Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

Watson350

Yeah why do you think that is?
I
Yeah why do you think that is?
I initially presumed this had to do with Phi or the golden ratio. I notice taller gentleman with longer legs and shorter torso's have a better chance at stronger jaws then those with longer torsos or swimmer's bodies. I am 6'6 and have had calcium hydroxyapatite injections to achieve a squarer face. I am now applying Kuinone liberally to jaw angle and cheekbones daily

Constatine

I

I initially presumed this had to do with Phi or the golden ratio. I notice taller gentleman with longer legs and shorter torso's have a better chance at stronger jaws then those with longer torsos or swimmer's bodies. I am 6'6 and have had calcium hydroxyapatite injections to achieve a squarer face. I am now applying Kuinone liberally to jaw angle and cheekbones daily
Very cool thanks.

Miggie

I

has the topical application of kuinone to your jaw and cheeckbones given you any widening of them?

squanch

Yes, there are definitely certain proportions (related to the golden ratio) in the human body that just look the most pleasing.
Phi in the human body

I've noticed that a lot of the younger generations (I would say born after 1995) look a lot different to people born just 10 years earlier. They tend to be very tall and lanky with small heads, something just seems a bit off in the proportions of the body. It's weird, because when I compare it to my old highschool photos, almost nobody looked like that back then. Has anybody else noticed this? Not sure what would cause something like that.

RedStaR

What I think you meant to say is that I made a 'generalization.'

I wouldn't even call that a generalization with clearly the majority of such 'proportions' having wildly diverse facial structures.

There is a lot at work here, including oral posture, prenatal hormones, pubertal hormones, developmental diet, genetic predisposition, phenotype (I guess you could call that genetics), and a number of different variables that I did not mention.

Watson350

I wouldn't even call that a generalization with clearly the majority of such 'proportions' having wildly diverse facial structures.

There is a lot at work here, including oral posture, prenatal hormones, pubertal hormones, developmental diet, genetic predisposition, phenotype (I guess you could call that genetics), and a number of different variables that I did not mention.
I would be remiss if I did not atleast suggest that most leading men have a strong jawline.

RedStaR

I would be remiss if I did not atleast suggest that most leading men have a strong jawline.

I agree, it's a sexually selective marker for good health and genetic fitness.

I would raise you that most leading men have high fWHR. It's the epitome of male social power, primates alike.

Constatine

Yes, there are definitely certain proportions (related to the golden ratio) in the human body that just look the most pleasing.
Phi in the human body

I've noticed that a lot of the younger generations (I would say born after 1995) look a lot different to people born just 10 years earlier. They tend to be very tall and lanky with small heads, something just seems a bit off in the proportions of the body. It's weird, because when I compare it to my old highschool photos, almost nobody looked like that back then. Has anybody else noticed this? Not sure what would cause something like that.
I've noticed this. It would be interesting to hear what Peat has to say about this. He has talked about body proportions in relation to he diet before.

Constatine

I agree, it's a sexually selective marker for good health and genetic fitness.

I would raise you that most leading men have high fWHR. It's the epitome of male social power, primates alike.
I've notices my face got less long and more wide when I started eating organ meats and plenty of shellfish.

paper_clips43

It absolutely makes my face wider within only a few hours of application. Id be willing to bet everything I have as I've been able to test it.

I live with an old school Rolfer, he's 70 and been practicing for over 40 years, and ive seen him look at someones body and within minutes detect injuries both old and new.

When I started using Vit K2 id walk in to talk to him and he'd exclaim "Wow! You've been working on your cheekbones?" It actually took him awhile to believe that this supplement could have such a dramatic effect on the facial bone structure.

I decided to conduct my own amateur experiment over the months. I'd ask him randomly how my structure was and if he thought id use the supplement. Every time he was right and spot on.

Anyway this is just my anecdote I felt compelled to share. If anyone has other advice to continue this study id be willing to continue as it is quite fascinating.

Constatine

It absolutely makes my face wider within only a few hours of application. Id be willing to bet everything I have as I've been able to test it.

I live with an old school Rolfer, he's 70 and been practicing for over 40 years, and ive seen him look at someones body and within minutes detect injuries both old and new.

When I started using Vit K2 id walk in to talk to him and he'd exclaim "Wow! You've been working on your cheekbones?" It actually took him awhile to believe that this supplement could have such a dramatic effect on the facial bone structure.

I decided to conduct my own amateur experiment over the months. I'd ask him randomly how my structure was and if he thought id use the supplement. Every time he was right and spot on.

Anyway this is just my anecdote I felt compelled to share. If anyone has other advice to continue this study id be willing to continue as it is quite fascinating.
Could have been reduced water retention.

Constatine

I'm not sure how to test for this except with photographic assessments.

Do we have studies showing increased trabecular bone volume. with Vitamin K supplementation?
Yeah actually: Effect of Vitamin K2 on Three-Dimensional Trabecular Microarchitecture in Ovariectomized Rats - Mawatari - 2000 - Journal of Bone and Mineral Research - Wiley Online Library . I've seen a few others too I believe were done in healthy rats but I'd have to do some digging to find them.

Constatine

I'm sure it will. Anything that increases osteocalcin or osteoblast expression will probably do so. People's faces change dramatically on steroids.
Ashwagandha is known to increase osteocalcin expression 3 fold. It is worth looking into. Though it possibly has serotonin actions.

Back
Top Bottom