Why you've attached to BPD lovers, and how to quit it. www.ShariSchreiber.com

Makrosky

It only takes one time to realize how damn TOXIC a relationship with a BPD person is. After that, run away and don't look back any time you see these traits in a lover/partner. It won't bring anything good besides maybe some kind of wild sex. Unless you are masochistic and like to harm yourself

golder

I feel like i have a fair few BPD traits when I read the symptoms online. However, I also feel like they are manifestations of being hypometabolic for so long and as the brains way of trying to manipulate the environment when in a low energy state. Would a lifelong commitment to rectifying metabolism because able to get someone out of this rut?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I feel like i have a fair few BPD traits when I read the symptoms online. However, I also feel like they are manifestations of being hypometabolic for so long and as the brains way of trying to manipulate the environment when in a low energy state. Would a lifelong commitment to rectifying metabolism because able to get someone out of this rut?

Yep, nothing but manifestation of lower brain (and possibly systemic) metabolism.

I know the above link is on aggression, but when the first trials with SSRI drugs (which reliably lower brain ATP levels) were conducted on people it quickly became obvious the drugs were making people BPD-ed. Subsequent studies confirmed those effects of SSRI and other pro-serotonin drugs.

So, for many/most people something as simple as daily use of an anti-serotonin substance may help quite a bit. Btw, in many people, aside from stress, protein deficiency can also cause serotonin excess and I have seen quite a few people become complete new (as in, better personality) people after a solid protein meal. So, if you are not getting your 1g/kg bodyweight protein daily it may be a good idea to start from there and see if you even need the anti-serotonin interventions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals