Why You Should Eat Raw Meat

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Hey guys. I interviewed a guy who has eaten 2000 pounds of raw meat in 2 years and has never had food poisoning.

May put to bed some of the worry about the raw aspect of this diet

pro marker

Hey guys. I interviewed a guy who has eaten 2000 pounds of raw meat in 2 years and has never had food poisoning.

May put to bed some of the worry about the raw aspect of this diet

ive done the same and had food poisoning, worms, parasites, sickness everything you can imagine.
usually from the best meat from local farms. i get sick then diarrhea mucus puke cry whatever and then after you feel lighter and cleaner. i believe that some parasites and food poisonings cause beneficial detoxes.

ursidae

ive done the same and had food poisoning, worms, parasites, sickness everything you can imagine.
usually from the best meat from local farms. i get sick then diarrhea mucus puke cry whatever and then after you feel lighter and cleaner. i believe that some parasites and food poisonings cause beneficial detoxes.
I’d imagine results vary depending on whenever you have hypochlorhydria. Can make the difference between thriving on raw meat and developing colitis

reaching

I hate the taste of pan fried liver. Even if you keep it mostly rare it tastes cauterized. I feel like I can taste the iron and copper.
Aajonus always said that about cooking foods: it cauterized the minerals. I am wondering if there is any truth to that? I know that raw liver usually tastes sweet and energy giving. When I eat cooked liver, it’s just tastes like I am licking a penny or something.

Excited to listen to this interview @Tarmander

I’d imagine results vary depending on whenever you have hypochlorhydria. Can make the difference between thriving on raw meat and developing colitis
I think this is true. If I take niacin( nicotinic acid), I can eat raw meat without diarrhea.

Nomane Euger

I think this is true. If I take niacin( nicotinic acid), I can eat raw meat without diarrhea.
its weird,even when i havefeel like a have 0 stomach acid due to the fact that ate to much copper from liver(raw)and i have utter dry mouth and insane indigestion,and i eat 400 grammes of ground beef at the same time,i get 0 diarrea

its weird,even when i havefeel like a have 0 stomach acid due to the fact that ate to much copper from liver(raw)and i have utter dry mouth and insane indigestion,and i eat 400 grammes of ground beef at the same time,i get 0 diarrea
Hum.. I wonder if niacin also stimulates the release of other digestive juices, such as bile and pancreatic enzymes( which also kill bacteria). Maybe your production of these things is not low, even though the stomach acid is low? It would make sense, but I have no idea if that's the case.

Nomane Euger

Hum.. I wonder if niacin also stimulates the release of other digestive juices, such as bile and pancreatic enzymes( which also kill bacteria). Maybe your production of these things is not low, even though the stomach acid is low? It would make sense, but I have no idea if that's the case.
is the meat you eat aged longer than 2 to 3 weeks?lonely factor that can give me diarrhea

Nomane Euger

is the meat you eat aged longer than 2 to 3 weeks?lonely factor that can give me diarrhea
I had't thought about that. Most of the time it actually is. The bacterial count must increase significantly then.

ursidae

Stomach acid is so important it’s not even funny. Going out of your way to but organic, grass fed, obscure, wallet breaking foods is completely pointless with hypochlorhydria.

I’m still not sure the baking soda test is not complete bull**** so there’s another one you can do. Prepare a large leafy salad with a couple of bitter leaves thrown in, a drizzle of olive oil, lemon/vinegar, sea salt and chew it thoroughly. It’s normal to start feeling the heat halfway through the salad. Then start eating some meat and pop a betaine hcl pill, if it gives you burning and acid reflux you’re good, I think

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Stomach acid is so important it’s not even funny. Going out of your way to but organic, grass fed, obscure, wallet breaking foods is completely pointless with hypochlorhydria.

I’m still not sure the baking soda test is not complete bull**** so there’s another one you can do. Prepare a large leafy salad with a couple of bitter leaves thrown in, a drizzle of olive oil, lemon/vinegar, sea salt and chew it thoroughly. It’s normal to start feeling the heat halfway through the salad. Then start eating some meat and pop a betaine hcl pill, if it gives you burning and acid reflux you’re good, I think
my stomach acid is fine,it just either go to low when i eat to much liver,or to high when i eat only meat with out consuming liver,and i end up with stomach burning

lol im eating raw meat rn that is i dont even know how old, smells really bad and is brown now... never had diarrhea.
haha that's impressive.

reaching

cooked meat gives me the shits more often than raw meat. even raw organs have never given me the shits. perhaps I should add YET but still, most of my diarrhea comes from cooked foods.

GelatinGoblin

I hate the taste of pan fried liver. Even if you keep it mostly rare it tastes cauterized. I feel like I can taste the iron and copper.
Aajonus always said that about cooking foods: it cauterized the minerals. I am wondering if there is any truth to that? I know that raw liver usually tastes sweet and energy giving. When I eat cooked liver, it’s just tastes like I am licking a penny or something.

Excited to listen to this interview @Tarmander

Good liver smells (and probably tastes) tasty in its raw form, cooked both should apply as well

GelatinGoblin

cooked meat gives me the shits more often than raw meat. even raw organs have never given me the shits. perhaps I should add YET but still, most of my diarrhea comes from cooked foods.

Maybe it is the oil or method of preparation? Contaminated cookware?

reaching

Good liver smells (and probably tastes) tasty in its raw form, cooked both should apply as well
Maybe it is the oil or method of preparation? Contaminated cookware?

perhaps I suck at cooking it. I usually cook it in either butter, coconut oil or beef fat from the butcher. I do just have fun of the mill nonstick pans. Anytime I go down the cookware rabbit hole I am left more confused of what I should buy. Was thinking of getting a stainless steel pan or ceramic.

I’m raw liver just tastes much better in my opinion. Cooking it does something to the flavor that I don’t like. It’ll still be sweet but a bit more tangy after cooking it. I wouldn’t say astringent. Next time I make it I will do a taste test and see if I can put my experience in more clearer words.

Nomane Euger

perhaps I suck at cooking it. I usually cook it in either butter, coconut oil or beef fat from the butcher. I do just have fun of the mill nonstick pans. Anytime I go down the cookware rabbit hole I am left more confused of what I should buy. Was thinking of getting a stainless steel pan or ceramic.

I’m raw liver just tastes much better in my opinion. Cooking it does something to the flavor that I don’t like. It’ll still be sweet but a bit more tangy after cooking it. I wouldn’t say astringent. Next time I make it I will do a taste test and see if I can put my experience in more clearer words.
put the fire at minimum at pan it on each side,keep it moving,do not remove the thin skin on the liver,if your butcher do ask him to not remove the thin skin on the liver,warm it up in the inside,still raw,best way to consume liver,lamb/veal grass fed grass finished preferentially

Korven

Just ate 1 lb of raw beef + 2 avocados for dinner and I feel pretty damn good. Didn't get the tiredness I usually get after meals, and it really does fill your body with energy/strength. Better than any supplement I've ever taken.

@Tarmander are you still eating raw meat everyday? Noticed any more improvements? Your podcast with the raw meat guy was awesome.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals