Why Would Fat Produce A Bowel Movement?

Does anyone have a hypothesis on this? I've had it happen a few times where I ate low fat throughout the day and started feeling constipated, then as soon as I eat fat like a scoop of coconut oil, it will induce a bowel movement within like 10 minutes. It doesn't always work though, I'm trying to figure out what is happening though. It's not from increasing metabolic rate because sugar or thyroid would not induce it. Somehow it is fat, not sure the reasoning though behind it.

OrangeJuice

Fat stimulates bile secretion and helps with perstalsis. Drink 1/2 cup of olive oil between meals and see what happens!!! FIND A TOILET!

REOSIRENS

Riboflavin fix bowel movement...Why is coconut inducing ? Maybe thiamine deficiency as well... Coconut oil only works for me with thiamine...

OP
mayweatherking
Riboflavin fix bowel movement...Why is coconut inducing ? Maybe thiamine deficiency as well... Coconut oil only works for me with thiamine...

maybe.. it seems to be from having PFS specificalyl causing the slow down, i realize now all nutrients and minerals don't really matter until i get the hormones i need back rolling. anything you can think of from a PFS perspective on why it would slow down? my thought is just low steroid production leading to lots of leaking of magnesium.

It works extra well if you've been eating low fat for a while.

Wagner83

It works extra well if you've been eating low fat for a while.
THis is a very worthy suggestion, I was eating low fat with CO for some time, then switched back to butter and added more (I saw someone mention butter helped bowel movements much more than CO), bowel movements became very regular (more than one a day), however I did too much cheese and it set me back entirely. Who knows, maybe low fat and then some more was all there was to the increase in bowel movements. At this point I'm still trying to understand how to improve digestion, one bowel movement a day is ok but pretty sure more (and at least no less) would be better.
An other thing I don't get is why rice (evem jasmine rice) has a tendency to constipate me more than pasta or potatoes.

pepsi

I have noticed this also. When I drank fat free milk, it was very very
constipating. I switched to low fat and regular fat milk, and
things became normal. So I was also thinking if it has something to do
with the fat?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals