Will Progest-E Ship To Canada?

ilovethesea

Just reading other posts saying there have been problems with getting this outside the US. Has anyone successfully shipped it into Canada? And if so, what stores would you recommend I try?

nwo2012

ilovethesea said:
Just reading other posts saying there have been problems with getting this outside the US. Has anyone successfully shipped it into Canada? And if so, what stores would you recommend I try?

It should be no problem for you. I get this into Australia regularly and it's the strictest customs in the world, easily.

OP
I

ilovethesea

May I ask what site you ordered it from?

I was about to place an order on Vitamin Express but according to their customs restrictions page, Canada actually has more restrictions than Australia. :(
https://www.vitaminexpress.com/customs.php

It specifically says No under Progest.... same as the EU... whereas for Australia it's unrestricted.

How am I going to get this supplement?

OP
I

ilovethesea

Actually I have good news. I posted this question on Peatarian and got the email address for Kenogen ([email protected]). This was their response so hopefully it helps out any other Canadians who might see this post:

Many years ago progesterone-containing products were restricted in Canada, but in recent years, there has been no problem. Someone in Canada said she heard about new legislation which would once again restrict importation. We haven't heard anything since, and nothing we have shipped to Canada has been returned by Customs.

If you want to order the Progest-E Complex, we suggest ordering only 1 bottle. If there is new legislation, and it is returned to us within 30 days of the mailing date, you would get a refund on the product cost (not the shipping fee). The current price for 1 bottle is $30.50 USD and the fee for First Class Package International shipping is $8 USD, making the total including shipping $38.50 USD. If all goes well, you can always order more later. Plus, you will have had a chance to find out what your personal rate of use is, which can vary quite a bit from person to person.

The Progest-E Complex may be ordered by email or by fax at US (541) 485-8781.

To process an order we require: The complete shipping address, your telephone number, and credit card number, along with the expiration date.