Will Great Lakes "Red" Canister Affect Me Differently Than Green (Hydrolysate)?

DMF

'Never did well with Hydrolysate but I did with homemade bonebroth gelatin, but don't have time to make it, so, If I give Red can a try, might I react more favorably ? Any others with similar/different reactions between the two?

DrJ

Yeah, I can't do the green hydrolysate but I can do the red no problem. The red is also much denser so less storage space and less volume to mix in to drinks and shakes to get adequate grams

OP
D

DMF

DrJ - what happens to you when on the Green that doesn't happen to you on Red?

DrJ

My stomach feels bad and my digestion is messed up. Plus it takes a lot to get to 5 grams.

Sunny Jack

By red, do you mean the pork gelatin or beef hide? I've read that Ray uses the porcine version, which stands out considering the general preference for beef versus pork here.

Dr. B

Yeah, I can't do the green hydrolysate but I can do the red no problem. The red is also much denser so less storage space and less volume to mix in to drinks and shakes to get adequate grams
Hey man can you eat these beef gelatin from great lakes like with a spoon straight out of can? or does it need to be cooked or mixed in water

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals