Will there be 2024 elections in the USA

akgrrrl

Why would voting help? We know the machines have been determining election outcomes for decades. We vote and they just laugh. Isnt doing the same thing with the same results over and over insane?

Healthseeker

Biden trying to take our guns while gas going way up. Democrats just want to destroy the country cause they pay rent. You'd think they'd want guns too. When Trump gets back then we can declare war and get gas down. Oil companies are taking food out of our mouths, clearly we go full green power or declare war or give up.

JohnKane

IMG_20220517_081754_951.jpg

JohnKane

Yes. Several authors on substack contend trumpie was intentional to keep Patriots engaged with the Q stuff, all while the Central Banks transfer untold wealth and segue to digital passports. The rest still think its GOP vs Dems and all is well cuz vaxt&boosted
IMG_20220721_073101_223.jpg

Inaut

It’s all scripted as we know. I suspect Biden dies soon, Kamala gets in. Things continue to get worse. Trump (for sure)/Desantis (maybe) in 2024. Civil war ensues(but again it’s all scripted and the lemmings get suckered). Jmo though. Very well could/will be wrong

akgrrrl

N
It’s all scripted as we know. I suspect Biden dies soon, Kamala gets in. Things continue to get worse. Trump (for sure)/Desantis (maybe) in 2024. Civil war ensues(but again it’s all scripted and the lemmings get suckered). Jmo though. Very well could/will be wrong
No its a legit surmise. The bulk of humans will not change until its in their face and clear as the food they dont have on their plate. Even the "election" will be a part of this longgggg wakeup call.

jmparret

All good points. I am not sure how 2022 election turns out so i cannot even think much about 2024. Lots of stuff has to get off our radar, like global warming or is it warring, not sure but i digress. Food, inflation, war, and economy are all bad. If we solve most of the 6 problems others will be invented. Not sure what is next but europe will fall apart and hopefully the ukes quit before the next huge problem (nuclear war) happens.
It is a good possibility the dems cheat and win.

I hate it when i have nothing good to say, this is painful.

akgrrrl

A
All good points. I am not sure how 2022 election turns out so i cannot even think much about 2024. Lots of stuff has to get off our radar, like global warming or is it warring, not sure but i digress. Food, inflation, war, and economy are all bad. If we solve most of the 6 problems others will be invented. Not sure what is next but europe will fall apart and hopefully the ukes quit before the next huge problem (nuclear war) happens.
It is a good possibility the dems cheat and win.

I hate it when i have nothing good to say, this is painful.
Actually I think you did say something good. Just reading those concerns as not just local, but global, allows us to realize how how "in it together" and connected everything is. Your mentioning of politics, we are faced with the 2party "us vs them" structures offered. It feels icky being forced to choose sides when agreement is implied with " you get THIS, or THAT" but doesnt resonate in a way we can embrace either side fully.
Having naught to say that feels good is where we are, and I am glad it was said.

InChristAlone

so Biden “slipped” up and let everyone know he has cancer yesterday. Today, he has covid. He’s going to be removed from the chess board soon.

View: https://youtu.be/epWYJ_SY8uU

Coincidence??? Never......??!!.

Yeah my first thought was oh great Kamala is gonna be president.

David PS

I watched a video clip of Biden attacking Trump about the Jan 6 fiasco. I thought Biden was slurring his words. It sounded to me almost as if he had a stroke that affected his speech. Did anyone else detect a slur?

akgrrrl

I watched a video clip of Biden attacking Trump about the Jan 6 fiasco. I thought Biden was slurring his words. It sounded to me almost as if he had a stroke that affected his speech. Did anyone else detect a slur?
And you think a real American President (leader of the free world!)would be at a microphone for all the world to see and record, whilst slurring, blurting out weird stuff, turning to shake hands when no one is there, reading the directions of the teleprompter instead of the copy, holding cue cards that tell him when to sit, stand, repeat himself and scores of other gaffes already reported for months?

tankasnowgod

He was doing that during pre-recorded campaign commercials in 2020-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIofoMVwIhg

"coming to you for ask a quick favor."

And on the 2020 campaign-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efgasga48to

So, slurring his words would really be par for the course at this point. I would be more surprised if he said something coherent.

David PS

tankasnowgod

Earlier this week, former President Donald Trump announced his intention to run in the 2024 elections which is a no-brainer considering his support among potential republican contenders is 49% (compared to a 25% support for DeSantis) and no other candidate earning above 7%.

It didn’t take two days before Defense Authorization Act of 2022 (HR-4350) was passed by the House of Representatives giving the President full controls over the military in all domestic operations and which takes direct aim at all “domestic extremists” in the USA.

Obviously, the senile and politically compromised Biden’s days in power are shaky to say the least and echoes of the 1933 Reichstag fire that provided a newly elected Hitler regime the excuse it needed to impose tyrannical ‘enabling acts’ rings in the memory.

With the perfect storm of crises now converging onto our beleagured world (economic meltdown, energy crisis, food crisis, and general dangers of both civil and global wars), it is worth considering the very real possibility that the days of elections may soon be over. Despite the many talking heads yapping about the 2024 elections as if it were a football game, reality and real history paints a very different picture of bankers’-directed military coups both in the USA and abroad.
Even just glancing at that article, it's hard to take Ehret seriously.

First off, he's talking about a Federal Act. All elections in the US take place at the state level. So, there really isn't a way for a Federal Act or President to stop state elections, unless the states somehow cede that power.

Second, he talks about FDR "taking the money lenders out of power." Well, he may have publicly run on that, but the reality is that he gave the money kings more power than any other President. The "Gold Reserve Act" and other emergency banking acts were all rammed through congress (with FDR's support and eventual signature). It was under his Presidency that the Gold Clause was abrogated. The Executive Order he signed "confiscating" the gold obviously didn't apply to the people and isn't law (since it wasn't passed by the legislature), but the people "voluntarily" gave up their gold thinking that the order did somehow apply to them.

I don't know why people think FDR fought the Money Kings/Lenders/Banksters. He gave them pretty much everything they wanted, basically selling out the entire country in the process. If you look at the events that transpired in the days following FDR's inauguration, and read the congressional record, it's very clear he was working for the banksters.

Lastly, the huge number of privately held firearms is basically what has kept the Banksters from officially foreclosing on the country for the past 90 years. That number of firearms has only grown, so any treasonous act, like publicly suspending elections, is very unlikely to happen. A revolution in this country with the people vs. the elite would not end well for the elite, even if the police and military don't join the people. The Well Armed Militia is still very powerful here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom