Why you should wear garlic around your neck - low metabolic people will avoid you

johnwester130

I decided to make this thread after reading this thread on the forum -

A persistent belief is the power of garlic is to ward off vampires. Probably the most popular theory of the origin of the vampire is the disease porphyria, a term for several diseases which are all caused by irregularities in the production of heme, a chemical in blood. Some forms of this disease cause sufferers to be sensitive to light and leads to disfigurement of the skin, including erosion of the lips and gums. These factors could have led to the corpse-like, fanged appearance that we associate with vampires and their dislike of sunlight. Interestingly, people who suffer from porphyria also have an intolerance to foods that have a high sulphur content…such as garlic.

On closer inspection the physical and behavioral features of the vampire show striking and intriguing similarities with three relatively rare medical conditions discussed in this article: porphyria, rabies and pellagra.

A necklace may be used with sulfur inclusions instead of garlic.

Korven

Hahahaha this thread is a gem how did no one comment on it ? Bump

Thanks for bumping this thread... I'm gonna put on my garlic necklace now, go stand by my car's break lights and hopefully any low metabolic people should stay away. Is it safe to stack this with wearing gold rings and headbands?

OccamzRazer

Interesting! So, a gold necklace with replaceable garlic-filled pendants might provide the best of both worlds?

(Only partially joking...wouldn't mind trying this at some point)

pastanagueta

Just drink some authentic Spanish gazpacho, which contains plenty of raw garlic, and you'll get a similar effect. In that you'll keep almost everyone far away from you, except all the other gazpacho drinkers who cannot notice the stench of garlic in you since they themselves are infused with it as well. A classic scene in the middle of the Spanish summer, especially in southern Spain.

bornamachine

I once had to sleep in a van packed with people who gorged themselves on raw onions.

Not fun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom