Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

Insomnia

Is this part of the forum still active lately? Not trying to spam but I would really like to know whether people have still experienced any changes (facial structures etc.)

Pointless

Any ideas on how to expedite this healing process? Haha

I've never looked into that, but pregnenolone should speed tissue repair and also help with down regulation if you experience impotence. Thyroid and vitamin E for vascular leakiness and thrombosis.

Seeweed65

What is strange is that my joints are "popping" more. Pretty much all over. That wrist has pops, other joints pop too such as joints big and -fingers, toes. It doesn't hurt, and today it's not happening as much so far but I just notice it - kind of a loose popping

Did you ever work out what was causing it? A couple of weeks into starting vitamin D,A, and K the exact same thing is happening to me!

Insomnia

It's since october, the last time I posted here (and also my first time actually). However, I was using 30mg mk4 and 200 mcg mk7 daily. Now I mainly use 45mg mk4 (thorne) daily, and 200 mcg mk7 (every 3 days). I think my zygomatic arches have grown wider definitely. I can't say for 100% sure, it might aswell be an imagination. However, I will tell u a funny story on this one:

My zygomatic arches (from one point to another was like 17.5 cm, but I already started it like 1-2 weeks by the time I first measured it), it's definitely 18.5 cm last time I measured. I have measured it multiple times btw.

Another thing that may confirm this growth, is because I also work out lately. I know that before I started working out, I was at 5.5% bodyfat (officialy measured by the gym). 6 months prior to that I was at 4%, while being very thin. I gained 2-2.5kg of weight in the last 2 months. However, 2 weeks ago a man I know, saw me again (after not having me seen for 1-1.5 months basically). I was talking about how I felt better lately because I felt I gained some weight (etc. etc.) The first thing he said, yeah I can see that, especially in ur face. It looks a bit fuller. So I was like happy, thinking that I finally have gained more bodyfat (because I was aiming for 7%, mainly because of health reasons. Everything is better then 4%, long term wise, I feel). However, 1 week ago I got my bodyfat measured again, hopefully thinking it was gone up (and that might explain the weight gain in the face too), it was back at 4.1% again. LOL, I actually didn't expect that and that might definitely mean that my face got fuller because of the vitamin k I am taking, since someone else is confirming it for me (and not myself). Anyhow, I'd love to post pictures, but I'd rather not show it (because it's on the internet). If anyone still insists on seeying pictures, feel free to pm me. I could show some, but I don't know how to compare the pics tbh. I mainly look into the mirror haha.

One more thing, I do follow a regimen (which includes other nutrients too) so that may also explain why I don't have nasal congestion anymore. Very rarely it affects me nowadays. Now I can nosebreathe without a hassle. I also see that my right side of the face, is less puffy because of that (I think alot of fluid juist build up there for some reason).

Thanks and feel free to ask anything!

Greetings,

From the Netherlands.

PUTFOT

What k2 supplement aND what dose?

Haidut's k2 is too expensive for me. Is estroban enough?

Insomnia

Thorne K2 is what I use (liquid one Mk4 only, the bottle that costs approx 60%). However, I bought the Health Natura one too (it should arrive in a couple of weeks), it has Mk7 in it, I will take 2 drops of that, to match the mk7 I am taking currently. It's a german brand, WLS I think it was, 200mcg of Mk7.

Insomnia

What k2 supplement aND what dose?

Haidut's k2 is too expensive for me. Is estroban enough?

See post above, forgot to quote u in it :)

45mg of MK4 (thorne) and 200mcg every 3 days (MK7), I'm thinking of uusing mk7 every other day or every day even. Don't know yet, because mk7 stays in the blood longer, so I don't know if I might overdose on that. Anyhow, I really gtg for now, I'll be back online in approx 1-2 hours, because I am at work. If u have any other questions, I'll hear them :)

Last edited:

Ron J

I read a thread in which someone claimed that his bones shrunk after using MK7. What do you guys think about that?

Last edited:

Insomnia

I read a thread in which someone claimed that his bones shrunk after using MK7. What do you guys think about that?

I honestly don't know. I think I read that somewhere too, but I don't know if mk7 was the culprit. Wasn't there something like vitamin D involved while dosing it (i.e. low levels), hence why the person thought his bones shrank? Again, I don't know for sure...

serhan

Hello folks!

Only pill-type vitamine K2 is available in my country and they are all 100mcg. So in order to reach 2mg level I need to take 20 pills which is almost half of the box. Do you think lower doses such as 200-300 mcg/day K2 work as well?

johnwester130

Hello folks!

Only pill-type vitamine K2 is available in my country and they are all 100mcg. So in order to reach 2mg level I need to take 20 pills which is almost half of the box. Do you think lower doses such as 200-300 mcg/day K2 work as well?

that's mk7, I think
mk4 works better , and comes in 5mg capsules or 15mg
Vitamin K supplements with the fewest additives - Toxinless

Maybe I am being delusional, or even 'body dysmorphic',
but I do think I see a change in my face with 8,000 Iu d3, and mk4 supplementation.
I get vitamin A from liver pate

Back
Top Bottom