Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

Dino

Hi, im new to here and wanted to ask, to get the result of facial widening through vit k2, is there a danger of taking to much k2 (mk4 or 7) ? i have read from gummybear that he toke first 20mg, and my bottle says recommend dosage 1mg per day. Someone have the requested face changing effect and can tell me which dosage is minimum or recommend for that ? And can the blood clotting effect be dangerous in large amount ? i cant split the intake of mk4 and 7 because i got it in a combinated form (1000mcg k1, 1000mcg mk4, 200mcg mk7). thanks

Last edited:

Constatine

Hi, im new to here and wanted to ask, to get the result of facial widening through vit k2, is there a danger of taking to much k2 (mk4 or 7) ? i have read from gummybear that he toke first 20mg, and my bottle says recommend dosage 1mg per day. Someone have the requested face changing effect and can tell me which dosage is minimum or recommend for that ? And can the blood clotting effect be dangerous in large amount ? i cant split the intake of mk4 and 7 because i got it in a combinated form (1000mcg k1, 1000mcg mk4, 200mcg mk7). thanks
High dose vitamin k as mk4 will not cause your blood to clot. I have seen people take 150mg of vitamin k for an extended period of time and only reap benefits. There have also been plenty of studies using such doses. So I wouldn't worry about an upper limit. Make sure to get the other fat solubles if you take large doses though. mk4 is more safe than mk7. K1 is dangerous in very large doses.

sladerunner69

High dose vitamin k as mk4 will not cause your blood to clot. I have seen people take 150mg of vitamin k for an extended period of time and only reap benefits. There have also been plenty of studies using such doses. So I wouldn't worry about an upper limit. Make sure to get the other fat solubles if you take large doses though. mk4 is more safe than mk7. K1 is dangerous in very large doses.
Did their faces get much wider though? My face has become even wider after taking vitamin k2 and it was already wide before. Now I fear I look too strange and intimidating.

Constatine

Did their faces get much wider though? My face has become even wider after taking vitamin k2 and it was already wide before. Now I fear I look too strange and intimidating.
I did not hear of any facial changes. They were taking it for other reasons and thus were not looking for physical changes. Your aspirin intake might have increased your bone mass as well. Do you still take k2 or are you trying to avoid your face getting any wider?

encerent

are ya'll sure you're just not getting fatter faces from eating this Peat diet?

sladerunner69

I did not hear of any facial changes. They were taking it for other reasons and thus were not looking for physical changes. Your aspirin intake might have increased your bone mass as well. Do you still take k2 or are you trying to avoid your face getting any wider?

I stopped taking aspirin because I realized it was making me feel irritable and weary. Excess anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitors have this effect on me because I am post finasteride. However for the past couple years I have been doing lots of aspirin and vitamin k2. I dont know why aspirin would increase bone mass. Im going to stop everything save niacinimide, caffiene, 5adhp, and gelatin for a while.

Constatine

I stopped taking aspirin because I realized it was making me feel irritable and weary. Excess anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitors have this effect on me because I am post finasteride. However for the past couple years I have been doing lots of aspirin and vitamin k2. I dont know why aspirin would increase bone mass. Im going to stop everything save niacinimide, caffiene, 5adhp, and gelatin for a while.
Aspirin has been shown to increase bone mass and density in multiple studies as well as stimulate osteoblasts. However there was at least one study that showed the opposite so I don't really know what to think about it (perhaps that last study was due to increased metabolic demands without increased calories). Peat seems to think aspirin stimulates bone growth.

sladerunner69

Aspirin has been shown to increase bone mass and density in multiple studies as well as stimulate osteoblasts. However there was at least one study that showed the opposite so I don't really know what to think about it (perhaps that last study was due to increased metabolic demands without increased calories). Peat seems to think aspirin stimulates bone growth.

Is bone growth in this context consiserred beneficial? As in one could grow taller?

Dino

Sooo... therefore i have to get some mk4-only suppliment to not overdose on mk7 and k1 when im correct. I am currently starting with SuperK (3mg K1, 3mg mk4, 0,6mg mk7) with Vit D3 15000IU and Vit A 10000IU per Day. Ive read in some sites that Vit K2 cant be overdosed or there are no Risks on overdosing. Only if youre an Infant or Pregnant or got some diseases. Would like to up the K2 mk4 but im still not sure if i can do it with the K1 and mk7 in it, remember i cant split that up. ***t i should have bought the thorne K2. Its for 40€ in Amazon. It contains D3 and only mk4.

Constatine

Sooo... therefore i have to get some mk4-only suppliment to not overdose on mk7 and k1 when im correct. I am currently starting with SuperK (3mg K1, 3mg mk4, 0,6mg mk7) with Vit D3 15000IU and Vit A 10000IU per Day. Ive read in some sites that Vit K2 cant be overdosed or there are no Risks on overdosing. Only if youre an Infant or Pregnant or got some diseases. Would like to up the K2 mk4 but im still not sure if i can do it with the K1 and mk7 in it, remember i cant split that up. ***t i should have bought the thorne K2. Its for 40€ in Amazon. It contains D3 and only mk4.
I did not get very good results with the thorne. Though I have seen it work for many. I think that superk dose is enough to see positive changes.

sladerunner69

I did not get very good results with the thorne. Though I have seen it work for many. I think that superk dose is enough to see positive changes.

Do you prefer kuinone? Or do you takke someting else like carlson? It seems like thorne is the only brand that is free of additives and made with MCT oil which is generally harmless and beneficial.

Fon

I started peating fairly young but age doesnt mean who can't grow any more monsieur. Peat grew a few cm when he used DHEA, and pregnenolone changed his face. And yes sir I have growned both here and there (!) using DHEA, pregnenolone, vit k and good diet some cynoplus.
both here and there? where is there?

Fon

Kinda looks like mr gummy has gotten himself a manlier face. My chin is much more defined and my jaw oh my god it's there alright. My teeth doesn't feel crowded anymore either. Anyone else that has had the same experiences? Everything went rather fast when I started upping up my vitamin a I might add. And they are nice and smooth also my teeth and I never brush wtf is up with that omg
how about a before and after gummy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom