Will We Be Forced To Take The Covid Vaccine When Its Here?

boris

@pepsi

Just 50% of Americans plan to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Here’s how to win over the rest
"Recent polls have found as few as 50% of people in the United States are committed to receiving a vaccine, with another quarter wavering. Some of the communities most at risk from the virus are also the most leery: Among Black people, who account for nearly one-quarter of U.S. COVID-19 deaths, 40% said they wouldn’t get a vaccine in a mid-May poll by the Associated Press and the University of Chicago. In France, 26% said they wouldn’t get a coronavirus vaccine.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is now working on a plan to boost “vaccine confidence” as part of the federal effort to develop a vaccine, Director Robert Redfield told a Senate committee this week. Advocates urge campaigns that include personal messages and storytelling. “We better use every minute we have between now and when that vaccine or vaccines are ready, because it’s real fragile ground right now,” says Heidi Larson, an anthropologist and head of the Vaccine Confidence Project at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).

Even before the pandemic, public health agencies around the world were struggling to counter increasingly sophisticated efforts to turn people against vaccines. With vaccination rates against measles and other infectious diseases falling in some locations, the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2019 listed “vaccine hesitancy” as one of 10 major global health threats."

There was a study in germany coming to the same result. Only half are willing to get it as of now.

Drareg

@pepsi

Just 50% of Americans plan to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Here’s how to win over the rest
"Recent polls have found as few as 50% of people in the United States are committed to receiving a vaccine, with another quarter wavering. Some of the communities most at risk from the virus are also the most leery: Among Black people, who account for nearly one-quarter of U.S. COVID-19 deaths, 40% said they wouldn’t get a vaccine in a mid-May poll by the Associated Press and the University of Chicago. In France, 26% said they wouldn’t get a coronavirus vaccine.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is now working on a plan to boost “vaccine confidence” as part of the federal effort to develop a vaccine, Director Robert Redfield told a Senate committee this week. Advocates urge campaigns that include personal messages and storytelling. “We better use every minute we have between now and when that vaccine or vaccines are ready, because it’s real fragile ground right now,” says Heidi Larson, an anthropologist and head of the Vaccine Confidence Project at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).

Even before the pandemic, public health agencies around the world were struggling to counter increasingly sophisticated efforts to turn people against vaccines. With vaccination rates against measles and other infectious diseases falling in some locations, the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2019 listed “vaccine hesitancy” as one of 10 major global health threats."

There was a study in germany coming to the same result. Only half are willing to get it as of now.

This is good to hear, they have made it worse for themselves by pumping vaccines relentlessly.
I posted this thread in the European agenda to do the same type of promotion on vaccines. It’s the same money behind all this promo.

Europe Road Map On Vaccinations From 2019

Energizer

Difficult to say for sure, but it doesn't look like things are going in the best direction for that. I would imagine the dissenters will be corralled out of a job or other major institution. But there may be legal loopholes, I'm not sure. I don't know if anyone can count on their employer not eventually getting to that point, the sooner people prepare for that outcome, the more ready they'll be when they do possibly face the extortion racket the vaccine pushers are heading towards forcing on people and trying to make them choose between their own livelihood and the vaccine. At that point, they may have an alternative income stream already set up, or something, anything to help them prepare for the worst case scenario.

I don’t but if there are long talks and conferences of these clowns everywhere ,if they could be edited down for the masses they would see how delusional this lot are.

@Energizer
Even if their not forced but coerced people will still be bitter, the establishment has no credibility after this, people hate them everywhere, we know they are bailing banks and big corporations, the only people on board with the rhetoric are people making money from it all and a few low intelligent types who lean toward authoritarianism by default.
It’s when jobs are lost and covid payments stopped we will see the anger.

The public trust in media was bad before covid19 ,keep in mind these polls are always questionable , trust in media is lower in some of those countries IMO.
Trust in news media worldwide 2020 | Statista

Don’t forget the "rally round the flag effect", it doesn’t apply to tax hikes to bail banks out ,again. -Rally 'round the flag effect - Wikipedia

Hope you're right about that. Bitterness and lower trust in the media / establishment would be an improvement over the masses in droves lining up to sign their own death warrant.

Last edited:

boris

@Drareg I can't find the video anymore but there was a woman from the CDC or WHO or something like that talking about that many doctors(?) don't even trust in vaccines anymore and that this needs to be corrected. Anyone knows what I am referring to?

Drareg

@Drareg I can't find the video anymore but there was a woman from the CDC or WHO or something like that talking about that many doctors(?) don't even trust in vaccines anymore and that this needs to be corrected. Anyone knows what I am referring to?

I don’t but if there are long talks and conferences of these clowns everywhere ,if they could be edited down for the masses they would see how delusional this lot are.

@Energizer
Even if their not forced but coerced people will still be bitter, the establishment has no credibility after this, people hate them everywhere, we know they are bailing banks and big corporations, the only people on board with the rhetoric are people making money from it all and a few low intelligent types who lean toward authoritarianism by default.
It’s when jobs are lost and covid payments stopped we will see the anger.

The public trust in media was bad before covid19 ,keep in mind these polls are always questionable , trust in media is lower in some of those countries IMO.
Trust in news media worldwide 2020 | Statista

Don’t forget the "rally round the flag effect", it doesn’t apply to tax hikes to bail banks out ,again. -Rally 'round the flag effect - Wikipedia

peateats1

I think it will be mandatory for sure, but I will accept death over this vaccine. The fact that anyone is even considering it blows my mind.

One thing I've read as of late, is that the vaccine will alter our DNA. I know that sounds crazy and ridiculous but you can search really easy and find bill gates and the vaccine companies are using crispr DNA editing in this particular vaccine. Once your DNA is altered by a man made vaccine/technology, you're no longer a natural being, you're a gmo. In other words you're no longer of God.

If the above is true the elite basically own you. You are their patented creation. It's like gmo seeds and plants can be patented and owned because they were technically created by man. They can't own anything that occurs naturally without altering it.

This would make you and every generation after their gmo nwo slave with zero inalienable rights.

Good luck people!

Inaut

Not to get too end times-y but if it becomes mandatory, you can expect the sky to fall... All out war will ensue on all fronts... Civil for starters.

Imo We have a few years left before this becomes our reality but its just the beginning of what’s to come. I think we will be faced with a choice and it’s up to us to decide.

“The greatest trick the devil pulled”...

boris

@Drareg I found it. Global Vaccine Safety Summit

You have to choose the last lecture by scrolling down right next to the video (Plenary lecture - Professor Heidi Larson).

From 1:16:20 on:
"The other thing that's a trend and an issue, is not just confidence in providers, but confidence of healthcare providers. We have a very wobbly health professional frontline that is starting to question vaccines and the safety of vaccines. That's a huge problem. .... The most trusted person on any study I've seen is the healthcare provider. And if we lose that, we're in trouble."

edit: here it is clipped

Last edited:

boris

This one is funny too from the same summit:

Dr. Soumya Swaminathan caught lying to the public about vaccines
"Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist at the W.H.O., addresses the world in a promotional video where she ensures the robust existence of effective vaccine safety systems and the overall safety of vaccines. Five days later, here is her diametrically different opinion behind closed doors at the Global Vaccine Safety Summit on Dec. 3rd, 2019."

edit: Check out the guys channel, he made various clips of the whole event :lol::
https://www.youtube.com/user/squeezeplay/videos

Last edited:

boris

Director of the Vaccine Confidence Project admits that ‘a lot of it is not misinformation’
"Prof. Heidi Larson, Ph.D., Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Vaccine Confidence Project admits the biggest problem with vaccine skepticism online is that ‘a lot of it is not misinformation’ and that there is ‘a lot of ambiguity in the safety field.’ (Dec. 3rd, 2019)"

haidut

Forum Supporter
This exactly what they are doing, you can’t travel, work etc.
I posted about the world economic forum via the world banks new covid immunity app due this September ,the propaganda is being ramped up as we speak ,lockdowns still ongoing even though it’s a proven covid 19 is just a spike and drops off, this why they can’t pump the deaths narrative anymore ,instead it’s covid cases.

COVID 19 Health Passport Is Here!

Actually, it is already the law in Denmark. Even before a vaccine is even visible on the horizon. As of now, a person in Denmark can basically be forced to undergo testing, medical procedures, and even treatment under this new law and the wording is so vague that it can easily be used for just about any "valid medical reason", completely unrelated to COVID-19. I am afraid, it won't be long before cancer patients are forced at gunpoint to undergo radiation treatments and whatnot. Same for diabetes, CVD, etc. Basically, once the population started wisening up that the medical industry is a complete scam, the govt said "oh crap, they got us! we better make it mandatory then".
https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
"...Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police."

Energizer

I think a lot of us on the forum understand the problem and where things are heading worldwide. The question is finding out what each of us can do to avoid this -- ie. figuring out ways to organize and band together. As a hermit myself, this presents a bit of a dilemma. I don't even know where to go about meeting people in person that are clued into these problems.

Last edited:

Regina

I think a lot of us on the forum understand the problem and where things are heading worldwide. The question is finding out what each of us can do to avoid this -- ie. figuring out ways to organize and band together. As a hermit myself, this presents a bit of a dilemma. I don't even know where to go about meeting people in person that are clued into these problems.
Even if you were not a hermit, it would be difficult to find a group. Derrick Broze put together an idea of "Freedom Cells". I admit that I have not joined. So, I can't offer a review.
I'm so weary of any cult situation. Or just another leader situation.
So, I kinda think hermits are in the best position. You're already comfortably solitudinous. I would not see that as a weakness. So that when/if you go into a group, you still have the strong inner guidance system cultivated from your solitude.
Everyone just has to see who is causing all this. And then it can begin to unravel. We could do it without a war. We could be brave enough to not war.
I truly believe the "elites" urge for transhumanism is to scratch out the eyes of everyone who knows what they've done once and for all. Fear makes them want to stay on top. They project onto us that we have no revelance. The very thing that they fear of themselves. So they rather continue to create wars and things to fear; deflecting away from things that truly are occurring to remain relevant and in power. But what power. The fearful have no power.
Message To The Elite | Light On Conspiracies - Revealing the Agenda

Last edited:

Energizer

Even if you were not a hermit, it would be difficult to find a group. Derrick Broze put together an idea of "Freedom Cells". I admit that I have not joined. So, I can't offer a review.
I'm so weary of any cult situation. Or just another leader situation.
So, I kinda think hermits are in the best position. You're already comfortably solitudinous. I would not see that as a weakness. So that when/if you go into a group, you still have the strong inner guidance system cultivated from your solitude.
Everyone just has to see who is causing all this. And then it can begin to unravel. We could do it without a war. We could be brave enough to not war.
I truly believe the "elites" urge for transhumanism is to scratch out the eyes of everyone who knows what they've done once and for all. Fear makes them want to stay on top. They project onto us that we have no revelance. The very thing that they fear of themselves. So they rather continue to create wars and things to fear; deflecting away from things that truly are occurring to remain relevant and in power. But what power. The fearful have no power.
Message To The Elite | Light On Conspiracies - Revealing the Agenda

I went ahead and made an account on there. If it's a honey pot I'll find out soon. I agree with you. I am wary of "leaders" or "cult following" as well. It's not a lost battle yet but I think if we just keep making a big stink about all this it might help change the tides in our favor. As for this man pleading to the elite his heart is in the right place and it certainly can't hurt but I'm not sure how you're supposed to appeal to the parasites that mostly seem to lack a conscience in the first place. On the other hand I think there's some people in power that still listen to reason so it can't hurt for him to try. Yeah I think it's a matter of enough people developing critical attitudes of those in power and not complying with the authorities.

Last edited:

achillea

Ne careful of the nasal test

Hydrogel nanoparticles and nanocomposites for nasal drug/vaccine delivery

Sara Salatin 1 2, Jaleh Barar 1 3, Mohammad Barzegar-Jalali 3, Khosro Adibkia 3 4, Mitra Alami Milani 2 4, Mitra Jelvehgari 5 6
Affiliations expand
PMID: 27352214 DOI: 10.1007/s12272-016-0782-0
Abstract
Over the past few years, nasal drug delivery has attracted more and more attentions, and been recognized as the most promising alternative route for the systemic medication of drugs limited to intravenous administration. Many experiments in animal models have shown that nanoscale carriers have the ability to enhance the nasal delivery of peptide/protein drugs and vaccines compared to the conventional drug solution formulations. However, the rapid mucociliary clearance of the drug-loaded nanoparticles can cause a reduction in bioavailability percentage after intranasal administration. Thus, research efforts have considerably been directed towards the development of hydrogel nanosystems which have mucoadhesive properties in order to maximize the residence time, and hence increase the period of contact with the nasal mucosa and enhance the drug absorption. It is most certain that the high viscosity of hydrogel-based nanosystems can efficiently offer this mucoadhesive property. This update review discusses the possible benefits of using hydrogel polymer-based nanoparticles and hydrogel nanocomposites for drug/vaccine delivery through the intranasal administration.

Keywords: Brain; Hydrogel; Nanoparticles; Nasal delivery; Vaccine.

Drareg

Actually, it is already the law in Denmark. Even before a vaccine is even visible on the horizon. As of now, a person in Denmark can basically be forced to undergo testing, medical procedures, and even treatment under this new law and the wording is so vague that it can easily be used for just about any "valid medical reason", completely unrelated to COVID-19. I am afraid, it won't be long before cancer patients are forced at gunpoint to undergo radiation treatments and whatnot. Same for diabetes, CVD, etc. Basically, once the population started wisening up that the medical industry is a complete scam, the govt said "oh crap, they got us! we better make it mandatory then".
https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
"...Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police."

I seen that, incredible, done at the start of covid19 also the Danes should be looking at Sweden and asking why? In the UK they had legislation similar and they changed it at the start of covid19 so you have no way out of forced vaccinations. I mean it’s Naziesque, all for health.......
How do the public still trust these frauds, they bailout banks not once but twice and corporate groups now included in this round of tax payer funded bailouts.

It clearly a drive for tracking people, the refugees and immigrants are cheap labor for the elites ,we are gaslighted to believe it’s humanitarian, what better way to ensure no radical groups start up as this increases, can’t have the peasants killing other when work has to be done.
I mean tracking humans answers every concern of the ruling class.

Interestingly one of Jeffrey Epstein’s close contacts was a woman called NiCoLe JuNkErMaNn , she is currently involved with a whole host of questionable organizations with spying links like carbyne tech start up in the USA, she has since been appointed by the British health minister on the board of an NHS funded tracking task force for covid19.

The only positive ? structure is still needed to store digital information, extremely fragile structure.

Drareg

Quantum based algorithmic chat is going to be here soon, they can’t break the code, all normal sites can be penetrated , they will be public forums so anyone can sign up, you will still need to be careful who you are talking with.

LUH 3417

Quantum based algorithmic chat is going to be here soon, they can’t break the code, all normal sites can be penetrated , they will be public forums so anyone can sign up, you will still need to be careful who you are talking with.
What do you mean?

Terma

This is the solution, humans only function well in small groups, the problem is everything centered around the traditional family unit means welfare and government pick up the social deficit covered living in tribes or packs. People obviously already do this but in the first world your associations end up compartmentalized offering less support, like good roommates, but I've heard enticing stories of people moving together on farms and sharing their whole lifestyles. You can live in your own libertarian society within any other system. Technically haven't checked their tools and recommendations but they picked a name that will get negative attention.

Lejeboca

As no freaking cannibalistic rulers, the only thing we can do is to resist personally, stay alert, and not comply, I think. Since all the revolutions/large gatherings in history are organized and paid for by THEM, anyway.

What we are seeing now is, in principle, what has been going on always. They are just putting a "technological" spin on the control, the same way it was an "industrialization" or a "WW1 and WW2" spins before.
This is not at all to say that it is acceptable. Trying to recognized patterns could help stay calm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals