Wikileaks - Dump

InChristAlone

Wow, that's a lot of files. If anyone finds anything of interest please come back to this thread.

yerrag

Too bad they're 1984.

No 2019 vintage - where the conspiracy began between Xi Jin Ping and the deep state to topple American resurgence using bio warfare

Drareg

This one will not make mainstream news, nope, what it does mean is that a narrative from these files will be picked and pushed 24/7 until you are sick of this wiki dump, that narrative will keep you far away from the below country and the fact they have nuclear weapons and have denied this for years.
if you know Danny roddy you should send him this.

Index of /file/www.armagedon.org.il/

yerrag

This one will not make mainstream news, nope, what it does mean is that a narrative from these files will be picked and pushed 24/7 until you are sick of this wiki dump, that narrative will keep you far away from the below country and the fact they have nuclear weapons and have denied this for years.
if you know Danny roddy you should send him this.

Index of /file/www.armagedon.org.il/
Sounds like all roads lead to Jerusalem to me. It is after all the architect of the deep state.

Drareg

I never knew wikileaks released documents on the dutroux affair, basically a european version of epstein.
I found this forum, its based on a blog called rigorous intuition, this blog had some very insightful articles on the ruling class since 9/11 began.

A poster has an interesting analysis on the assange saga below, the one thing that will undo the ruling class is the pedophilia many of them have engaged in, the whole system looses meaning if it comes out, they are already losing their grip on the public, they are now clearly using an emperors audience in every information domain, they have lost their mandate, they know this and are bringing us to different levels of chaos hoping we will accept the UN smart city digital plantation, looking for depopulation along the way.

The international arrest warrant for Julian Assange was issued on November 17 2010, a date which marked the beginning of the end for him. If it can be assumed they went after Assange for a wikileaks release prior to this date, that only leaves a few possibilities. The US diplomatic cables were released on the 28th of November 2010, and i suppose it has been argued they preemptively went after Assange for this.

In April 2010 wikileaks released the collateral murder video, followed up in October 2010 with the Iraq war logs. Evidence of what people already knew. Not to minimize it, but i wouldn't classify it as the kind of exposé that rattles the upper echelons of the power pyramid, who in fact rely on this sort of stuff to keep the military institutions beneath them inline in a sort of hedge against a Caesar-like situation.

The wikileaks releases prior 2010 were also rather tame. That is, except for an unredacted dossier compiled by investigators during the trial of Marc Dutroux in 2004, which wikileaks released in April 2009. It names all the financial oligarchs, politicians, magistrates etc. and the things in which they were involved. The details of which read like spec script for Salo:120 days of sodom. An Italian adaptation of a Marques de Sade novel where four heads of the pillar institutions of society, these being a Bishop, a Magistrate, a Duke, and a President; torture, rape and murder a group of kidnapped teenagers at a palatial estate. The director, Pier Paolo Pasolini, had decided to the dress the palace guards in the uniforms of the Decima Flottiglia MAS, which had been a ww2 Navy regiment commanded by Junio Valerio Borghese, a member of the Borghese family known as one among the Black Nobility. Pasolini was horrifically murdered three weeks before the films release. Reels of the film had gone missing and he had apparently met with a group demanding money in exchange for them. His body had been found partially burnt on a beach, his bones had been broken and his testicles smashed with a metal bar. Perhaps an indication Pasolini’s art had imitated reality a little too much.

I have a feeling this is ultimately why Assange ended up beneath the old bailey. Which is of course located in the City of London, not to be confused with London city.
And who knows what happened to him down there. Though I can probably guess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals