Why You Should Eat Raw Meat

Nomane Euger

Just ate 1 lb of raw beef + 2 avocados for dinner and I feel pretty damn good. Didn't get the tiredness I usually get after meals, and it really does fill your body with energy/strength. Better than any supplement I've ever taken.

@Tarmander are you still eating raw meat everyday? Noticed any more improvements? Your podcast with the raw meat guy was awesome.
Go grass fed grass finished ground beef 5 grammes of salt per kilo and 10%fat,slightly cooked on the exterior layerand warm raw in the inside,let me know how you enjoyed the delight

Korven

Go grass fed grass finished ground beef 5 grammes of salt per kilo and 10%fat,slightly cooked on the exterior layerand warm raw in the inside,let me know how you enjoyed the delight

Thanks my friend, sounds kind of similar to how I usually cook my hamburger patties where I give them a good sear but keep the inside kind of raw still. Very delicious!

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Just ate 1 lb of raw beef + 2 avocados for dinner and I feel pretty damn good. Didn't get the tiredness I usually get after meals, and it really does fill your body with energy/strength. Better than any supplement I've ever taken.

@Tarmander are you still eating raw meat everyday? Noticed any more improvements? Your podcast with the raw meat guy was awesome.
That is awesome. Definitely better then any supplement. It is the way.

I am still at it. Usually a mix of chicken and beef about a pound each morning.

I noticed the weight I was losing plateaued for a month or so. Wes suggested it might be all the exercise I was doing, so I stopped walking so much and all the calisthenics...weight has started dropping off again.

Also taking some Baking soda each day to counteract the acidity of the meat and that seems to increase the euphoria and feelings of power/strength. Have to take it away from meals though so doesn't nuke stomach acid

Still toying around with things to find the right balance.

Next experiment is high meat. Been fermenting some meat in a jar for a couple weeks. Going to give it a month and see how it goes. Wes really put my mind at ease about the bacterial element.

Ben Stone

I noticed the weight I was losing plateaued for a month or so. Wes suggested it might be all the exercise I was doing, so I stopped walking so much and all the calisthenics...weight has started dropping off again.

Also taking some Baking soda each day to counteract the acidity of the meat and that seems to increase the euphoria and feelings of power/strength. Have to take it away from meals though so doesn't nuke stomach acid

Next experiment is high meat. Been fermenting some meat in a jar for a couple weeks. Going to give it a month and see how it goes. Wes really put my mind at ease about the bacterial element.
High meat not necessary. Potassium Bicarbonate > sodium bicarbonate. Yes it is a very good idea in your context, which I did religiously for a very long time.

Korven

Thanks for the update.

Are you enjoying the raw meat meals now or is it still kind of "meh"? I have no problems eating raw beef but it's nowhere near as tasty as cooked. Maybe if I push through I'll start to crave it eventually.

Yeah baking soda sounds like a good idea on a meat heavy diet, I make 400 mg of mag bicarb water and drink between meals.

Re: high meat. Vegetable police bought chicken in an open meat market in Thailand with tons of flies buzzing around the meats. He put it in a jar in his non AC thai apartment and left it for weeks - still didn't get food poisoning from eating it. So I think you should be fine :tearsofjoy: Let us know how it goes

ursidae

Vegetable police never showed himself putting that thing in his mouth. He always cut the frame from holding it near his mouth to after the moment he seemingly swallowed. The one raw thing that he did show himself swallowing during that period was a raw egg to break his fast. And as we all know he landed in the emergency with a life threatening case of appendicitis .

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

Thanks my friend, sounds kind of similar to how I usually cook my hamburger patties where I give them a good sear but keep the inside kind of raw still. Very delicious!
Hey don't eat raw ground as that is really dangerous, it can easily come in contract with the Guts of the Ox somewhere along the process of making it and it can get you sick.

GelatinGoblin

Vegetable police never showed himself putting that thing in his mouth. He always cut the frame from holding it near his mouth to after the moment he seemingly swallowed. The one raw thing that he did show himself swallowing during that period was a raw egg to break his fast. And as we all know he landed in the emergency with a life threatening case of pancreatitis.
How?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

High meat not necessary. Potassium Bicarbonate > sodium bicarbonate. Yes it is a very good idea in your context, which I did religiously for a very long time.
potassium bicarb gives me man boobs, makes me swell up for some reason. At least it did the last time I tried it a couple years ago.

Thanks for the update.

Are you enjoying the raw meat meals now or is it still kind of "meh"? I have no problems eating raw beef but it's nowhere near as tasty as cooked. Maybe if I push through I'll start to crave it eventually.

Yeah baking soda sounds like a good idea on a meat heavy diet, I make 400 mg of mag bicarb water and drink between meals.

Re: high meat. Vegetable police bought chicken in an open meat market in Thailand with tons of flies buzzing around the meats. He put it in a jar in his non AC thai apartment and left it for weeks - still didn't get food poisoning from eating it. So I think you should be fine :tearsofjoy: Let us know how it goes
The meals are okaaaay. Cooked tastes way better yeah. I put honey and some spices on there and it is enjoyable enough, but no where near a sizzling medium rare steak with butter and garlic.

I don't find raw meat gross, just kinda of meh like you say...but the benefits are the reason anyways, and those keep getting better and better.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Thanks for the update.

here is a breakfast for me

1612448280251.png

some chicken, some beef, refried beans, green beans, honey butter. Keeps me good until mid afternoon when I may need a snack

superdeuces

Did you see my theory on why raw meat feels so good: The real reason Raw Meat feels so good.

The gist of it is almost all meat you buy comes in plastic or has touched plastic at some point before you buy it. When you heat the meat, and consequently the plastic residue left on the meat, the plastic releases estrogen mimicking bioactive chemicals.

Nomane Euger

Did you see my theory on why raw meat feels so good: The real reason Raw Meat feels so good.

The gist of it is almost all meat you buy comes in plastic or has touched plastic at some point before you buy it. When you heat the meat, and consequently the plastic residue left on the meat, the plastic releases estrogen mimicking bioactive chemicals.
i think it related to many other factors,cooking degrade some B6 and make it less bio available,so you get less,apparently taurine get degraded also,i dont know to wich extend.when you eat the meat raw,if the plastic particles are still on,why would you not get the estrogenic effect?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I was recently listening to Will Durant's history of civilization. He covers tribal people and says their appetite for raw meat was staggering. If they found an animal that had recently died....well it was basically that scene from the Mummy when the scarabs go over that cowboy dude. Point is, I think raw meat has been a thing since before plastic

superdeuces

i think it related to many other factors,cooking degrade some B6 and make it less bio available,so you get less,apparently taurine get degraded also,i dont know to wich extend.when you eat the meat raw,if the plastic particles are still on,why would you not get the estrogenic effect?
From my understanding, the plastic only releases estrogen mimicking hormones when it is heated up. That's why you should never leave a plastic water bottle outside in the sun.

Nomane Euger

From my understanding, the plastic only releases estrogen mimicking hormones when it is heated up. That's why you should never leave a plastic water bottle outside in the sun.
for the bottle the sun will make it melt and the plastic will leach into the liquid,but if you consume meat with plastics particles on it and you ingest it,still plastic going into your body

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals