Why was my best hair on anti DHT protocol?

Ok thanks. I love cheese so that would make life easy. But did you read Amarshs recent post on IGF-1?
No. I was off milk for a long time and all my problems have gone away since adding it back in, and I am anti-aging well too for almost 58 years old, this month. Nobody will convince me to give up my raw milk :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-155019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-155019_Gallery.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 42
OP
J

Jack Earth

Which is basically what Ray said on the May 30, 2020 podcast with Danny and Georgi:
Thanks I'll check out the whole thing when I have a chance.
Im a little confused what's considered high altitude. Does that mean living in the mountains?
Or are certain states considered high altitude even if you don't live in the mountain ranges specifically?

mrchibbs

Thanks I'll check out the whole thing when I have a chance.
Im a little confused what's considered high altitude. Does that mean living in the mountains?
Or are certain states considered high altitude even if you don't live in the mountain ranges specifically?

It has to be high altitude, not necessarily mountains. Some places in the south-west and colorado have beneficial altitude levels.

OP
J

Jack Earth

No. I was off milk for a long time and all my problems have gone away since adding it back in, and I am anti-aging well too for almost 58 years old, this month. Nobody will convince me to give up my raw milk :D

From the photo it's obvious your doing a great job with anti aging.
I followed some of your advice today. Very tiny bit of muscle meat and I think I was super low tryptophan. I also took actions to lower stress today.
I'm having trouble with taking the gelatin I don't like it. I don't think I can take it daily but a few times a week I can manage.
Thanks for your help!

OP
J

Jack Earth

It has to be high altitude, not necessarily mountains. Some places in the south-west and colorado have beneficial altitude levels.
Ill definitely look into moving to towns a few hours away from me which have up to 1500 ft above sea level towns. Currently where I live is only 40 ft above

Zigzag

Cutting out lean meats is difficult because there's pretty much no other equivalent of protein rich low calories substitute out there. If wanted to get my 140g of protein from cheese and milk I'd exceed my daily caloric intake. On top of that my forehead gets super oily (IGF-1 ?) on high dairy which leads to closed comedones. It sucks.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Cutting out lean meats is difficult because there's pretty much no other equivalent of protein rich low calories substitute out there. If wanted to get my 140g of protein from cheese and milk I'd exceed my daily caloric intake. On top of that my forehead gets super oily (IGF-1 ?) on high dairy which leads to closed comedones. It sucks.
Yes Amarshs post on IGF-1 has me hesitant on dairy.
What about eggs?

rr1

Yes Amarshs post on IGF-1 has me hesitant on dairy.
What about eggs?
I used to be in the same boat as you, but I've come to realise that the benefits of milk FAR outweigh the negatives. Also, even if you believe in this IGF-1 theory from Elephanto (here), there are many things you can do to increase IGFBP3 to offset. Such as, lowering estrogen, lowering iron, lowering endotoxins, increasing vitamin d, magnesium & vitamin a, and fixing a zinc deficiency and limiting PUFA. But one should be doing all of these anyway.

There was even an email in the Email advice thread with Ray's opinions on this. Here:
I've came across various studies displaying that a positive IGF1:IGFBP3 Ratio is A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding through skull/collagen growth leading to blood constriction and calcification.

I'm aware that milk contains IGF-1 but no IGFBP3 which would be seen as a negative given the above. Do you have any thoughts on how we can stop or lower the IGF-1 increasing from milk, or how to increase IGFBP3 to offset the increased IGF1?

Also do you see any negative effects from the opiate-like products found in cows milk such as the casomorphins and whey peptides?

I really want to include milk as a stable in my diet, but these worries are lingering in my head, as I’m trying to regrow the hair I have lost.

Thank you, I will be sure to pass on the response to anyone with the same concerns.

Ray:
Skull growth is matched by skin growth and formation of new blood vessels. Increased fibrosis is associated with higher estrogen, lower testosterone, and there is a strong increasing trend in recent decades for both of those, and they coincide with a reduction of milk consumption during that time. The incidence of hyperparathyroidism has increased during this time, and that hormone causes hair loss. Calcium and vitamin D help to lower parathyroid hormone. I think milk helps to prevent baldness, as well as obesity, colon cancer, and dementia.

Zigzag

What about whey? Typical gymbro supplement as well.
/edit. Nevermind, it was mentioned already.

0% fat content dairy like skyr? Has anyone tried it for a longer period of time? I love it but my forehead texture doesn't...

Last edited:
What about whey? Typical gymbro supplement as well.
/edit. Nevermind, it was mentioned already.

0% fat content dairy like skyr? Has anyone tried it for a longer period of time? I love it but my forehead texture doesn't...

I would just point out regarding whey to avoid the 'flavored' variants. I did fine on unflavored whey before, but this time that brand wasn't available and I bought some vanilla ***t with sucralose. It's been making me feel quite unwell mentally, there are lots of potential issues with sucralose, so I would avoid it.

enki369

I remember that georgi in one of his early bioenergic podcasts talked of a variant of DHT like DHT s or something and that this could be the cause of the hair loss but how you get there is from overstimulation of the adrenals, so in theory taking a 5ar inhibitor would block this variant and also the DHT itself but the real problem was the overstimulation of the adrenals, hair loss still puzzles me but if it it really is the cause you cannot deny the fact that people with higher DHT levels in the blood generally don't get hair loss and why does it grow every other hair on your body but some how makes the hair on your head fall out there is just way more to it

Zigzag

I would just point out regarding whey to avoid the 'flavored' variants. I did fine on unflavored whey before, but this time that brand wasn't available and I bought some vanilla ***t with sucralose. It's been making me feel quite unwell mentally, there are lots of potential issues with sucralose, so I would avoid it.
I know. I've been avoiding artificial sweeteners for a while, because my gut seems to be heavily affected by them.
On top of that the flavors are really subpar.

OP
J

Jack Earth

I used to be in the same boat as you, but I've come to realise that the benefits of milk FAR outweigh the negatives. Also, even if you believe in this IGF-1 theory from Elephanto (here), there are many things you can do to increase IGFBP3 to offset. Such as, lowering estrogen, lowering iron, lowering endotoxins, increasing vitamin d, magnesium & vitamin a, and fixing a zinc deficiency and limiting PUFA. But one should be doing all of these anyway.

There was even an email in the Email advice thread with Ray's opinions on this. Here:
It's a great email from ray you found. Would you be able to get some of the benefits by supplementing calcium or it must be milk?

From the photo it's obvious your doing a great job with anti aging.
I followed some of your advice today. Very tiny bit of muscle meat and I think I was super low tryptophan. I also took actions to lower stress today.
I'm having trouble with taking the gelatin I don't like it. I don't think I can take it daily but a few times a week I can manage.
Thanks for your help!

When I first went back on milk I thought it was bloating, but like RP says any time you change your diet it takes a couple of weeks to get use to it. I find the powdered gelatin is easier on the system than the hydrolyzed collagen stuff. I have a couple of ways I like to take it on my "Peaty Fruits & Vegetables" recipes post. I also have a "Easy Peaty Proteins" recipes post with photo instructions that can give you some other ideas as to what to eat. I add new recipes to them nearly everyday. Let us know how your shift in your diet goes!

Thank you for the compliment :)

OP
J

Jack Earth

Hmm I've always been jealous of my family's hair in Utah and Arizona.
They seem better looking/healthier than rest of our family too.
I just learned they are several thousands of feet above us in altitude I wonder if there is a correlation.
Average elevation in Utah 6100 ft... average in NYC where we are 40 ft lol

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals