Why You Stay Slimmer More Easily With Olive Oil Than With Saturated Fats

CLASH

What are your sources of fat? What are the best fat sources for high dht? Thanks
My personal sources are macadamia nut oil, beef tallow, coconut oil, butter. I go through phases with all of them rotating them around based on what I want or how I'm feeling. I never cook with macadmia nut oil or butter tho due to oxidation of MUFA in macadmia nut oil and cholesterol in butter.

Saturated/ monounsaturated sources are best. Have to see what fats you tolerate well, could be any of the ones I mentioned. Cocoa butter and chocolate are also great fats sources.

Nomane Euger

My personal sources are macadamia nut oil, beef tallow, coconut oil, butter. I go through phases with all of them rotating them around based on what I want or how I'm feeling. I never cook with macadmia nut oil or butter tho due to oxidation of MUFA in macadmia nut oil and cholesterol in butter.

Saturated/ monounsaturated sources are best. Have to see what fats you tolerate well, could be any of the ones I mentioned. Cocoa butter and chocolate are also great fats sources.
Yo clash,did you experiment with raw or almost raw and exterior layor paned beef/lamb suet vs cooked beef/lamb suet?if yes did you notice a difference?how much suet at once make you feel the best generally?

CLASH

Yo clash,did you experiment with raw or almost raw and exterior layor paned beef/lamb suet vs cooked beef/lamb suet?if yes did you notice a difference?how much suet at once make you feel the best generally?
I havent experimented with raw animal fats, with the exception of raw dairy fat. I havent really ever eaten raw meat with the exception of frozen liver (frozen to eliminate parasites), the medium rare/ rare meat I currently prepare for myself, and while not technically meat, the raw egg yolks I eat on a regular basis (I avoid cooking them to avoid damaging the cholesterol with heat). I do eat raw plant fats like cold pressed macadmia nut oil, and I grew up on virgin cold pressed olive oil.

Have you tried raw animal fat? Does it make a difference? I've heard anecdotal reports of people doing well with raw meat. Research also does seem to show benefits of avoiding applying heat to even the saturated fats, to avoid damage.

Nomane Euger

I havent experimented with raw animal fats, with the exception of raw dairy fat. I havent really ever eaten raw meat with the exception of frozen liver (frozen to eliminate parasites), the medium rare/ rare meat I currently prepare for myself, and while not technically meat, the raw egg yolks I eat on a regular basis (I avoid cooking them to avoid damaging the cholesterol with heat). I do eat raw plant fats like cold pressed macadmia nut oil, and I grew up on virgin cold pressed olive oil.

Have you tried raw animal fat? Does it make a difference? I've heard anecdotal reports of people doing well with raw meat. Research also does seem to show benefits of avoiding applying heat to even the saturated fats, to avoid damage.
i have not experimented meticulously enough with Raw or slightly pan suet vs rendered suet,thats why i asked you,will refine the experiment later when i get back grass fed beef suet,hardcore to get even in France as those dumb shits from the slaughter house dont give it back to the butcher/raiser with the rest of the animal.for raw meat,i eat hate well done meat so since i ate back meat 2 ears ago i ate it slightly pan on the outside,iwhen i cook it to much and some of the meat get dry i hate it.but i get some dinstincts effects while eating the food,grass fed veal heart,while eating it,my chest open,my voice deepen,and my mojo with womans is insane and sometimes my heart hurt.for grass fed lamb liver,my elocution speech get up 4 times,and sometimes i get cold feets instantly.for grass fed lamb kidneys,it chill me out instantly,it make my anxiety go from 0,1 on/10 to 0,and i sleep an extra 2 hours when i eat it,and i do my best dreams.

Hgreen56

@CLASH or @Hans
i have read or heard somewhere that cocoa butter is the only saturated fat that is low in histamine, or has the lowest amount of all... i am not sure anymore.
Is this right?

Hans

Forum Supporter
@CLASH or @Hans
i have read or heard somewhere that cocoa butter is the only saturated fat that is low in histamine, or has the lowest amount of all... i am not sure anymore.
Is this right?
Both cocoa butter and coconut oil are low histamine, whereas meat, especially the longer it stands, the higher in histamine it can get. But tallow or lard should also not be high in histamine, since it doesn't contain protein and isn't fermented.

CLASH

@CLASH or @Hans
Is this right?

As Hans mentioned the fats dont actually contain histamine in thier purified form. Now if a fat irritates the intestine somehow it can induce the release of histamine, or in the case of polyunsaturated oils can serve as precursors to the inflammatory mediators that may also signal histamine release. Cocoa butter and beef tallow are pretty similar in composition. Butter has a small fraction of lactose, casein, and fat soluble hormones and vitamins that can alter its effect. Coconut oil has differing properties due to MCT which will change its effect. Macadamia nut oil has a differing effect due to being mostly MUFA. Am I missing any?

Hgreen56

@Hans @CLASH
Wel some website's putting fats like tallow in high histamine category
Why is that since it doesn't contain protein and isn't fermented then?

histamine fats.png

Jam

Tallow can contain a good bit of histamine. It depends on the slaughtering process, how fresh the fat is before rendering, and how it is rendered (low temps are better), etc.

Risingfire

Did they break down body weight by lean tissue and fat? Or just bodyweight? Based on my experiences, saturated fat will build more muscle

CLASH

@Hans @CLASH
Wel some website's putting fats like tallow in high histamine category
Why is that since it doesn't contain protein and isn't fermented then?

View attachment 22066
I'm interested to know where this website got its information from, as far as the histamine content of fats.

Also, I think histamine intolerance is a symptom more so than the problem itself. Even with the different fats theres quite a few components to keep in mind besides just the histamine content.

Motorneuron

Which fatty acid is the worst for endotoxin overgrowth? @Hans

DaveFoster

Regardless of whether or not weight loss becomes achievable with olive oil, it still has a high PUFA content. Short-term results aren't as important in younger or middle-aged persons.
Which fatty acid is the worst for endotoxin overgrowth? @Hans
Definitely not saturated fatty acids, as they improve tight junction integrity, and some of their sources, such as coconut oil has antibacterial effects. Tight junctions, as the name suggests, keep the intestines "tight" and stop endotoxin from moving into the blood stream from the digestive tract. It's likely one of the reason that individuals who drink alcohol crave fatty foods; it restores the ability of the intestine to resist irritation from endotoxin. Alcohol, on the other hand, although it does have sterilizing effect on the intestine, also tends to damage the intestine's ability to prevent unwanted byproducts, such as endotoxin, from passing through into the blood.

Motorneuron

@DaveFoster But how do you manage to follow a diet mainly of saturated fats without mono and PUFA? maybe a lab rat....🤔

RWilly

Definitely not saturated fatty acids, as they improve tight junction integrity, and some of their sources, such as coconut oil has antibacterial effects. Tight junctions, as the name suggests, keep the intestines "tight" and stop endotoxin from moving into the blood stream from the digestive tract. It's likely one of the reason that individuals who drink alcohol crave fatty foods; it restores the ability of the intestine to resist irritation from endotoxin. Alcohol, on the other hand, although it does have sterilizing effect on the intestine, also tends to damage the intestine's ability to prevent unwanted byproducts, such as endotoxin, from passing through into the blood.

"There is increasing evidence that dietary fat, especially saturated fat, promotes the translocation of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) via chylomicron production in the gut. Chylomicrons can subsequently transport LPS to other parts of the body, where they can induce low-grade chronic inflammation that is linked to various metabolic and gut-related diseases. "

Motorneuron

@DaveFoster And what about the combination of saturated or unsaturated fat combined with a honey/fruit carbohydrate diet? which could be the most negative at the hepatobiliary level?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals