WikiHow Encourages Children To Get Vaccinated Behind Their Parents Backs And Lie To Them About It

boris

3 Ways to Get Vaccinated Without Parental Consent - wikiHow

"Figure out what (if anything) to say to your family. You can say that you're going out, and not specify where. You can also tell a white lie, like saying that you are visiting a friend to study or hang out. You're allowed to tell lies to protect your health and safety, and getting vaccinated is one of those cases.
  • If you plan to say that you were with a friend, contact that friend and their family. Explain that you are actually going to get vaccinated, and ask them to cover for you. You can even decide on a cover story (like "we watched the new romantic comedy" or "we studied for the upcoming history test").
  • If your parents are distrustful, prepare your cover story especially well. Try actually doing your cover story activity on a different day, and even taking a selfie doing that thing with your friend. This way, you'll have "evidence" of doing it, and can answer questions if they quiz you."

I am speechless......

Regina

3 Ways to Get Vaccinated Without Parental Consent - wikiHow

"Figure out what (if anything) to say to your family. You can say that you're going out, and not specify where. You can also tell a white lie, like saying that you are visiting a friend to study or hang out. You're allowed to tell lies to protect your health and safety, and getting vaccinated is one of those cases.
  • If you plan to say that you were with a friend, contact that friend and their family. Explain that you are actually going to get vaccinated, and ask them to cover for you. You can even decide on a cover story (like "we watched the new romantic comedy" or "we studied for the upcoming history test").
  • If your parents are distrustful, prepare your cover story especially well. Try actually doing your cover story activity on a different day, and even taking a selfie doing that thing with your friend. This way, you'll have "evidence" of doing it, and can answer questions if they quiz you."

I am speechless......
:rolling Oh these jokesters.

OP
boris

boris

@raysputin That's unbelievable. I hope they make this right quick. Again I see not a single word of the parent even being sick, just a "positive" test.

Vinny

We happened to live in very, very sick times...