Will T3 on low pulse make it lower ?

Mr Joe

Ray and @haidut have mentionned that taking t3 for hypo people with high pulse could first decrease the pulse because of adrenalin. If someone in the other hand is hypo with low pulse (60) and low CO2 production, is taking t3 could decrease that pulse to 50 or so ? Could someone share some knowledge ? Thx guys !

Razvan

Yeah sometimes can kill even the tiny bit of adrenaline you have and knock it even lower for just a little period of adaptation,but soon enough should come up.

FitnessMike

my pulse is soooooo looooow and i dont know whats going onnnnnnn

FitnessMike

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

low 50s, ill try sleep without cypro tonight and see how is it tomorrow
Same sometimes, but funny enough, I feel better. So indeed I start to believe that indeed some stress hormones have with years turned off my adrenals of something which has ultimatly lowered my adrenalin and global metabolism. Lower pulse seems to be adaptative reaction ! I will update with time.

FitnessMike

Same sometimes, but funny enough, I feel better. So indeed I start to believe that indeed some stress hormones have with years turned off my adrenals of something which has ultimatly lowered my adrenalin and global metabolism. Lower pulse seems to be adaptative reaction ! I will update with time.
naaaa man fu** that, low pulse feel so bad, now im thinking that its been months on like 1mg cypro before bed, and past few months my pulse was getting worse...

aniciete

naaaa man fu** that, low pulse feel so bad, now im thinking that its been months on like 1mg cypro before bed, and past few months my pulse was getting worse...
Quit taking all supplements except thyroid if you need to and you’ll see your pulse normalize within a couple weeks

FitnessMike

Quit taking all supplements except thyroid if you need to and you’ll see your pulse normalize within a couple weeks
Cypro was helping me thru the night somehow when restarted lifting, but lets see what will happen tonight lets see

youngsinatra

@FitnessMike
I saw you mentioned high acetylcholine from B1 in another thread recently. Everytime I take something pro-cholinergic (B vitamins, zinc, lactoferrin, nicotine etc etc) my pulse plummets to below 50 bpm. After a few days off them my pulse rises to normal 70 typically.

Bradycardia is a typical sign of high acetylcholine.

FitnessMike

@FitnessMike
I saw you mentioned high acetylcholine from B1 in another thread recently. Everytime I take something pro-cholinergic (B vitamins, zinc, lactoferrin, nicotine etc etc) my pulse plummets to below 50 bpm. After a few days off them my pulse rises to normal 70 typically.

Bradycardia is a typical sign of high acetylcholine.
yes, that's why zinc/vit e/ creatine/ high doses b vits give me insomnia and surely is contributing to lower pulse too, but whether i take 200 mg of thiamine or not, my pulse does not change.

Quite sure suppressing cortisol among other stress chemicals too much for too long won't do any good. Cypro was helping me with stress response at night since started lifting weights again, but thanks and I will update .