out on the 2nd of October, they were meeting the Nobel prize chair in Strasbourg France together in 2013, trumps covid positive is being used to flood the headlines for a few days to cover for captain vaccine Gates and his child sex trafficker friend Epstein.

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein met with Nobel Committee chair". Can be found here:

Good connection! Now I understand better... Since I didn't found a thread correlated...

Another "coincidence" is how Trump was in an Epstein fest with underage girls being used, even after Epstein was acquiring his infamous reputation. Not his first time in a Epstein full of underage girls being abused...
Is how Ivana was a friend of Maxwell. Another coincidence: Trump said: "I just wish her well, frankly" in relation to Maxwell.
Is his pro-Bill Gates and pro-big-pharma actions.

Maria Farmer, one of the earlier victims, accused Trump:
"Maria Farmer told "F(ing)BI" in 1996 everybody who was co-conspirator in Epstein child sex trafficking ring inc Donald Trump, Clintons, Dershowitz, Les Wexner head of US snake, all controlled by Rothschild family, 100s kids "disappeared", MSM & FBI coverup
https://t.co/0NFDjkU0GA https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/1251533818323820550?s=20"

"Trump's Labor Secretary Nominee Alexander Acosta Helped Infamous Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Avoid Federal Charges Trump's Labor Secretary Nominee Alexander Acosta Helped Infamous Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Avoid Federal Charges https://twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/843945209834614784?s=20"

As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Admin Commits Billions To Gates-Founded Vaccine Alliance
https://t.co/RXSIQG4aWt #COVID19 https://twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1280938639174795270?s=20

Trump is not the answer BTW TRUMP APPOINTS BIG PHARMA EXEC CONNECTED TO BILL GATES TO HEAD VACCINE DEVELOPMENTS
Trump Appoints Big Pharma Exec Connected to Bill Gates to Head Vaccine Developments https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/status/1269438562551902211?s=20

Trump is connected to to the Epstein circle going back years, his friendship with Cohen for example, he had Alan Dershowitz on his legal team for the impeachment drama, the list goes on. How much more do people need to see?

Many within the dual party system in USA are compromised in some way by this, the big banks assisted in trafficking money for them.
The trump fanatics are holding out for the next 4 years believing this is when he will take action, he is already bowing down to pathological Zionists and we are supposed to believe he will pull back in the next 4 years, we also know Epstein was connected to israeli intelligence.
I’m sure trumpers believe he will arrest fauci and Gates once re-elected.

The MSM keep pumping the Russia online propaganda narrative but never the recently floated American owned palantir company pumping propaganda at the American public.

I’m sure the public in normal times would love to bailing out banks for the second time that traffic money all over the world for criminals and paedophiles, what cover up all this ? A "deadly" virus, the doomsday narrative always wins out.

Regina

Trump is connected to to the Epstein circle going back years, his friendship with Cohen for example, he had Alan Dershowitz on his legal team for the impeachment drama, the list goes on. How much more do people need to see?

Many within the dual party system in USA are compromised in some way by this, the big banks assisted in trafficking money for them.
The trump fanatics are holding out for the next 4 years believing this is when he will take action, he is already bowing down to pathological Zionists and we are supposed to believe he will pull back in the next 4 years, we also know Epstein was connected to israeli intelligence.
I’m sure trumpers believe he will arrest fauci and Gates once re-elected.

The MSM keep pumping the Russia online propaganda narrative but never the recently floated American owned palantir company pumping propaganda at the American public.

I’m sure the public in normal times would love to bailing out banks for the second time that traffic money all over the world for criminals and paedophiles, what cover up all this ? A "deadly" virus, the doomsday narrative always wins out.
You know Palantir went public last week. [PLTR] lol We are in a clownshoe world.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals