Wild Game

How many people here eat wild game?

I had elk for the first time the other day and loved it.

comment below on your experience with wild game, raw milk and eggs.

also do you any of y’all hunt? If so detail your hunting experience.

Kingpinguin

I’ve eaten wild boar, elk, shark, crocodile, deer, wild rabbit. Probably couple of more weird animals. Deer, boar and elk is the best tasting. Very lean muscular protein meat with a sorta wild flavour reminds a bit off the woods and dirt. Good with other wood food like berries and mushrooms.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I’ve eaten wild boar, elk, shark, crocodile, deer, wild rabbit. Probably couple of more weird animals. Deer, boar and elk is the best tasting. Very lean muscular protein meat with a sorta wild flavour reminds a bit off the woods and dirt. Good with other wood food like berries and mushrooms.
Yeah I had gator when I was a kid it’s like a better chicken in my opinion. Gators are abundant here in miami mostly in the Everglades.

EXCarni Lady

I eat it and prefer it, elk, reindeer, venison. My Christmas spread consists of elk meatballs with lingonberry sauce on the side and seared venison loin with roasted blueberry sauce. Something I have made for eons. I usually eat game once or twice a week, in years past I ate game birds too, last year I made pheasant for Christmas etc, I like partridge, grouse etc

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I eat it and prefer it, elk, reindeer, venison. My Christmas spread consists of elk meatballs with lingonberry sauce on the side and seared venison loin with roasted blueberry sauce. Something I have made for eons. I usually eat game once or twice a week, in years past I ate game birds too, last year I made pheasant for Christmas etc, I like partridge, grouse etc
Why do you prefer it? I liked elk a lot even though it was my first time cooking it.

Kingpinguin

thumbs up for lingon berries

EXCarni Lady

thumbs up for lingon berries
Yes, oh there used to be this restaurant in Stockholm now closed that made the most wonderful lingon frozen parfait.......memories (Källaren Diana). I think I need to make one (lingon, egg yolks, honey or sugar, cream and milk).

Kingpinguin

Yes, oh there used to be this restaurant in Stockholm now closed that made the most wonderful lingon frozen parfait.......memories (Källaren Diana). I think I need to make one (lingon, egg yolks, honey or sugar, cream and milk).

Yes been there at one point. Was in gamla stan. Never did try that desert. Havent even tasted lingon ice cream ever. I’ll have to try it at sometime

EXCarni Lady

Yes been there at one point. Was in gamla stan. Never did try that desert. Havent even tasted lingon ice cream ever. I’ll have to try it at sometime

Yes, in Gamla Stan. Lingonparfait, easy to make. It is sliced rather than served like ice cream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals