Will Thorne research liquid vitamin K2 absorb through the skin?

LucyL

See title thank you
My experience says yes. When I first started using aspirin regularly, I was taking the K2 drops on the tongue. I noticed frequent bruising on my legs, thighs, knees... I read on this forum some people saying they had better results applying topically with a little extra oil so I switched to that method. As soon as I switched, no new bruises appeared and the existing ones resolved. As I've upped my aspirin dose, I now take K orally and topically.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

My experience says yes. When I first started using aspirin regularly, I was taking the K2 drops on the tongue. I noticed frequent bruising on my legs, thighs, knees... I read on this forum some people saying they had better results applying topically with a little extra oil so I switched to that method. As soon as I switched, no new bruises appeared and the existing ones resolved. As I've upped my aspirin dose, I now take K orally and topically.
What kind of extra oil?

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
How many MCG/MG do you use daily topically? The Thorne K2 offers a high dose of 1 MG per drop.

LucyL

How many MCG/MG do you use daily topically? The Thorne K2 offers a high dose of 1 MG per drop.
The dosage Peat recommends is 1 mg K2 per tablet (325 mg) of aspirin. If I was just doing one drop per day, I would do that one topically. Any higher dosage I"ll do a percentage topically (25 - 50%). That works for me, you may find a different percentage works better for you.