Wikipedia

J

j.

Ray Peat used to be on Wikipedia's EFA article:

Biologist Ray Peat has claimed there are flaws in the studies showing the need for ω-3 and ω-6 (also called n-3 and n-6) fats. He further claims that EFA deficiencies have sometimes been reversed by adding B vitamins or a fat-free liver extract to the diet. In his view, 'the optional dietary level of the "essential fatty acids" might be close to zero, if other dietary factors were also optimized.'[14] However, these views are contrary to the scientific consensus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =417750641

kettlebell

Its back in there.

I edited it back in and will continue to do so if someone else deletes it.

It now reads:

"Biologist Ray Peat Phd has claimed there are flaws in the studies showing the need for ω-3 and ω-6 (also called n-3 and n-6) fats. He further claims that EFA deficiencies have been reversed by adding B vitamins (Particularly B6) or a fat-free liver extract to the diet. In his view, 'the optional dietary level of the "essential fatty acids" might be close to zero, if other dietary factors were also optimized.'[14] However, these views are contrary to the scientific consensus. Essential fatty acids should not be confused with essential oils, which are "essential" in the sense of being a concentrated essence."

I was not responsible for the original edit.

OP
J

j.

Nice.

But I just noticed it now appears twice. The exact same text about Ray Peat appears in two different sections.